The John James Appreciation Thread (Part 13)

1135136137138139141»

Comments

• Lena JLena J Posts: 2,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lindy_Loue wrote: »
    Hi Lena

It's great to get new crockery etc, isn't it? Gives me pleasure way beyond the actual cost :D

What did jonno say? :confused:

Have a good day :)

Need to have a look at the CT, all the tweets are there in glorious detail. Too many to put here as it's turned into a slanging match. It's not unusual for a certain person to delete her tweets afterwards, the usual if I wipe them away they never happened. :o;)

Their own brand of truth. ;):rolleyes:
  • Lindy_LoueLindy_Loue Posts: 9,874
    Forum Member
    Lena J wrote: »
    Need to have a look at the CT, all the tweets are there in glorious detail. Too many to put here as it's turned into a slanging match. It's not unusual for a certain person to delete her tweets afterwards, the usual if I wipe them away they never happened. :o;)

Their own brand of truth. ;):rolleyes:

Oh, I see....;) What a lot of nonsense! I'll refrain from further comment I think......:rolleyes::D
  • bbloverbblover Posts: 41,663
    Forum Member
    Lol so the shirt isn't Johns,oh well,hope the one biding on it isn't too disappointed.:eek:
  • augusta92augusta92 Posts: 8,677
    Forum Member
    I don't want to speak to soon..... but there's a little bit of sun peeping out. :)

Hello all my fellow JJaters, hope you're all well. :)

I decided to brave it and came out from under the duvet yesterday, did a bit of shopping. Chosen some new crockery for everyday use and finally made a decision on the kitchen tiles. I'm heartily sick of bare walls that seem to leave a constant dusty film over everything. :o:(

OH is in there now wielding a paintbrush throwing on a base coat. :eek:

I see Jonno has had something to say about the footie shirt ;) he has such a way with words. :D

Just as we thought not John's....tell us something we didn't know haha. :rolleyes:

oh this sounds interesting.....I will go and have a look.

and congratulations for choosing a colour and new crockery. When I first got my house, I didnt care if everything matched, it was just about being cheap and cheerful, but now its very important. :D I work around the themes of blue and white...so have some blue denby, some white things and some blue and white patterned things...

well im back home again safe. and missed everyone!!!!

ive put on the washing, so now can sit down for a few minutes...An old version of Les Miserables is on...we worked out there was no music fairly early on !!!!
  • nyannienyannie Posts: 8,536
    Forum Member
    There I was having a quiet look around the threads this quiet Sunday afternoon - and wow, did I wake up.

Jonno really did let rip! Guess the question as to whose tee-shirt it was has been answered.

Think I need to lie down. All this excitement isn't good for me. . . .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    augusta92 wrote: »
    oh this sounds interesting.....I will go and have a look.

and congratulations for choosing a colour and new crockery. When I first got my house, I didnt care if everything matched, it was just about being cheap and cheerful, but now its very important. :D I work around the themes of blue and white...so have some blue denby, some white things and some blue and white patterned things...

well im back home again safe. and missed everyone!!!!

ive put on the washing, so now can sit down for a few minutes...An old version of Les Miserables is on...we worked out there was no music fairly early on !!!!

Welcome back augusta, we missed you too! I hope you enjoyed yourself.:)

Haha, my crockery is blue and white as well, what taste we have. :o:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nyannie wrote: »
    There I was having a quiet look around the threads this quiet Sunday afternoon - and wow, did I wake up.

Jonno really did let rip! Guess the question as to whose tee-shirt it was has been answered.

....and breathe, rofl :D:p

Such entertainment for a lazy Sunday afternoon.

Can't help but feel we may have heard from John this afternoon. ;):D .... and he sounds in fine form. :)
  • CrazyChickCrazyChick Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John James ‏@uk_JohnJames_oz

Ok . http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151003491100 … This shirt is NOT mine nor is it the one I wore in the bb house. Big Brother did not allow us to KEEP the tops.

If ppl want to bid for charity then so be it and i'm happy with that :-) BUT keep in mind that the Shirt was NOT worn by me.
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CrazyChick wrote: »

Ok . http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151003491100 … This shirt is NOT mine nor is it the one I wore in the bb house. Big Brother did not allow us to KEEP the tops.

If ppl want to bid for charity then so be it and i'm happy with that :-) BUT keep in mind that the Shirt was NOT worn by me.

Ha ha ha - has JG been shown to be a liar? Well, I never :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks CrazyChick for bringing us up to date. :)
    Hope you're well, good to hear from you again.

And thank you John for clarifying that the shirt does not belong to you. Which we'd believed to be the case all along. :D

If you're watching, trust you're well and enjoying your summer. :)
  • Haggis&ChipsHaggis&Chips Posts: 643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jeanoj wrote: »

Can't resist jumping in here and adding a few more of these :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D!
  • GiddykipperGiddykipper Posts: 426
    Forum Member

Using up all our smilies?:eek: How very dare you sir! Now I have no more for the rest of this post! (Imagine a grin at this point)

But have to agree with the others - shirtgate has now been clarified. And I thought John put it very nicely to allow for the charitable impulses which, no doubt, motivated some to participate... (wish I could use the rolling eyes one... sigh)
    Forum Member
    jeanoj wrote: »

No, I never either. . .
    Forum Member

You are always welcome here - nice to see you.
    Forum Member
    Morning all.

Thanks CrazyChick for the tweet. Nice to see some familiar posters.

Can I also 'ditto' Lena's thoughts?

Well, we all know the truth now. Certainly did liven up a Sunday afternoon.

Lovely sunshine here. Have to dig out some lightweight clothes for my jaunt into London tomorrow at the crack of dawn and have to finish my homework.

Well, best get going - also need to do some ironing and some vacuuming. Have a good day.
    Forum Member

Thanks CrazyChick for bringing us up to date. :)
    Hope you're well, good to hear from you again.

And thank you John for clarifying that the shirt does not belong to you. Which we'd believed to be the case all along. :D

If you're watching, trust you're well and enjoying your summer. :)

This has been hilarious ......so funny, but thank you John as well for setting the record straight....

morning all.....
  • georgyporgygeorgyporgy Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    Round of applause

well said John james, polite and clear

so we now know, how low josie will go
    lying and cheating people out of their hard earned
    money
    really leaves a nasty taste in the mouth :mad:
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well done to John for being concise and polite too, whilst clarifying it all ... who'd have thought a mere shirt would cause such a stir, I'm sure it wasn't intended at all Ms Gibson was it ;)
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nyannie wrote: »

LMAO Nyannie... hope you've recovered :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good morning all, the SUN'S OUT!!! :)
    Sorry for shouting. :o:D

Hope you're all well. Got to go and help OH in the garden (he's got a day off) as he's going to tackle the eucalyptus tree...AGAIN. I swear that thing grows overnight, looks lovely swaying around in the breeze and all nice and green even in winter, but it's like a bloomin' triffid!! :eek:

Has it all gone quiet now?
    Have I got time for a quick shufti or will my absence from the garden be noticed? :o:cool:

Have a good day everyone, will check back later. :)
  • Lindy_LoueLindy_Loue Posts: 9,874
    Forum Member
    it's starting to kick off again in CT.....Josie claims the shirt was john's .....surprise, surprise! :rolleyes:;)
    Forum Member

Ok . http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151003491100This shirt is NOT mine nor is it the one I wore in the bb house. Big Brother did not allow us to KEEP the tops.

Lindy_Loue wrote: »
    it's starting to kick off again in CT.....Josie claims the shirt was john's .....surprise, surprise! :rolleyes:;)

one of these statements cant actually be true....:confused:

now who do I believe?????

John of course...
    Forum Member
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Well done to John for being concise and polite too, whilst clarifying it all ... who'd have thought a mere shirt would cause such a stir, I'm sure it wasn't intended at all Ms Gibson was it ;)

My thoughts precisely muggins.

I just wonder why Ms Gibson didn't just send a donation to the dog hip fund. I guess doing what she did keeps her in the public eye - and gives her another subject to sell a story about.
    Forum Member
    muggins14 wrote: »
    LMAO Nyannie... hope you've recovered :D

Just about muggs - I had a gin and tonic too. :D:D:D
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,738
    Administrator
    This thread is continued here: The John James Appreciation Thread (Part 14)
This discussion has been closed.