Why do people hate One Direction?

Comments

• hunter23hunter23 Posts: 3,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    annushka wrote: »
    the movie is coming out, they've just had a big premiere. they will be gone for the rest of their tour very soon & you won't have that issue for a couple of months :)
    But I understand how oversaturation can be an issue.

have they planned a sequel yet?
  • dodger0703dodger0703 Posts: 1,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hunter23 wrote: »

:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well they have enough footage of them in concert and screaming girls to last them a lifetime.

I shouldn't really be giving Cowell any more ideas to make money off them.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member

What will the sequel be called? One Direction Back Into Obscurity? :D
  • edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What will the sequel be called? One Direction Back Into Obscurity? :D

:D:D:D
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know i keep mentioning them here but under the latest trend from #TheNewestBoybandFromUK directioners don't seem to want them around or aren't intrested in them.

I'm not surprised seeing they're only using Twitter for attention. How about they get in the studio and make some music rather than attention seeking. I actually like 1D better then these idiots.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Starting to hate them now. Sick to death about hearing about One flipping Direction, who they're going out with, what they're doing, how fanatical their fans are, what they use to wipe their arse. Yawn.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 163
    Forum Member
    Jason100 wrote: »
    I know i keep mentioning them here but under the latest trend from #TheNewestBoybandFromUK directioners don't seem to want them around or aren't intrested in them.

I'm not surprised seeing they're only using Twitter for attention. How about they get in the studio and make some music rather than attention seeking. I actually like 1D better then these idiots.

One Erection are complete idiots as well. The only good thing about them is there will never be a comeback since nobody wants to see some older guys without any talent.
    Forum Member
    seriously its not that bad, in my high school about 10% in 100 like bieber, little more like Gaga but at least 44% like 1D...which is good considering most in my school r druggies or pathetic, i think one direction r ok...liam is my fav, he is the hottest and sings best, well he is the only one the boys in my class actually admit can sing, so...but nope they arent hated, they have high polarity

UK kids are as stupid as their government that doesn't respect the press and illegally seizes persons travelling through Heathrow just because they might be in contact with Ed Snowden.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Starting to hate them now. Sick to death about hearing about One flipping Direction, who they're going out with, what they're doing, how fanatical their fans are, what they use to wipe their arse. Yawn.

Agreed. Who bloody cares? There are more important things happening in this world than the comings and goings of those talentless halfwits. :yawn:
  • Hassaan13Hassaan13 Posts: 41,961
    Forum Member
    One Erection are complete idiots as well. The only good thing about them is there will never be a comeback since nobody wants to see some older guys without any talent.
    UK kids are as stupid as their government that doesn't respect the press and illegally seizes persons travelling through Heathrow just because they might be in contact with Ed Snowden.

Just drop it. You're just trolling now.
  • Apollo CreedApollo Creed Posts: 998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People hate anything that's big and hard to escape from. The fact that One Direction are totally without artistic merit means they get it more than most. The silly comparisons with The Beatles by the tabloids and other childlike media outlets gets certain people fabulously angry

Realistically they are just a group of lads making the most of what they've got. They know as much as everyone else that it won't last. Good luck to them. The fans who laud them today will no doubt look back when they grow up and cringe at their actions. Just like the fans of the thousand other heartthrobs since the 60's. We've seen it all before. It's our culture
  • tim18tim18 Posts: 737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im a 20 year old guy, i dont hate them, i just really dislike their tatoos and songs like best song ever. But they do have some good tracks like what makes you beautiful and little things
    Forum Member
    Hassaan13 wrote: »
    Just drop it. You're just trolling now.

But you can't deny facts. That doesnt make you look good.
  • andi84andi84 Posts: 2,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But you can't deny facts. That doesnt make you look good.

You would be right if they were facts... But you just keep stating your opinion as a fact which gets more and more people annoyed, even those who - like you - hate One Direction.
    Forum Member
    andi84 wrote: »
    You would be right if they were facts... But you just keep stating your opinion as a fact which gets more and more people annoyed, even those who - like you - hate One Direction.

But it's facts that One Ercetion can't sing, can't dance, can't write and can't play intruments. Consequently they have no musical talent and no right to be in the music business.

The should become actors or models but leave the music business quickly because they are a shame for the music bsuiness. That's the truth.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But it's facts that One Ercetion can't sing, can't dance, can't write and can't play intruments. Consequently they have no musical talent and no right to be in the music business.

The should become actors or models but leave the music business quickly because they are a shame for the music bsuiness. That's the truth.

If they had absolutely NO music talent they wouldn't have even got to the X-Factor bootcamp stage. I'm not a fan of them but I hate it when people diss commercial artists and say they have zero musical talent. If you can sing (even just hold a few notes) then you do have some degree of musical talent. The fact is, Liam from the group can sing very well whether you like it or not and Zayn is also very capable. Harry isn't bad and Niall is alright, too. The only one that I think is absolutely awful and can't sing at all is Louis.

So there, they do have some musical talent between them and I'm sure one of them plays guitar on stage alot...
  • unknown17unknown17 Posts: 3,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shadow2009 wrote: »
    If they had absolutely NO music talent they wouldn't have even got to the X-Factor bootcamp stage. I'm not a fan of them but I hate it when people diss commercial artists and say they have zero musical talent. If you can sing (even just hold a few notes) then you do have some degree of musical talent. The fact is, Liam from the group can sing very well whether you like it or not and Zayn is also very capable. Harry isn't bad and Niall is alright, too. The only one that I think is absolutely awful and can't sing at all is Louis.

So there, they do have some musical talent between them and I'm sure one of them plays guitar on stage alot...

As soon as Simon saw each one of them he just knew he could make money from them by turning them into a talent free boyband as he knows that braindead teenage girls will worship anything with a penis, a pulse and stupid hair.

So they didn't really need talent to get through to bootcamp stages, just look at Zayn, he was the worst of the group and couldn't dance either but Simon knew the idiots would get wet over him whether he was talented or not.

I remember seeing them during the live shows and they were always out of tune but with all the amount of technology these days you make almost make them sound like singers.

They will never be taken seriously as proper artists.
    Forum Member
    If you can sing (even just hold a few notes) then you do have some degree of musical talent. .

That's a joke, isn't it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's a joke, isn't it?

Erm, no? Singing is musical talent. If you can sing a bit, you have a bit of musical talent. Not hard to understand. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgEV0uMnysY

They performed on the Today Show recently. Very good performance. Where's the awful vocals now?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Erm, no? Singing is musical talent. If you can sing a bit, you have a bit of musical talent. Not hard to understand. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgEV0uMnysY

They performed on the Today Show recently. Very good performance. Where's the awful vocals now?

"Very good performance".

What? Who are you trying to kid? They're just stood there shouting into a mic... mediocre would be an appropriate word.

If people want to listen and buy into this kareoke stuff, that's their choice, but painting it up and trying to make out it's actually good is another thing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Very good performance".

What? Who are you trying to kid? They're just stood there shouting into a mic... mediocre would be an appropriate word.

If people want to listen and buy into this kareoke stuff, that's their choice, but painting it up and trying to make out it's actually good is another thing.

This is what annoys me about some posters on here. One Direction are such an easy target because of their fanbase and the fact they're from X-Factor and are a popular boy band and NEVER get any credit. Why are you saying they're shouting in a microphone when they're clearly singing the song well? Did you hear Zayn's high note at the end? Or Niall and Liam's lines?

I'm not a fan as I've stated before, but I can give credit where it's due. Some people need to get off their high horses and stop trying to be cool by dissing One Direction. :rolleyes:
  • robo2robo2 Posts: 1,470
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is what annoys me about some posters on here. One Direction are such an easy target because of their fanbase and the fact they're from X-Factor and are a popular boy band and NEVER get any credit. Why are you saying they're shouting in a microphone when they're clearly singing the song well? Did you hear Zayn's high note at the end? Or Niall and Liam's lines?

I'm not a fan as I've stated before, but I can give credit where it's due. Some people need to get off their high horses and stop trying to be cool by dissing One Direction. :rolleyes:

there an easy target because they are absolutely ****ing terrible, all their songs are crap etc
  • unknown17unknown17 Posts: 3,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:rolleyes:

We diss them because they are shit and you obviously are a fan of them as you keep sticking up for them.
    Forum Member

That's why every football supporter has musical talent because they sing every saturday in the stadiums.