Im not being ageist but....

2»

Comments

• notinnotin Posts: 1,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no, no, no. Tom is magnificent , he is by far the best judge and a real icon ....not going to happen my friend.
  • BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tom is our version of Cee Lo Green on the show ie the one who is just himself and gives his honest views and advice
  • 1fab1fab Posts: 20,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How can you not love Tom?
  • Geri69Geri69 Posts: 1,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tom is the only sensible judge there.If he likes someone he will turn and not go through the whole gimmicky "should I go" and pretending to press buzzers.His career has spanned six decades and knows more about music than the other three put together.He is over 70 and has still "got"it.Personally if I was able to sing, I would love Tom to be my mentor.
  • VioletSummersVioletSummers Posts: 1,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tom is a great coach, I wouldn't get rid of him BUT I would get another older coach in.

It seems that a lot of the acts who sound 30+ are "for Tom" according to the other coaches, and they just spend the time getting him to push.

It's not fair, he can only have 10 people and why should they all be old? I think the show could do with another, less young and poppy coach.
  • DanniLaMoneDanniLaMone Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please get rid of tom Jones?!!

I can see where you are coming from because some of Tom's remarks are not that interesting but he can still sing at his "age" which is quite remarkable.
  • solarpenguinsolarpenguin Posts: 488
    Forum Member
    Remember, whenever anyone says "I'm not being XYZ but...", it really means "Yes, I am being XYZ."

It's one of the golden rules of the internet.