Options

Harry Hill's Soap Burp

eye3eye3 Posts: 2,551
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Harry Hill says he won't do TV Burp anymore as it takes too much time to watch all the shows on all the channels and piece all the funny bits into a 30m show for several weeks.
But I do miss his piss take of the soaps. I would love to see him back just concentrating on the soaps with help from a few writers. His stage musical flipped and his feature film was dire. I know he's doing Stars in their Eyes (why?) but come on ITV get Harry back where he belongs.

Comments

• Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As much as i loved it at the time it was dire in the last couple of series.
  • Options
    ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    Yeah, I've seen so many things in Corrie and EastEnders that Harry would rip to shreds! Should bring a soap version back. Even if it's only a few times per year.
  • Options
    eye3eye3 Posts: 2,551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I've seen so many things in Corrie and EastEnders that Harry would rip to shreds! Should bring a soap version back. Even if it's only a few times per year.

Totally agree. Come on Harry. Come on itv. We need you back. 6 shows. Just the soaps. It won't kill you
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me and Mo Mouse would be willing to take on Soap Burp, for a salary similar to what ITV are paying Mr Hill of course.

There'd be toe-cappings galore, naturally, and OJ could be our legal advisor.
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me and Mo Mouse would be willing to take on Soap Burp, for a salary similar to what ITV are paying Mr Hill of course.

There'd be toe-cappings galore, naturally, and OJ could be our legal advisor.
    Dear Messrs Quentin and Mouse,
    As your legal advisor I strongly recommend that the party of the first part and the party of the second part cease and desist from openly advocating premeditative abh and gbh, particularly on a highly litigious, occasionally repressive public forum, before the purported enterprise has even got under way.
    Yours sincerely
    Judge-I-need-a-moment-Bacon-Rind

That will be £84,354.74 please. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Dear Messrs Quentin and Mouse,
    As your legal advisor I strongly recommend that the party of the first part and the party of the second part cease and desist from openly advocating premeditative abh and gbh, particularly on a highly litigious, occasionally repressive public forum, before the purported enterprise has even got under way.
    Yours sincerely
    Judge-I-need-a-moment-Bacon-Rind

That will be £84,354.74 please. :)

:D:D:D

Bacon Rind!! :D:D