Ryan-BRyan-B Posts: 1,888
Forum Member
✭✭✭
to dave on the live feed today! :D

Comments

• rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well its true isn't it. The man observes but is a fool for saying it aloud and he will nw be castigated for it. Thanks Dave!!
  • gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ben is a hypricrit he is complaining the exact of what racheal is complaining about him, nice for him to have a taste of his own medicine.
  • Ryan-BRyan-B Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gentleguy wrote: »
    ben is a hypricrit he is complaining the exact of what racheal is complaining about him, nice for him to have a taste of his own medicine.

what did rachel say
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,108
    Forum Member
    The way Ben speaks about his supposed friends behind their backs is really not nice. You wouldn't speak with such contempt if you actually cared for them.
  • ghettoBLASTER!ghettoBLASTER! Posts: 5,220
    Forum Member
    Do you think Corin is gameplaying or not? I find this think with JJ very forced for airtime.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was that an actual quote or is the OP paraphrasing??
  • oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bit let down with Corin.
    she dropped Mario she is back more talking again but when the new Hm's entered she barely bothered with him.
  • katkimkatkim Posts: 10,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    Was that an actual quote or is the OP paraphrasing??

Paraphrasing. The qoute marks are misleading, but no doubt used for that purpose.

Ben: Oh well what will be will be, I love Corin to bits but I have no delusions she would be upset if i went, she's got JJ2 here.
  • london_guy_jamelondon_guy_jame Posts: 824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really hope Ben goes. Dave can't win. Want to get people out who will stop Corin or Josie winning. Still prefer him as a housemate to Dave though.
  • oilcatoilcat Posts: 27,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you think Corin is gameplaying or not? I find this think with JJ very forced for airtime.

Corin doesnt need airtime, shes been in there since the start and shes been a central character since then

JJv2.0 on the other hand is a vapid waste of space wannabe JJv1.0 with no personality and no mind of his own who is desperate for some kind of story to justify his stay in the house
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    rbdcay wrote: »
    Well its true isn't it. The man observes but is a fool for saying it aloud and he will nw be castigated for it. Thanks Dave!!

Last night Ben asked Corin how she would feel if he went ands she told him that she would be gutted and she will be. Dave is the worst hm there is and a sh.t stirrer.;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ryan-B wrote: »

What point are you trying to make? :confused:
  • Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ryan-B wrote: »

Not sure of your motives for lying here, thats not what was said as you are well aware, mind you its not the first time is it, I suggest you try phrasing things correctly instead of participating in chinese whispers.
  • willywonkerwillywonker Posts: 16,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    katkim wrote: »
    Paraphrasing. The qoute marks are misleading, but no doubt used for that purpose.

Ben: Oh well what will be will be, I love Corin to bits but I have no delusions she would be upset if i went, she's got JJ2 here.

Thanks for the truth, the OP seems to misquote loads of things Ben says.
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    rbdcay wrote: »

I watched Corin and Ben discussing the whole thing when all the other hms including Dave were dissing Ben.

Ben asked Corin if she thought he would go she said she thought it would be between Dave and Ben. Ben asked her she would feel if she went and she saids gutted absolutely b..y gutted.;)
  • Smarmy MarmySmarmy Marmy Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The same forum members on Ben-watch, watching, waiting until he so much as farts wrong and then starting up another thread about him. I have a theory about Ben-haters. Quite frankly, I can't be bothered any more. Sheep afraid of public schoolboys and proper English accents protesting against the middle-classes, horny little girls thinking that the path to love and enlightenment is in Aussie worship and that John James is so fit and anybody who has ever been insulted ever before, hanging on to those emotions to direct all their past angst on Ben because he dares to call a spade, a spade. Never mind the programme and its entertainment value, let's get Ben out, and then we can all watch more duvet diving, watch Steve grope all the female housemates and listen to Dave being drunk on the Lord with his belly full of love for each of te housemates that he's slagged off a few minutes before and will be slagging off again afterwards.

I think Ben is too big a character to lose, yes, he's cutting and speaks before he thinks and perhaps voices an opinion that's best left in the far corners of his mind but he has been a brilliant housemate to watch.
  • Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The way Ben speaks about his supposed friends behind their backs is really not nice. You wouldn't speak with such contempt if you actually cared for them.

As you say, they are 'supposed friends' who haven't known eachother long, not real friends who actually care about eachother.
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What point are you trying to make? :confused:
    LOL He's just doing his daily rounds of Ben 'disliking'..He pops into the JJ and J AP thread with Ben's number to remind them to vote Ben out lol... Bless...Still, someone has to be the 'Lookout' :D;) Ryan, you're so Loyal lol:D
  • missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    gentleguy wrote: »

But the difference is that Ben's not trying to get into anyone's pants.
    He's just a charmer who likes female company and likes to compliment them. Whats wrong with that?

Love the kind of men who can be polite, charming and complimentary without always expecting a payback.
    Forum Member

You can care about people, and still see them for what they are.
    Thats why so many women stay with lousy husbands.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,850
    Forum Member
    You see that isn't just talking behind people's backs, that is a bitchy comment -funny but typical Ben
  • lynzeelynzee Posts: 8,193
    Forum Member

No I don't think she is gameplaying at all. I think she probably does fancy JJ2 and why not he is quite fit. But I don't think she will made a fool of herself the way Josie has. If she realises that he doesn't fancy her she will move on with no bitterness. And I am sure that in spite of what Ben said he is fond of her and they will remain friends.
    Forum Member
    The same forum members on Ben-watch, watching, waiting until he so much as farts wrong and then starting up another thread about him. I have a theory about Ben-haters. Quite frankly, I can't be bothered any more. Sheep afraid of public schoolboys and proper English accents protesting against the middle-classes, horny little girls thinking that the path to love and enlightenment is in Aussie worship and that John James is so fit and anybody who has ever been insulted ever before, hanging on to those emotions to direct all their past angst on Ben because he dares to call a spade, a spade. Never mind the programme and its entertainment value, let's get Ben out, and then we can all watch more duvet diving, watch Steve grope all the female housemates and listen to Dave being drunk on the Lord with his belly full of love for each of te housemates that he's slagged off a few minutes before and will be slagging off again afterwards.

I think Ben is too big a character to lose, yes, he's cutting and speaks before he thinks and perhaps voices an opinion that's best left in the far corners of his mind but he has been a brilliant housemate to watch.

Well said Smarmy.
    Ben (and his humour) is too sophisticated for a show like BB. Which appeals on the whole mainly to the very young & immature. They are just looking to drool over someone who is well fit innit? They'll never understand his type of humour, and the rest who dislike him are too opposed to the "tory posh boy" to allow themselves to like him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 279
    Forum Member
    katkim wrote: »

That sounds more authentically Ben than the poster's version. Thanks. It's a mild snipe, preceded (as usual) by "I love her to bits", but I'm wondering whether he said it in between bouts of canoodling with one of the girls. Was he putting his arm around the Cougar at the time and kissing the top of her head the way he likes to? Corin hasn't done that to JJ yet, has she? Or anyone else, come to think of it.
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Excellent post....Has to be the post of the day:)