Randomly Weird Things About You?

HaloJoeHaloJoe Posts: 13,283
Forum Member
✭✭
Me?

When i have a bubble bath, before i get in i make sure the whole bath is totally covered in bubbles, not a inch of water can be showing before i get in.

I love Diet Coke, but can only drink it from a can.

I have a thing for Supermarket Sweep, i always sky + it.

I normally eat all the toppings off a pizza, then eat the base.

Probably loads more but that's all i can think of atm :o

Comments

• Rachael.Rachael. Posts: 2,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do the bubble bath thing too :o
  • swehsweh Posts: 13,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL at recording Supermarket Sweep! That's beyond weird!

I don't like movies with real people in it, I only like animated movies.

I refuse to ever write with a ballpoint pen. It makes my penmanship deteriorate by the second. Even in Banks I will not use their chained pen.

I need to floss with Satin Tape, nothing else. Those P-shaped things feel as though I'm flossing with rope and I'll start crying. Naaaah, I won't. ...maybe.
    Speaking of flossing, I'd never leave the house without flossing, brushing my teeth and mouthwash... oh, and at least some powder and lipstick. Oh! And decent clothes.
  • HaloJoeHaloJoe Posts: 13,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sweh wrote: »
    LOL at recording Supermarket Sweep! That's beyond weird!

I refuse to ever write with a ballpoint pen. It makes my penmanship deteriorate by the second. Even in Banks I will not use their chained pen.

I need to floss with Satin Tape, nothing else. Those P-shaped things feel as though I'm flossing with rope and I'll start crying. Naaaah, I won't. ...maybe.
    Speaking of flossing, I'd never leave the house without flossing, brushing my teeth and mouthwash... oh, and at least some powder and lipstick. Oh! And decent clothes.

I'm watching it now :o

I dont feel awake until ive brushed my teeth.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HaloJoe wrote: »
    I'm watching it now :o

I dont feel awake until ive brushed my teeth.

That has to be the lamest gameshow on TV!

I love the giant bonus that's shaped as a microphone, that is pretty awesome.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That has to be the lamest gameshow on TV!

I love the giant bonus that's shaped as a microphone, that is pretty awesome.

It's so lame it's good lol.

I like the Cheese Burger one :D
  • DaisyBumblerootDaisyBumbleroot Posts: 24,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have bendy arms where if I straighten them tightly, they bend past 180 degrees quite far.
  • RebelScumRebelScum Posts: 16,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

How do you feel about animated movies voiced by famous instantly recognisable people?. :p
  • Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I eat my choc bars from the outside in, such as if I eat a kitkat for example, I bite all the chocolate off first and eat the wafer last.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RebelScum wrote: »
    How do you feel about animated movies voiced by famous instantly recognisable people?. :p

lol I'm cool with that! As long as I don't have to see their real living faces. :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's bizarre, sweh! You're seriously weird.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Moholo wrote: »
    That's bizarre, sweh! You're seriously weird.

Heeeey! :eek: :cry:

What's weird about you, eh Moholo!?!

..apart from your username, that is. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh god i've got another one and this is seriously weird.

I think it's sweet when a woman says "cheese" but i hate it when a man says it. :o
  • whatsername235whatsername235 Posts: 360
    Forum Member
    I eat my choc bars from the outside in, such as if I eat a kitkat for example, I bite all the chocolate off first and eat the wafer last.

I do this too! A Boost is the best one to do it with :D
  • Miss XYZMiss XYZ Posts: 14,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't like odd numbers and will always have the volume on the TV or radio an even number. If someone's eating chips and offers me 1 then I have to take 2 so it's an even number. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [QUOTE=Miss XYZ;64420069]I don't like odd numbers and will always have the volume on the TV or radio an even number. If someone's eating chips and offers me 1 then I have to take 2 so it's an even number. :o[/QUOTE]

Me too, that's another weird thing i do.
  • Miss XYZMiss XYZ Posts: 14,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HaloJoe wrote: »
    Me too, that's another weird thing i do.

I'm trying to overcome my dislike of odd numbers by putting an odd number of 'x' at the end of texts and messages.

For years I would only put 2 (or none at all), now I try and force myself to either put x or xxx. I'm always sooooo tempted to either delete 1 or add another 1 but so far I've managed to resist the urge :o:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Miss XYZ wrote: »
    I'm trying to overcome my dislike of odd numbers by putting an odd number of 'x' at the end of texts and messages.

For years I would only put 2 (or none at all), now I try and force myself to either put x or xxx. I'm always sooooo tempted to either delete 1 or add another 1 but so far I've managed to resist the urge :o:o

I love you Miss XYZ. xoxox <--- does it bother ya, DOES IT?!

Would you rather xoxo?! NEVER! It's xoxoxox
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    I have played Supermarket Sweep in real life, when me and a colleague had to go food shopping at the Co-op I told him to give me 3 items to get and I went running around going 'wild in the aisles'
  • far2coolfar2cool Posts: 6,334
    Forum Member

They should bring back hanging for people who do this :mad:
  • NatoPMTNatoPMT Posts: 3,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Get a Waterpik

http://www.waterpik.co.uk/

Best invention EVER.
  • November_RainNovember_Rain Posts: 9,145
    Forum Member
    I mutter inane things to myself.
  • NatoPMTNatoPMT Posts: 3,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miss XYZ wrote: »

You should have named yourself Miss WXYZ.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NatoPMT wrote: »
    Get a Waterpik

http://www.waterpik.co.uk/

Best invention EVER.

That looks awesome! I'll look into it! :eek:

Thanks for the recommendation!
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    Although my back isn't generally hairy, I have a peculiar tuft of hair in the small of my back just above my butt.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm my own Grandpa.