Options

The Grand Theft Auto V Thread

Comments

• Options
    NickVaughanNickVaughan Posts: 4,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate how dogs seem to attack you at random aswell, not even police or Guard Dogs, just average rovers! Come to think of it, I've never seen a Guard dog in the game despite saying that. They missed a trick there.
  • Options
    flynnflynn Posts: 903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Come to think of it, I've never seen a Guard dog in the game despite saying that. They missed a trick there.
    I've seen one somewhere, from memory I think it was at what looks like an electrical substation near the Vinewood sign.
  • Options
    Graeme_WoodGraeme_Wood Posts: 126
    Forum Member
    TheVoid wrote: »
    Anyone?

One of the seven side missions should unlock the next main mission.
  • Options
    scorpionatthepcscorpionatthepc Posts: 5,378
    Forum Member
    Just checking you can replay a mission to get gold? Been trying it on paparazzi reality check and do everything that's shown in a YouTube video right down to the same gun (granade launcher) and still end up with bronze?
  • Options
    SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just checking you can replay a mission to get gold? Been trying it on paparazzi reality check and do everything that's shown in a YouTube video right down to the same gun (granade launcher) and still end up with bronze?

Yes you can. The best bet is to stand on top of a car nearby and shoot a rocket right in the middle of them, it will kill them all straight away.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So do you have to kill them all together to get the gold?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Going to start this again today, on a new save file (i hope to god i don't accidentally go over the old one)

and i'm not going to move on from a mission until i gold it, will try and get a little leveling up on the online as i go as well
  • Options
    SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So do you have to kill them all together to get the gold?

I'm pretty sure you do, and it's easier with an rpg because by the time they realise it's already too late.
  • Options
    mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Schmiznurf wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure you do, and it's easier with an rpg because by the time they realise it's already too late.

You don't even need to jump onto a car. Far less hassle to just blast them with the rpg... and then peg it :D
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm enjoying Trevor's rampages :)
  • Options
    welshsarahwelshsarah Posts: 5,082
    Forum Member
    How do you nick that police van
  • Options
    rewindrewind Posts: 2,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    welshsarah wrote: »

I think there was a bug in mine when I did it as it was incredibly easy! You just go to the police station car park (next to where you drop off the cars with the tow truck in the Franklin/Tonya side missions) and steal the van! There were police standing there chatting but I just drove out, the gates opened and there were no stars or police following me at all. Odd.
  • Options
    Danger CloseDanger Close Posts: 3,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    welshsarah wrote: »

If you go over the back wall you should find it very easy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For any one who has done them both ways

Is it worth doing the Heists both ways, is there enough of a difference to warrant a replay or does the mission mostly just play out the same either way?
  • Options
    welshsarahwelshsarah Posts: 5,082
    Forum Member
    The police van that going around the streets i need
  • Options
    TheVoidTheVoid Posts: 3,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One of the seven side missions should unlock the next main mission.

So you have to do the ? missions and then eventually one of them will unlock a new main mission?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so glad you don't need to complete every objective in one go to get a gold rating :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Schmiznurf wrote: »

Had another go and did it in one shot with the grenade launcher.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 180
    Forum Member
    Did anyone have trouble with the first message you do for Trevor when he owns the Strip Club? The one where you scope out the bank not sure of the name sorry. Anyway I drive to the bank and you can hear Michael talking but he's not in the car. Then you drive around the side of the bank and the game clitches and Franklin stands up and gets stuck in the car. Can't do anything without resetting the game. 3 times its happened now.
  • Options
    Naa_KwaKaiNaa_KwaKai Posts: 1,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thomas2400 wrote: »
    I'm so glad you don't need to complete every objective in one go to get a gold rating :D

In a way though, it's less rewarding but yeah glad too :D
  • Options
    BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you not allowed to use the submarine and scuba gear? where do you find them?
  • Options
    chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
    Forum Member
    BadLadAsh wrote: »
    Are you not allowed to use the submarine and scuba gear? where do you find them?
    if you buy a certain dock up the top left hand side of the map,you get use of both the sub and the dinghy and there is a nice financial benefit too...
  • Options
    BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if you buy a certain dock up the top left hand side of the map,you get use of both the sub and the dinghy and there is a nice financial benefit too...

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    thomas2400 wrote: »

yeah I am glad too, Also glad you dont have to get Gold in everything because one of Dom's missions is glitched if you replay it meaning you cannot get gold, well it is for me anyway, even replaying several times because I have to skip the first part none of it counts.
  • Options
    TH14TH14 Posts: 11,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just bought a cheetah for Michael which is stored in his garage but wanted to know if I took it out and it got destroyed/stolen, is it gone for good or would it respawn again back in the garage?