Options

Cheryl Cole and MC Harvey Twitter fight over "relationship"!!!

xmel05xmel05 Posts: 8,079
Forum Member
He has said that there was something going on between them!

Harveyofficial Harvey

Do you actually want me to tweet some of the messages you emailed me @cherylcole pipe down and stop playing the saint in front of your fans.

CherylColeCheryl Cole

Was this "relationship" happening in your head @harveyofficial ?! Are you smoking something ?..

I think I've met you once maybe twice at public events and With your wife !! #shitjustgetsweirder

[news]- Cheryl Cole denies MC Harvey "relationship" claims
- Cheryl Cole takes legal action over MC Harvey romance claim?
- Cheryl Cole, MC Harvey: Now magazine stands by story[/news]

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tombol100 will be devestated. He so wanted Cheryl and Derek to be together.:(:p
  • Options
    user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do they have singles/albums coming out soon?
  • Options
    jazzyjakejazzyjake Posts: 1,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheryl is friends with Alesha though? Why would she go with her friends ex-husband?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hands up who wants him to tweet the meesages.

\o/
  • Options
    sammyvinesammyvine Posts: 3,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jazzyjake wrote: »
    Cheryl is friends with Alesha though? Why would she go with her friends ex-husband?

When i saw 'Havey' as the title i remember that dodgy So Solid guy who treated Alesha Dixon badly.
  • Options
    gemmaovwales03gemmaovwales03 Posts: 7,183
    Forum Member
    Do they have singles/albums coming out soon?

Spot on he's releasing something in March :rolleyes: I love Nicola's tweets about it

NicolaRoberts: #shedoesntdoemailsshedoesphonesex
  • Options
    Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet she's been flirting a bit with him. her track record shows that she likes w**kers. I bet it's went too far and he knew he wouldn't really get anywhere with her, so here we are, his word against hers.
  • Options
    Pet1986Pet1986 Posts: 7,701
    Forum Member

\o/

me
    me
    meeee:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Spot on he's releasing something in March :rolleyes: I love Nicola's tweets about it

NicolaRoberts: #shedoesntdoemailsshedoesphonesex
    lmao at Nicola! :D
    Delboy219 wrote: »
    I bet she's been flirting a bit with him. her track record shows that she likes w**kers. I bet it's went too far and he knew he wouldn't really get anywhere with her, so here we are, his word against hers.
    And who do you think people are going to believe? I would be more willing to believe that Cheryl and Derek were madly in love and on the verge of marrying, then she would touch Harvey with a barge pole.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

\o/
    Pet1986 wrote: »
    me
    me
    meeee:D
    + 1 :D
  • Options
    Pet1986Pet1986 Posts: 7,701
    Forum Member
    + 1 :D

haha! Nicolaroberts tweet did make me laugh though.
  • Options
    Sarah.OXSarah.OX Posts: 1,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh what a prick,as if Cheryl would go out with someone like him :mad: Chezza just owned him though with the tweets :D

Nicola's a ledgend,I was pmsl at her tweet...seems Cheryl found it funny too if you look at her twitter! :)

MC Harvey better watch out,the soldiers are gonna send him shit loads of tweets now :D Seriously,what is wrong with him?!
  • Options
    shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
    Forum Member
    Cheryl's friends with Alesha Dixon right? I doubt she would go anywhere near Harvey!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sarah.OX wrote: »
    Oh what a prick,as if Cheryl would go out with someone like him :mad: Chezza just owned him though with the tweets :D

Nicola's a ledgend,I was pmsl at her tweet...seems Cheryl found it funny too if you look at her twitter! :)

MC Harvey better watch out,the soldiers are gonna send him shit loads of tweets now :DSeriously,what is wrong with him?!
    Looking for attention. He knows that that tweet will get a reaction from people. Is Cheryl following him? She'll probably unfollow him like Lily Allen or maybe she'll leave it for awhile for the lolz :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 301
    Forum Member
    Sarah.OX wrote: »
    Oh what a prick,as if Cheryl would go out with someone like him

Why not, she married that prick of a footballer.
  • Options
    AdcmAdcm Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate Harvey so much. :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    D.A.N.N.Y wrote: »
    Yeah but she's older and wiser now. She's been badly burnt and is going to be more careful about who she dates.
  • Options
    shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
    Forum Member
    Oxide and Neutrino (from So Solid) get involved

@McNeutrino: Guess me and @DJOxide must of imagined that txt on @Harveyofficial phone when we were out in dubai then.
    https://twitter.com/harveyofficial/status/164406705168453632
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah but she's older and wiser now. She's been badly burnt and is going to be more careful about who she dates.

Sounds like you know her and speak to her every day.
  • Options
    soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member
    sammyvine wrote: »
    When i saw 'Havey' as the title i remember that dodgy So Solid guy who treated Alesha Dixon badly.

Ashley Cole mark2... leave it well alone Chezza!!!

At least Alesha wised up and got rid of the no-hoper... Cheryl needed a little more prompting. lol

and just to think the lovely Romeo is great friends with Harvey.... the mind boggles.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harvey is looking for attention

I really can't see it. Let's hope Alesha doesnt read them tweets.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soapmania wrote: »
    Ashley Cole mark2... leave it well alone Chezza!!!

At least Alesha wised up and got rid of the no-hoper... Cheryl needed a little more prompting. lol

and just to think the lovely Romeo is great friends with Harvey.... the mind boggles.

They used to be in So Solid together. How the hell did Alesha marry Harvey though? He comes across as a complete utter waste of space. She must cringe every-time she abouts him lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    D.A.N.N.Y wrote: »

Exactly. You can't help who you fancy. I think Cheryl has probably had a wee flirt with someone she shouldn't have. And is now in full on regret/denial mode.

She has poor taste in men. That's been proven. And Harvey looks like the type she would drool over back in the xfactor audition days.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly. You can't help who you fancy. I think Cheryl has probably had a wee flirt with someone she shouldn't have. And is now in full on regret/denial mode.

She has poor taste in men. That's been proven. And Harvey looks like the type she would drool over back in the xfactor audition days.

We don't know if this is true. Something tells me Harvey is doing this for 'attention'
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds like you know her and speak to her every day.
    No more than you do. Can you honestly say that just because she married that prick of a footaller she will date another prick? No you can't. Cheryl herself has said that she is more cautious now about sharing her private life in public. This in itself shows that she is more mature than she was when she was with Ashley. It's natural to assume that she will be more cautious about who she dates because of her past experiences. That's just my opinion and I don't need to be BFF's with Cheryl to have one of those.