A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 4)

Comments

• LMLM Posts: 63,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    why do we need to welcome uou back LM just join in the conversation as everyone else does have we ignored you no have we been inclusive yes.

Because if you or anyone else is absent for even a day, you all seem to make a big deal out of it. Because it is me, it's easy to ignore and forget.

HM, you should try using more grammar in your posts, as i find them difficult to read. I never know when one sentence ends and when the other one begins.
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know i don't it's usually hello and how are you, have you ever considered the fact we may be in the midst of a conversation and rather than saying hello just bring you into it.

You need to stop taking things so personally, no one else complains if one of us doesn't say hello we just jump in anyway.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know i don't it's usually hello and how are you, have you ever considered the fact we may be in the midst of a conversation and rather than saying hello just bring you into it.

You need to stop taking things so personally, no one else complains if one of us doesn't say hello we just jump in anyway.

You were not in a conversation when i came on to this thread. All i saw was CNBC crying over spilt milk over studying. Hardly a deep emotional conversation.

I don't know why all of the sudden you are being like this towards me. When i was on here last, we got on just fine. I was actually looking forward to coming back on here shortly after my break to the US. Things haven't changed at all, i see.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    why do we need to welcome uou back LM just join in the conversation as everyone else does have we ignored you no have we been inclusive yes.

Exactly. Even if I disappear for a few hours (because I'm out or in the exam hall or somewhere where I can't post) I manage to jump back into the conversation without any problems.
    Forum Member
    You were not in a conversation when i came on to this thread. All i saw was CNBC crying over spilt milk over studying. Hardly a deep emotional conversation.

Actually the problem was caused by my mother. She called me names and argued with me because I'm trying to concentrate on my exams rather than get distracted by Christmas. She's trying to force me to get into the Christmas spirit and I don't want to until after exams are over. She wanted me to waste hours putting the decorations up and I don't have the time to do that. She seems to think she can control me and that's what the whole thing was about. I wasn't crying over spilt milk. I was just so pissed off at my mum that I needed to vent.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Actually the problem was caused by my mother. She called me names and argued with me because I'm trying to concentrate on my exams rather than get distracted by Christmas. She wanted me to waste hours putting the decorations up and I don't have the time to do that. She seems to think she can control me and that's what the whole thing was about. I wasn't crying over spilt milk. I was just so pissed off at my mum that I needed to vent.

I am not interested to be perfectly honest. I have shared my personal issues on here before and you have never cared at all. Even when I have been at my absolute lowest and have wanted to talk to someone on this thread, I haven't seen you out of the kindness of your heart offer some solace. If you want something more serious to cry over, try living in my body for a day and many other people with mental ilness problems who wake up everyday not wanting to live or feeling at their absolute low.

When i come on here saying I don't want to live or I am feeling low, i don't do it for pleasure or attention. I do it to seek advice. I also do it because sadly it is apart of my ilness and many other people's ilnesses as well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't know why all of the sudden you are being like this towards me. When i was on here last, we got on just fine. I was actually looking forward to coming back on here shortly after my break to the US. Things haven't changed at all, i see.

LM i am being like nothing i conversed with you and it wass quite pleasent until i was again accused of ignoring you or not welcoming you.

Now lets leave it at that, before yourself or someone else gets upset.
    Forum Member
    Evening!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey CNBC how's things?
    Forum Member
    Fairly quiet at the moment. I've been working on Human Rights law as that's what Wednesday's exam is. I haven't even written any stories today :( What are you up to?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You've got a good few days left to cram so its nottoo bad :)

And just watching TV :)
    Forum Member
    I have until Wednesday morning :eek: I was trying to write another story but I was too upset today to do it. I was writing one where Doreen was stressed at work (bit like me at the moment :() and Sheila helps her out. What are you watching on TV?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thats fine you have enough time Wednesday is fine Monday would be a bit like Doreen going stir crazy :p

And JR show :)
    Forum Member
    It probably would be :p I bet she goes crazy when she's stressed. I'm sure Sheila has ways of helping her ;) Maybe I could do with her help! Was it any good? Anyone good on it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Iread to think of their coping mechanisms :p
    Forum Member
    A lot of it is probably of a sexual nature ;) You've gotta remember Sheila's a bit of a sex maniac where Doreen's concerned :D They'd get it on anywhere!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning all :)
    Forum Member
    Afternoon :p
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,916
    Forum Member
    Afternoon :)

no hangover for me today. I stopped drinking at twelve.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Your a better person than me Mimi i drink like a fish and smoke like a chimney when i go out it's honestly quite shameful :D

Did you have a good night though :)?
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,916
    Forum Member
    Hello LM. :)
    Your a better person than me Mimi i drink like a fish and smoke like a chimney when i go out it's honestly quite shameful :D

Haha that's fine, Hav. Each to their own! :D It's the christmas season after all.

Yeah it was good. :) It was a great turn-out. Literally couldn't move in the kitchen there were so many people.
    Forum Member

Haha :D How's the Vista laptop behaving today?
    mimicole wrote: »
    Haha that's fine, Hav. Each to their own! :D It's the christmas season after all.

Some of us have exams :p If I was to go out drinking my brain would be so fried I wouldn't be able to do them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was my excuse yesterday when i ate two cupcakes i was like tomorrow is december it's christmas it's fine :D

And glad it was a good turn our nothing worse than a quiet house party :)

And well she is being ever more tempremental CNBC she is definitely moving into mad old lady territory but i still can't part with her :D
    Forum Member
    That was my excuse yesterday when i ate two cupcakes i was like tomorrow is december it's christmas it's fine :D

And glad it was a good turn our nothing worse than a quiet house party :)

And well she is being ever more tempremental CNBC she is definitely moving into mad old lady territory but i still can't part with her :D

Should've saved the cupcakes for when I have lecturer meetings :p Did you have tea with the cupcakes? I'm gonna be joining the local gym after Christmas and I think I should start learning to drive as well. Why can you not part with it? :D
    Forum Member
    Hello from the Apple Store! Place is busy enough but still relatively quiet. No one to ones around :p They all have LIVES!