Cheryl Cole and MC Harvey Twitter fight over "relationship"!!!

Comments

• jazzyjakejazzyjake Posts: 1,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gentleguy wrote: »
    I dont know what to belive but yes mc harvey is definately her type, hes gorgous as well you have to admit. i belive mc harvey is 3 quarters black and 1 quarter white.

I am sorry but he looks like a complete gangster to me. Don't know where gorgeous comes from. Can't even string a couple of words together.

He's a cheat, and comes across as a bullshi**er as well. Alesha and Javine should let you know about 'MC Harvey''.
  • gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jazzyjake wrote: »
    I am sorry but he looks like a complete gangster to me. Don't know where gorgeous comes from. Can't even string a couple of words together.

He's a cheat, and comes across as a bullshi**er as well. Alesha and Javine should let you know about 'MC Harvey''.

i dont know any of these celebs and tbh i dont care what goes on in their personal lives so whatever they get up to will not bother me like how it seems to bother some people on here, i do not like or hate harvey, i just think that he is physically good to look at. the same way i see lots of hot girls and guys everyday and think wow shes hot, it doesnt mean im gonna find out about their lifestyles.
  • Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you were indifferent to her, you wouldn't post so much about her. I'm indifferent to Amy Childs and the TOWIE lot in general. I can't rememer the last time I made a post or reference to them. That's being indifferent to someone.

I haven't posted on her in months... Loads of folk I follow were tweeting about it and it was in a mag.

I do admit i find her carcrash love life mildly interesting. But other than that, I have zero interest in her career other than not wanting or needing her to come to America.

If I didn't like her, I'd say I didn't. I adore beyonce but don't post on here about her,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i dont know any of these celebs and tbh i dont care what goes on in their personal lives so whatever they get up to will not bother me like how it seems to bother some people on here, i do not like or hate harvey, i just think that he is physically good to look at. the same way i see lots of hot girls and guys everyday and think wow shes hot, it doesnt mean im gonna find out about their lifestyles.

We don't know Harvey personally, but from what we have 'heard' he comes across not very well tbh.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We don't know Harvey personally, but from what we have 'heard' he comes across not very well tbh.

ike i said i see his pics in magz i just think hes hot, whether he is a bad person or not is irrelavant, some people are ugly inside and out some people are ugly inside but gorgous outside and of course some people are ugly outside but beuatiful inside. im sure most of these cheryl cole dislikers can admit they hate her but admit shes still prwetty, you dont have to think someone is ugly to hate them. i personal cannot hate anyone i havent met unless they are some kind of serial killer or rapist, as far as am aware harvey is neither of those.
  • SmiirkySmiirky Posts: 1,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a feeling Cheryl is lying, why would Harvey make this up to have pie thrown in his face?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,030
    Forum Member
    Smiirky wrote: »
    I have a feeling Cheryl is lying, why would Harvey make this up to have pie thrown in his face?

I agree there is no smoke without fire imo;)
  • luvandlifeluvandlife Posts: 570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think she's lying too and that would make her the biggest asshole on that side of the Atlantic because she and Alesha Dixon are friends and to sleep with your friend's ex is an unspoken rule that you don't break as a woman. :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Because he has a single coming out? It seems many allow their 'hate' of Cheryl Cole cloud their judgement.

Why is it only now he is bringing this up? Why not a year ago? Is it because Romeo has just come out of the BB house, and he has a single coming out next month...therefore he wants publicity.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    luvandlife wrote: »
    I think she's lying too and that would make her the biggest asshole on that side of the Atlantic because she and Alesha Dixon are friends and to sleep with your friend's ex is an unspoken rule that you don't break as a woman. :eek:

I don't think it's true. If he had evidence he would have put this all over the papers. It's funny how all her haters are saying it's true lol. This just sparks of a nobody trying to get into the papers.

I don't think Cheryl Cole would do that to Alesha Dixon anyway.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ike i said i see his pics in magz i just think hes hot, whether he is a bad person or not is irrelavant, some people are ugly inside and out some people are ugly inside but gorgous outside and of course some people are ugly outside but beuatiful inside. im sure most of these cheryl cole dislikers can admit they hate her but admit shes still prwetty, you dont have to think someone is ugly to hate them. i personal cannot hate anyone i havent met unless they are some kind of serial killer or rapist, as far as am aware harvey is neither of those.

I am not saying he is hideous or that i hate him. I am just going by what i have heard and read about him.

The fact that he cheated on both Alesha Dixon and Javine, whilst slagging Alesha off in the papers and rubbing Javine's pregnency in her face, makes me think that he is pretty low-life who will do anything to make a quick buck!

Also his comment about ''Sainsburys'' suggests that he has a rather big ego as he dissing people that work there. I mean MC Harvey who?
  • SmiirkySmiirky Posts: 1,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jazzyjake just because you obsess over Cheryl it doesn't mean that everyone else who questions a story about her is a Hater. I'm not a hater, I could care less about the silly bint, or Harvey for that matter- all I said was, I don't see why he would make it up just to make himself look stupid. Grow up, mate.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think it's true. If he had evidence he would have put this all over the papers. It's funny how all her haters are saying it's true lol. This just sparks of a nobody trying to get into the papers.

I don't think Cheryl Cole would do that to Alesha Dixon anyway.

Friendly advice, unless you want a ban, avoid calling people haters.
  • bookclub10bookclub10 Posts: 4,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jazzyjake just because you obsess over Cheryl it doesn't mean that everyone else who questions a story about her is a Hater. I'm not a hater, I could care less about the silly bint, or Harvey for that matter- all I said was, I don't see why he would make it up just to make himself look stupid. Grow up, mate.

But surely going on that logic, there would be no reason for her to deny it, if it was true. Nothing bad was said and she was single so it doesn't seem like she would have anything to lose if it was the truth.
    This combined with the lack of any evidence on his part is why I don't believe him.
    He gave the interview to the magazine himself which makes it seem as if he was after quick publicity and getting his name out there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am not saying he is hideous or that i hate him. I am just going by what i have heard and read about him.

The fact that he cheated on both Alesha Dixon and Javine, whilst slagging Alesha off in the papers and rubbing Javine's pregnency in her face, makes me think that he is pretty low-life who will do anything to make a quick buck!

Also his comment about ''Sainsburys'' suggests that he has a rather big ego as he dissing people that work there. I mean MC Harvey who?

fair point.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Now it beings! Anybody who is on Cheryl's side ends up being 'obsessed with her'/

How the hell am i obsessed with Cheryl... At least get the bloody facts right! I have never paid attention to Cheryl and i never ever watched the XFactor when she was on it. I am not even a fan of her music. I am JUST GOING BY THIS INSTANCE.
    People ganging up and saying ''Oh i believe Harvey'', ''I believe him'', 'There is no smoke without fire'', 'She is a low life''blah blah blah makes me think that there is an obvious AGENDA clouding your judgement.

This guy has shown nothing that proves that he and her had an 'encounter', yet people are rallying up to his side. You also have to add the fact that 'MC Harvey' has a history of running to the papers to make money (Alesha/Javine thing), so what suddenly makes this guy's story any believable this time?

If you change this thread to > Alexandra Burke and MC Harvey Twitter fight over "relationship"!!! everybody would be slagging Harvey off and will be calling him a nobody.

I rest my case.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 108
    Forum Member
    Why would Cheryl send sultry messages through email? They both have Blackberrys (as they tweet from Blackberry devices) wouldn't BBM be the option to use? Even text messaging or phonecalls would suffice.
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now it beings! Anybody who is on Cheryl's side ends up being 'obsessed with her'/
    It was the term "hater" that got that poster's back up. It is an antagonistic term and banned by the T&C's exactly for that reason.
  • sammyvinesammyvine Posts: 3,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TheMiz wrote: »
    Why would Cheryl send sultry messages through email? They both have Blackberrys (as they tweet from Blackberry devices) wouldn't BBM be the option to use? Even text messaging or phonecalls would suffice.

I was thinking that as well.

This just comes across as a lie full stop.

Anyway even if they did have a relationship who cares? They are both single so they can do what they want. The only thing is that it looks bad on Cheryl's part because of her 'friendship' with Alesha.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because he has a single coming out? It seems many allow their 'hate' of Cheryl Cole cloud their judgement.

Why is it only now he is bringing this up? Why not a year ago? Is it because Romeo has just come out of the BB house, and he has a single coming out next month...therefore he wants publicity.

He did try to sell it months ago but there were no takers because he had no evidence. What those who believe him should be asking themselves is why she would go onto Twitter and publicly call him out on a story that really wasn't that damaging as he didn't say very much if it was true? If they did have a thing then texts would have been sent and even though she may not be the brightest bulb in the box, she's clever enough to know that with his part history, he would use those texts against her. She ignores other stories written about her lovelife and her PR had already denied the story to the press so it would have faded away quickly. If he was telling the truth, she would have kept quiet in the hope it would go away, not bring more attention to it.
  • Anika HansonAnika Hanson Posts: 15,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol I thought St Cheryl of cole was celibate.
  • guffybearguffybear Posts: 1,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    how has this thread got to 7 pages ?

we have all read on other threads from the 'intellectuals' , many of whom as they keep posting went or go to university as if that makes their opinion more informed, that Tweedy is a racist so she would have nothing to do with a man with an ethnic background

to deny this or to try to prove it wrong means you are opposition with some of finest minds in the country
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    guffybear wrote: »
    how has this thread got to 7 pages ?

we have all read on other threads from the 'intellectuals' , many of whom as they keep posting went or go to university as if that makes their opinion more informed, that Tweedy is a racist so she would have nothing to do with a man with an ethnic background

to deny this or to try to prove it wrong means you are opposition with some of finest minds in the country

As her (ex) husband is mixed race, anyone saying she wouldn't have anything to do with a man with an ethnic background wouldn't be too bright.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol I thought St Cheryl of cole was celibate.

No, her inbox is always full...
  • guffybearguffybear Posts: 1,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Buster65 wrote: »
    As her (ex) husband is mixed race, anyone saying she wouldn't have anything to do with a man with an ethnic background wouldn't be too bright.

i totally agree