Options

Emmerdale 2014: Wishes & Predictions

Comments

• Options
    KaifKaif Posts: 136
    Forum Member
    David and Alicia to be Happy for once.
    Leyla to get toghther with someone really rich and for them to move into home farm.
    A love interest for Vanessa.
    Ross Barton and Debbie to get toghther.
    Cain and Moria to get married.
    A new love Interest for Finn maybe Robbie.
  • Options
    bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    David goes back with Leyla only for her to dump the fickle weasel. Alicia and Priya become best friends and bring up the baby together with Jacub leaving to live with Justin. Val leaves the village for good. Dobbeh emigrates to Australia with Sarah and lets Andy have Jack.
  • Options
    Bobby_MarzBobby_Marz Posts: 2,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rick_Poppa wrote: »
    what would I wish for 2014...let's see,

Moira not too tame Cain too much, we all love a bad boy, and Cain needs to retain his dark broody side.

Declan and co to move out of Home Farm, Megan too set up in partnership with Alicia doing events organising.

Pearl's grandson Owen too return from Hong Kong, but try and get hold of Len's money in her bank account.. Edna cracks onto him and when she goes round too find him going through Pearl's letters a struggle takes place and Edna is thrown down the stairs.

A new couple too buy one of Declan's houses. He is ex army and starts a keep fit session in the village hall. Adam joins it too try and get fit and starts to develop bulimia. Chas discovers a weak Adam but he swears her too secrecy and denies he has a problem... this storyline will run for a while as his bulimia worsens.

Finn will start working as a tutor helping Jacob and Sean with homework, Sean hates been told he is thick by Finn so arranges too meet Finn by the cricket pavilion at night, texting him sayin he needs too chat. Sean also texts Ali and Ross making sure they are around, Sean makes things look like Finn has made a move on him. James believes his son but soon the village is divided as the police get evolved. James wonders If Sean will really have the bottle too take it all the way to court!

Ali and Ruby go through a lot too get a baby of there own. We will see attitudes in the village change when Ruby is pregnant.

Charity too get a shock when Noah disappears, she thinks Jai has taken him for a ride in a new car....but when it becomes clear jai hasn't seen him Charity and Debbie set out too search for the lad. They are soon told by Val about a lad she saw riding around the village on a motorbike. Later Megan is nearly knocked over at Home farm by the same bike.. and it's seen near an old barn by Ross.. Debbie and Ross go to check out the barn and find Noah ...but the biggest shock lies in the face from the past who has Noah hostage!!

I'd also have Dom become Game keeper when New people take over Home Farm. The McBrides will buy Home Farm with lottery winnings and be a bit wild. Mum Angela (Ange for short) is a beautician who ditched her husband and she will arrive in a limo with her pet poodle, chardonnay.. and her three kids, Loretta, who takes an instant dislike to Katie, Indigo (or Indy as she is called) who lets the Dingles Pigs loose on her 1st day in the village and Rowan who has a disability and is wheelchair bound. Ange is very protective off Rowan even though He is a chirpy lad who just wants too be treated the same as the other kids. Dom will form a bond with him, and very soon it's clear Dom's caught the eye of Angela too...

Leyla too become barmaid at the Woolpack, and be a wild one... she will shock the village by ending up in the arms of Vanessa.

I like some of the ideas
  • Options
    evoleevole Posts: 1,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

SNIP ~

Leyla too become barmaid at the Woolpack, and be a wild one... she will shock the village by ending up in the arms of Vanessa.

I hope you don't mind the snip, but my eyes went straight to your very last wish, haha! :D Haven't seen them interact yet, but it's hot just on the face of it!!:D I really like Vanessa with Rhona, but since that ship has sailed :confused:, having Vanessa stay bi would be awesome!!:p
  • Options
    Sisney_HunterSisney_Hunter Posts: 193
    Forum Member
    Victoria is Emmerdale. Isabel Hodgins has made that character her own.

Diane passes away and leaves her half of the Woolpack to Victoria, she sells the house to Sandy and Betty, she moves into the Woolpack and buys the B and B from Eric who works for her as the chef, when she fires Marlon and connects the B and B with the Woolie creating a hotel.

Val goes into partnership with Bob after Brenda dies from grief. Eventually Bob leaves too and sells his half to Dan and Kerry. Now that would be funny.

I can't think of anything else other than I think this would be a good way to get rid of Marlon. LOL! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another wish of mine is any story line that can get rid of David. At least the stupid Alicia/Priya/David borefest can finish. Would like to see more of Leyla.
  • Options
    tjbantamtjbantam Posts: 1,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What would i like to see? Hmmm...let me think...

Moira becomes a lesbian naturist

Debbie gets a personality transplant and becomes nice

Katie rides Megan to victory in the first Annual Emmerdale Gymkhana

Zak goes off on adventures with a young lad with a funny haircut and his dog, Snowy

Betty and Sandy get together (could be comedy gold)

Charity and Cain DO NOT get together (done to death)

Robbie becomes a valued and popular member of society...

Hang on, that last one is just pushing it that little bit too far, isn't it!
  • Options
    Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

<snip>

Charity too get a shock when Noah disappears, she thinks Jai has taken him for a ride in a new car....but when it becomes clear jai hasn't seen him Charity and Debbie set out too search for the lad. They are soon told by Val about a lad she saw riding around the village on a motorbike. Later Megan is nearly knocked over at Home farm by the same bike.. and it's seen near an old barn by Ross.. Debbie and Ross go to check out the barn and find Noah ...but the biggest shock lies in the face from the past who has Noah hostage!!

Zoe Tate?
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tjbantam wrote: »
    What would i like to see? Hmmm...let me think...

Moira becomes a lesbian naturist

Debbie gets a personality transplant and becomes nice

Katie rides Megan to victory in the first Annual Emmerdale Gymkhana

Zak goes off on adventures with a young lad with a funny haircut and his dog, Snowy

Betty and Sandy get together (could be comedy gold)

Charity and Cain DO NOT get together (done to death)

Robbie becomes a valued and popular member of society...

Hang on, that last one is just pushing it that little bit too far, isn't it!

BIB: :D:D:D

My wish for 2014 is that Cain and Moira get married and that Ross continues to wind up Laurel so more.
  • Options
    ameredithameredith Posts: 1,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Debbie to leave
    Declan and Katie to get back together
    A new family in Home Farm
    Dom and Gemma to move away
    Brenda to decide she can't live far from Molly and emigrates to Canada
  • Options
    DixonDixon Posts: 12,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Christ. The women needs a rest at some point. Besides i dont think you've got it in you to go through a non stop Katie-fest ;-):p

Yeah, on second thoughts i think went a bit OTT.
    She would need a rest and even i could have too much Katie.:o
    So, every second Thursday they can leave her out of ONE of the episodes.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ross continues to wind up Laurel so more.

I'd rather he just ran her over with a Combine Harvester.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dixon wrote: »
    I'd rather he just ran her over with a Combine Harvester.

but then he, and probably Moira because you know she some kind of control switch when it comes to family members, would be made an outcast by the rest of the village. I don't want that for the Barton crew.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    'Hello Pot?.......Kettle here...........you're black'

:D:p

:D

I think i have it really bad:blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    but then he, and probably Moira because you know she some kind of control switch when it comes to family members, would be made an outcast by the rest of the village. I don't want that for the Barton crew.

Ok then.
    She's out Blackberry picking and gets trampled to death by a herd of Cows.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deleted.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dixon wrote: »
    Ok then.

She's out Blackberry picking and gets trampled to death by a herd of cows.

but not Moira's cows? You're doing it again! ;):D
  • Options
    _BollyKnickers__BollyKnickers_ Posts: 4,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like...

Cain and Moira to get a gripping and compelling storyline that showcases Jeff Hordley and Natalie Robb`s talents, culminating in the soap wedding to top all soap weddings.

Bernice to get more screen time and have a Mrs Robinson moment, perhaps with one of the Barton boys.

A major stunt to mark the 42nd anniversary, which results in the deaths of Laurel, Dom, Gemma, Gabby and Harriet.

The return of Nathan Wylde. He and Leyla reignite their relationship and become the new owners of Home Farm.

Ruby and Ali split up. Ruby gets a nice girlfriend and has a baby.

Lots more Jimmy, Nico and Diane and a bit less Chas.

Megan finally gets a boyfriend in the form of Jai or Gil. She disowns Declan once and for all when she learns the truth of how the fire started.

Charity gets her comeuppance.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would like...

Cain and Moira to get a gripping and compelling storyline that showcases Jeff Hordley and Natalie Robb`s talents, culminating in the soap wedding to top all soap weddings.

Bernice to get more screen time and have a Mrs Robinson moment, perhaps with one of the Barton boys.

A major stunt to mark the 42nd anniversary, which results in the deaths of Laurel, Dom, Gemma, Gabby and Harriet.

The return of Nathan Wylde. He and Leyla reignite their relationship and become the new owners of Home Farm.

Megan finally gets a boyfriend in the form of Jai or Gil. She disowns Declan once and for all when she learns the truth of how the fire started.

Charity gets her comeuppance.[/QUOTE]

I agree with the bits I have bolded.
  • Options
    tjbantamtjbantam Posts: 1,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know how long Leyla is actually around for?
  • Options
    mrsdaisychainmrsdaisychain Posts: 3,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charity gets dumped by Declan when he gets the insurance money leaving her with nothing.

Laurel and Marlon to leave and never come back

Debbie finally puts her cup down and does some work in the garage.

Sandy rides off to visit Laurel and Marlon and forgets where he lives

Kerry will go to find Amy and forget where she lives

Val to stop finding money making schemes and be thankful for what she has.

Cain and Moira live happily ever after

Paddy and Rhona smile a lot more

We see a lot more of Victoria

Ashley and the new vicars get it together

Fewer story lines with Chas, the same for Debbie.

Ali to not look as though she is going to eat the person she is talking
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like...

Charity gets her comeuppance.

I agree with all of these especially the first one :D and the second last one as well. Get Megan more to do!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    - Brenda to plot revenge on Dobbeh.

- Dobbeh to die a horrible death.

- Charity to rot in jail.

- Declan, Robbie, Dom, Gemma, Ali and her brats to leave the village.

- Moira to cheat on Cain with James.

- David to end up alone and miserable.

- A new family in Homefarm

- A storyline for Victoria

- More male characters who are not henpecked wimps.

- The end of Maurel

- More new faces

- Good storylines and better characterisation.
  • Options
    Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,387
    Forum Member
    I want Aaron back!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MissLola wrote: »
    -

- Dobbeh to die a horrible death.

How come you've left out Chas and Katie :confused: