The Daily Pwice

Comments

• Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    I forgot about that.
    And yet in column she rants about the three women & child rescued from that freako in Ohio, and she bleats how "people going in that house must have had an inkling & should have had the bravery to speak up. All those people failed them...."
    this ^ from a woman who refused to deal with an alleged rapist and allowed said alleged rapist to go free....yet was happy to let her pal put the incident in his book and she mentions it in her column to this day (well,a few weeks ago for those inclined to pick nits. ). She even virtually named someone by wearing a tee shirt with his 'stage' emblem on it during the aftermath of announcing it. Yet when police interviewed her she clammed up. No money in THAT kind of interview eh Pwicey ?

As i remember, she pretty much went into hiding, was quite happy for innocent men to be named and abused. Also thought it strange that there was not any recollection in any of her biographies, but she did name the alleged assault that took place in a park, when she was younger. Its a good job her mate (Gary Cockerill ) book had not already been printed. So yes nothing is beyond her attention seeking.
  • Options
    BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening all!

Firstly, on the subject of her stupid twitter about blaming other people if she loses her baby....

What a cowardly thing to say. There are women out there who lose babies due to being beaten by their partner or by having accidents. If she is getting stressed or ill then SHE has to stop and take herself away from that situation.

If KP is worried about losing her baby then simply stop horseriding, stop tottering around on stupid high heels, stop tweeting every bloody minute and winding yourself up, stop "working", stop going out late, stop putting yourself in stressful situations.. just STOP!

Put the baby first you amazingly stupid female. She has enough money in the bank to just sit back and bed rest until the baby is born or go away from it all for a while unlike the average working mum. Makes me so bloody cross.

Secondly - What Keira is wearing looks very, very vintage and very very beautiful. Not everyone wants to look like they could be a loo roll cover in an OAP's house for their wedding Katie my dear.

Keira could wear a bin bag and still look more classy than KP in her lovely shiny leggings that she seems to be living in since she got up the duff. KP is getting to be a more green eyed monster to other women as time goes on. She is starting to turn into the bitter old maiden aunt that never has a nice word to say about anyone, until they get pulled up on it and suddenly it's all "oh! Little me never meant to say that!".

Rather have a wedding like Keria's than one of KP s many attempts thankyoueversomuch.

Thirdly... and lastly...

Anyone else getting a HUGE whiff of "No TV show will touch me with a pink barge pole these days to do a new "What Katie did next" show so I'll be doing my own as a pay per view on youtube"?
  • Options
    Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the dress was Rodarte and a Chanel jacket.
    Either way the dress is stunning and Kiera looked beautiful.

I remember Katie bemoaning that fashion houses/designers never give/allow her to view/wear there clothing. Katie's jealousy showing.
    Katie should also be reminded were in a recession. marriage is not about 1 day and the pomp and ceremony of that day. Marriage is a commitment that is meant to be for life.

I do remember her moaning that Isabell Kristiansen (who is a couturier to European Royalty and a good friend of Princess Charlene of Monaco) made her pay full price for her wedding gown when she married PA. KP was moaning that with all the publicity she was giving her she should have either been given it gratis or had a massive discount. Showed her total lack of class by discussing money. The circles this woman makes clothes for don't discuss prices or even pwices. If you have haggle over prices and exclusives you are buying your couture from the wrong woman.

But of course KP being KP thought she was giving Ms Kristiansen her big break by deigning to allow her to make her gown. I also know that Ms Kristiansen had to be virtually bullied into adding the vast amounts tulle and crystals to that monstrosity. She designed a tamer version of that gown......by the time it went down the aisle I expect Isabel was just relieved it was all over.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm quoting Mrs BBV here Val......

That 'old dress' KP refers to show her total lack of class. From head to toe KK is wearing Vintage Couture Chanel in it's purest form, hand made as a gift by Kaiser Karl himself some years back when KK became the face of Coco Mademoiselle. It's probably worth 20 to 30k at the very least.
    Pwicey wishes she owned such a classy item of clothing or that anyone thought her classy enough to wear their designer items.
    Wasn't she once denied entry to an upmarket horse event ?:D
    Pwicey really doesn't do any research before flapping her gums does she ? Twit.
    Why is she STILL Banging on about Alex Reid ?
    Clearly her inability to procreate with him at a time when she needed a baby to rub in her ex-hubby's face still rankles. :rolleyes: She tied herself to a man as eager to grab the limelight as herself and then dumped (on) him from a great height,yet she STILL is banging on about him & dissing him. FGS move on woman & get help .
    The reality is that the picture of Madonna she sneers at is nothing like the one of Roxanne she compares it to, other than that they are wearing black stockings & sussies.
    She is SUCH a spiteful rat.:mad:
    Because that my dear is her bread and butter, harping on about the ex's :yawn: whilst being blissfully in lurve :rolleyes: with the latest shag :yawn: that and her bitter jealousy spewing over at other females - I mean it is beyond comprehension if she seriously, seriously thinks that the revolting nylon rag complete with grotesque veiny breasts on show and tacky tattoo's of her last shag is something to aspire to. She looked rank, rough and grubby - everything Keira did not.
    As for the snipe at Madonna - just lol, this coming from the saddo who regularly looks far more of a lady-boy than Reid ever did.
    Nah, this is the 'strong, independent, business woman' who's entire ahem career is based on shagging, yapping and writing about them.
    I forgot about that.
    And yet in column she rants about the three women & child rescued from that freako in Ohio, and she bleats how "people going in that house must have had an inkling & should have had the bravery to speak up. All those people failed them...."
    this ^ from a woman who refused to deal with an alleged rapist and allowed said alleged rapist to go free....yet was happy to let her pal put the incident in his book and she mentions it in her column to this day (well,a few weeks ago for those inclined to pick nits. ). She even virtually named someone by wearing a tee shirt with his 'stage' emblem on it during the aftermath of announcing it. Yet when police interviewed her she clammed up. No money in THAT kind of interview eh Pwicey ?

Never been a KP fan/supporter but venom such as the above makes me want to support her.:(

What on earth has she done to anyone to merit such nastiness?

I am willing to bet that nobody around here has ever been hurt by her..............yet those words are truly horrible.:(
  • Options
    BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never been a KP fan/supporter but venom such as the above makes me want to support her.:(

I am willing to bet that nobody around here has ever been hurt by her..............yet those words are truly horrible.:(

It's not nastiness per say, it's peoples opinions on a public forum. Trust me, there are a LOT worse posts that have gone on on other threads about other zelebs believe me.

And at least their comments are based on actual things KP has done and said and not just been fabricated by the poster. Again, it's what those posters think so *shrugs* if KP can dish it out then peeps should be able to dish it out as well.

Also, please don't let this turn into another thread derailer.... pretty please!
  • Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    OK, that is your prerogative on an open forum .
    Do keep up . It you want nasty then read her column dumping on a perfectly beautiful wedding full of happy smiley people ,because it didn't conform to the Pwicey template for weddings. As in meringue dress with funbags on display/polyester fire-hazard rag with one funbag popping out......and the usual crowd of cling ons from all her past weddings getting sloshed at a tackily themed venue.
    Well yes,of course they are horrible. We ARE talking about a horrible person who trashes other women for £££££s,so it is only fair she gets a small dash of her own medicine.
    Maybe this thread is not for you DD:(
  • Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Mrs BBV wrote: »
    Actually this thread is very constructive as it refers to specific incidents initiated by Pwicey. If it was a random bitchfest I could see your point but it couldn't be more specific to the actions, behaviour and comments from her herself.

If she can't take the heat then keep out of the kitchen but come on she dishes it out with the worst of them.
    I hold my hands up to an occasional "SHE IS A TRASHY ABOMINATION !" type post .
    But as you point out BBV ,today & most days the thread is specific on Pwicey-isms. And if the trashy abomination stopped spouting vile bile at any passing female celebrity & making moronic hypocritical commentary on things she knows nowt about then we would have no ammunition.
    So blame her.
    After all ,she IS the gift that keeps on giving.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But as you point out BBV ,today & most days the thread is specific on Pwicey-isms. And if the trashy abomination stopped spouting vile bile at any passing female celebrity & making moronic hypocritical commentary on things she knows nowt about then we would have no ammunition.
    So blame her.

Word is, she filming a new reality show, suppose she will be selling every aspect of her pregnancy. I will have to watch, just so i can spend the 12mths complaining about it. But me watching must be a secret, so ssshhh :D
  • Options
    fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh come on now.......calling her lazy is a bit harsh. ;)

Hmmm, I guess she does have to shuffle her chicken legs a few feet to sit her flat arse on a chair to have the slap troweled on, and that index finger must be exhausted with all the self googling she does.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So blame her.

She also is so Narcissitic that she thinks she's the victim and everyone else is in the wrong and picking on her. Yet her list of targets via her mouthing off just grows longer by the week.

I mean what has Keira Knightley ever done to have her wedding picked apart.....oh I know she elicited of bouquet of goodwill along the lines of 'isn't it beautiful, stylish, classy' from media and public alike. Thus it one swoop showing Pwicey's p*ss takes for what they are......money making business deals.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm, I guess she does have to shuffle her chicken legs a few feet to sit her flat arse on a chair to have the slap troweled on, and that index finger must be exhausted with all the self googling she does.

You did it!!! You wrote something 'nice' about Pwicey!!!!! :D:D:D
  • Options
    SkafaceSkaface Posts: 4,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Keira's wedding outfit was classy, understated and very pretty. She looked absolutely beautiful and more importantly ~ genuinely happy to be getting married.

Kwusty's wedding outfit (take your pick from any of the several choices we've been provided with) was tacky, OTT and hideously ugly, from the ridiculously oversized pink blancmange from wedding #1 to PA to the white polyester hooker dress from wedding #843 (sorry, I've lost count how many it actually is now) to her latest acquisition, Kiev.

Chalk and cheese really.

Or in this case, more like caviar and fish paste.

Speaking of which, I also smell something fishy going on in regard to her latest pwegnancy. She wouldn't be telling porkies and only be pwetending to be pwegnant for attention.... would she?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    For the same reason she would be claimed to be raped perhaps.

Except you can only claim one without proof... people are going to notice if you lie about being pregnant... why would she do something so deranged?.. there is literally no pay off... quite the opposite in fact.

What is more likely is that she is hoping to sell it all on her own youtube channel... which imo is a disaster waiting to happen... KP without a producer and station lawyers to reign her in does not bode well...

to say nothing of the fact I don't think she is going to get enough paying punters to make it worth while... KP's tv career proves the adage... don't bite the hand that feeds you... antagonising the biggest freeview channel was stupid.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually this thread is very constructive as it refers to specific incidents initiated by Pwicey. If it was a random bitchfest I could see your point but it couldn't be more specific to the actions, behaviour and comments from her herself.

If she can't take the heat then keep out of the kitchen but come on she dishes it out with the worst of them.

I agree if you dish it out you get some back that is life!
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is seriously nasty to suggest that there really isn't a pregnancy.:(

I cannot understand why its a talking point.
  • Options
    QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I guess you reap what you sow , poor,poor KP :cry::cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Because sadly Pwicey has a history of fabricating and over egging personal tragedies.

Sadly the little boy has cried wolf on so many occasions that now all her attention seeking antics are questioned. When you behave like a bitter, spiteful, vengeful narcissist you reap what you sew.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Except you can only claim one without proof... people are going to notice if you lie about being pregnant... why would she do something so deranged?.. there is literally no pay off... quite the opposite in fact.

What is more likely is that she is hoping to sell it all on her own youtube channel... which imo is a disaster waiting to happen... KP without a producer and station lawyers to reign her in does not bode well...

to say nothing of the fact I don't think she is going to get enough paying punters to make it worth while... KP's tv career proves the adage... don't bite the hand that feeds you... antagonising the biggest freeview channel was stupid.

There is no proof of a baby yet, we have seen how well she stick out her belly, as was shown whilst with both Alex and Leo, the due date has pretty much covered every month from June. Until a bump is visible and a baby produced i will remain suspicious.
    She obviously does not have enough fans willing to pay to watch her have her hair/nails done, well they could stand outside any salon window for such excitement for free.
    Time to hang up the plastic t*** i think. :D
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree with you DD
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No more nasty than standing back and watching innocent men being blamed for a rape, that perhaps never was. :o
  • Options
    Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    No more nasty than standing back and watching innocent men being blamed for a rape, that perhaps never was. :o

And what innocent men was that..I don't remember ANY names being bandied about ..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems katie also wrote about Caradelevingne hmm... https://mobile.twitter.com/mikefmacleod/status/332908779312119809/photo/1
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought Katie Price got someone else to write her column.. Until its something negative then it's definitely her eh :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And what innocent men was that..I don't remember ANY names being bandied about ..

Betty i will ignore any responses from you, to avoid any claims of baiting.
This discussion has been closed.