Why The Eviction Was Cancelled

FirewalkerFirewalker Posts: 2,773
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Could the Reason for the Eviction Cancellation Be....that after the barrage of complaints about the recent BB, they issued a statement....but havent yet put into practice what they say in it....so now they are busy trying to make it all look watertight and above board. A case of shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted...but lets hope under this scrutiny they will do things as they say they do.

Comments

• pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are you saying they cancelled the eviction so they'd have more time to write the statement?

I don't think so and think you might be overthinking it.
  • FirewalkerFirewalker Posts: 2,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pondie84 wrote: »
    Are you saying they cancelled the eviction so they'd have more time to write the statement?

I don't think so and think you might be overthinking it.

No I'm saying they needed time to implement everything they said in the staement
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What do you mean by implement? Sorry, I might be a bit slow but I don't understand what you're saying.
  • SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Firewalker wrote: »
    Could the Reason for the Eviction Cancellation Be....that after the barrage of complaints about the recent BB, they issued a statement....but havent yet put into practice what they say in it....so now they are busy trying to make it all look watertight and above board. A case of shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted...but lets hope under this scrutiny they will do things as they say they do.

the reason why there was no eviction yesterday, they don't normally have one first week of CBB, evictions usually start during the 2nd week.
    Yesterday was only Day 5

:)
  • mrsdidimrsdidi Posts: 698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The eviction wasn't cancelled there was never going to be one, can we just stop with all the conspiracy theories please it was mildly amusing now its downright annoying.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I'm sure the eviction being cancelled proves Helen winning was a fix.
  • od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member
    I blame that shadowy geezer on the grassy knoll.
  • GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skyrah wrote: »
    the reason why there was no eviction yesterday, they don't normally have one first week of CBB, evictions usually start during the 2nd week.
    Yesterday was only Day 5

:)

I know and Emma did explain it last night. I think this forum should have a special section for BB conspiracies.
  • SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GibsonSG wrote: »
    I know and Emma did explain it last night. I think this forum should have a special section for BB conspiracies.

I know right, I sit here shaking my head at some of the pathetic & idiotic threads some starts
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All I know is, that I am pleased.

We actually get to see the HMs interact with each other without too much interference, and it is clear from some posts, that by having this time to work HMs out, that opinions on some have been changed.
  • bitchboybluebitchboyblue Posts: 2,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I received an email from applause store inviting me to 'the first eviction' so they clearly thought there was one. However that was the only one, and normally I get 2 or 3 more during the week practically begging me to go.
  • KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's because BB are racists
  • PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    It was fixed to save Gary but jt didn't work.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Keviness wrote: »
    I think it's because BB are racists

Racist bullies. >:(;-)
  • mrsdidimrsdidi Posts: 698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It would have to be a big section not sure the servers could cope!
    Skyrah wrote: »
    I know right, I sit here shaking my head at some of the pathetic & idiotic threads some starts

I find most of them hilarious at first but then they do get tedious after a while
  • constantino_chrconstantino_chr Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There was no eviction because no one was nominated. Honesty, why people over-think something so trivial is beyond me.
  • jojoenojojoeno Posts: 1,842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Aye and we will believe everything she says.....never , if anything Emma the Enema has been tarnished with the Fix more so than the Producers
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    od hominem wrote: »
    I blame that shadowy geezer on the grassy knoll.

Yes - but they've let him sleep indoors now so all is well with the world.
    Agree with those why say there was no eviction ever planned for last night.
  • white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, all I know is This Twist Rocked The House and BB Is Changed Forever by it!!!
  • KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, all I know is This Twist Rocked The House and BB Is Changed Forever by it!!!

It'll be a HOUSE DIVIDED now it's been ROCKED :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 334
    Forum Member
    Firewalker wrote: »

I agree. CBB in January started on 3rd January and the first live eviction was 10th January which is 8 days.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I reckon the eviction was cancelled - if there actually was one - because BB knew everyone would choose Gary and didn't want him to go at this early stage. Fine by me.
  • SeveneyesSeveneyes Posts: 12,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL....Ashleigh lost so this eviction was cancelled,because they need to implement things they have already implemented and gave a statement saying so,...yeah I think I'm up to date with this latest manifestation of the fix.