Options

EE Autograph Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    fiyero26fiyero26 Posts: 234
    Forum Member
    Signed photo and lovely letter from Thelma Barlow today :-) Took about two weeks.
  • Options
    Rick_PoppaRick_Poppa Posts: 1,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got a personalised Corrie cast card today from Helen Worth

Not sure I like it tbh,,,,don't get why It isn't like the rest ie taken on the street itself, or in a set.... the Yellow background just looks...wrong.
  • Options
    Mr_HamiltonMr_Hamilton Posts: 975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Got Patti Clare's new Corrie card this morning - dedicated with a nice note on the back, took 3 days.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I too got Patti Claire's cast card today .. :-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Signed photo from Rachel Wilde (Nikki Spraggan in EE) today. Undedicated, took 6 months.
  • Options
    flbkabflbkab Posts: 8,806
    Forum Member
    Received a signed photo from Rachel Wilde (Nikki Spraggen, EastEnders) today.
  • Options
    Suitcase BeraoSuitcase Berao Posts: 6,078
    Forum Member
    A dedicated cast card from Danny-Boy Hatchard today along with a very nice message. Took three days.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A dedicated cast card from Danny-Boy Hatchard today along with a very nice message. Took three days.

:o I sent off for him ages ago and haven't had a reply back, you send a letter THREE days ago !! and he replies .....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rick_Poppa wrote: »
    :o I sent off for him ages ago and haven't had a reply back, you send a letter THREE days ago !! and he replies .....

Probably worth you re-writing mate. Posted four letters in one larger envelope (to Danny-Boy, Anna Acton, Linda (again trying to get her second card) and Shona) on Tuesday and first reply today. I know how frustrating it can be when you see people get replies to people you've written to and you get nothing. I wrote to Rachel Wilde and haven't received anything, despite the signed photos now turning up on eBay.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably worth you re-writing mate. Posted four letters in one larger envelope (to Danny-Boy, Anna Acton, Linda (again trying to get her second card) and Shona) on Tuesday and first reply today. I know how frustrating it can be when you see people get replies to people you've written to and you get nothing. I wrote to Rachel Wilde and haven't received anything, despite the signed photos now turning up on eBay.

Yeah, think I will.... wrote too Sam Strike as well, not heard anything back from him, but then again, haven't heard many replies to be honest.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    A reply from Anna Acton (Emma, EE) today. She signed and dedicated the photo that I sent her (wasn't sure whether she had a card) and send a short note in which she confirmed that she doesn't have a cast card.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A couple of replies this morning - an EE card from Terry Alderton (dedicated, with a note apologising for the delay, took 8 months) and a Corrie card from Helen Worth (dedicated, took 2 weeks).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got a signed Corrie cast today from Craig Charles :-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rick_Poppa wrote: »
    Got a signed Corrie cast today from Craig Charles :-)

Me too! Was undedicated and took a couple of weeks.
  • Options
    uzzybuzzyuzzybuzzy Posts: 2,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got Billie Piper today personalised via venue. Took about 6 weeks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    A signed and dedicated cast card plus note from Terry Alderton (Terry, EE) today.
  • Options
    fiyero26fiyero26 Posts: 234
    Forum Member
    Been away for a couple of weeks but when I got back I had Terry Alderton, Paula Lane, Rachel Wilde and Chris Gasgoine, all signed and dedicated - Terry's even had a little message on the back :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got Terry Aldertons today too , personalised with a little post it note on the back ...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Received signed Corrie cast cards from both Paula Lane and Shelley King yesterday.
  • Options
    bensautographsbensautographs Posts: 598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Had 2 this week:

Terry Alderton..he sent a personalised eastenders cast card and signed my white card that i sent.

Kym marsh..she sent her new coronation street cast card signed.
  • Options
    bensautographsbensautographs Posts: 598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just looked on ebay and have seen that natalie j robb has a new emmerdale
    cast card so may be the new characters will have one too
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Signed Corrie card from Kym Marsh this morning (undedicated, took 3 weeks).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    One this morning, Rebecca Sproggs signed dedicated EE cast card, took 9 weeks, 2 days :).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dedicated Verity Rushworth (Emmerdale) cast card today with a very nice note.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    A signed and dedicated cast card from Andrew Whyment (Kirk, Corrie) today. Took 5 days.