Options

Luke s - " I'll do anyfin for her"

teresagreenteresagreen Posts: 16,444
Forum Member
✭✭
Yeah, course you will, like making her see Mr Snuggles and having the proper stuff for yourself on Ashleigh's potential eviction night.

Comments

• Options
    1fab1fab Posts: 20,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He will do anything for love, but he won't do THAT!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 467
    Forum Member
    as someone said on bbots a few days ago, they'll spend one weekend in a hotel having filthy sex...and then it'll be over.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    Yeah, course you will, like making her see Mr Snuggles and having the proper stuff for yourself on Ashleigh's potential eviction night.

of course, he always has. didn't he wipe her off, after wiping himself, what else does a girl need?http://images.digitalspy.co.uk/forum/smilies/rolleyes.gifhttp://images.digitalspy.co.uk/forum/smilies/eek.gifhttp://images.digitalspy.co.uk/forum/smilies/embarass.gif
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 221
    Forum Member
    I thought it was great he was having a go at her for making him look like a mug when she was upset over her hair....

He only said that because the clip they showed made him look like a mug!
  • Options
    AndrewPdAndrewPd Posts: 6,718
    Forum Member
    Yet he was desperate to leave the house with 50K and would have given half of it to Conor.

He always would have done the right thing.

Captain Hindsight!!!
  • Options
    itsJoeitsJoe Posts: 2,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If that was me I wouldn't let her go in, he didn't even thank her!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't even know why he loves himself. He isn't good looking, he is a bit thick, and he 'fick' for 'thick' and 'annuver' for 'another'.
  • Options
    iHeartAliKingiHeartAliKing Posts: 637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah sure you would sweetheart, a quick romp with ash on the first night then straight to deana for her well deserved cash prize... #allaboutthemoney if she does get it which i hope she does.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    as someone said on bbots a few days ago, they'll spend one weekend in a hotel having filthy sex...and then it'll be over.

You reckon? Luke S didn't seem to want to have anything to do with Mr Snuggles tbh. :confused::D
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I did wonder if he had had anything done.......his hair looked just the same.........Ashleigh would have been transformed back to her original colour she went in with with a good style to match.........and he took that opportunity for her away.......I did start to like him........but he is totally selfish.......

So glad when he was trying to big himself up with that chef.......and the chef was ignoring what he was saying......
  • Options
    jojo the joyfuljojo the joyful Posts: 17,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it was great he was having a go at her for making him look like a mug when she was upset over her hair....

He only said that because the clip they showed made him look like a mug!

That seriously disturbed me and I almost felt fearful.

He is a control ling control freak. Ashleigh did that for him, She got the fright of her life and stank of fish on her eviction night & all he could say is you made ME look stupid.

No matter what Ashleigh will do in the future he will control her behaviour and her actions. My guess is he is the sort to eventually control her clothing hair etc.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He is a control ling control freak. Ashleigh did that for him, She got the fright of her life and stank of fish on her eviction night & all he could say is you made ME look stupid.

No matter what Ashleigh will do in the future he will control her behaviour and her actions. My guess is he is the sort to eventually control her clothing hair etc.

So true. He is unbelievably obsessed with his looks (I can't for the life of me see why as he is not in the least good looking) and way over the top with grooming, and showed a pervy interest in Ashleigh's clothes and shoes. He is really weird.
  • Options
    K139K139 Posts: 1,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you think he loves shoes but not in a nice way?:D
  • Options
    HalkiHalki Posts: 3,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Spot on.

And the sort of character who will always blame his partner when he behaves badly towards her, as with the hair styling.

I think he's quietly scary.
  • Options
    KarmaKarma Posts: 3,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure who I want out first Sara or Luke S
  • Options
    sjj1805sjj1805 Posts: 201
    Forum Member
    I think Luke S. has got himself mixed up in a " showmance " and he doesn't know how to get out of it. In the real world he would have finished with her, but in there he knows it will make him look bad. Feel quite sorry for him actually lol but he brought it on himself.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And yet, she tried to convince herself and us, in the garden on Friday, that HE was under HER thumb. Ah doan fink so, luv.
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Halki wrote: »
    Spot on.

And the sort of character who will always blame his partner when he behaves badly towards her, as with the hair styling.

I think he's quietly scary.

So do I to be honest. It always seems to be other peoples' fault that Luke S has been made to look an arse, whilst it's actually his own fault.

Not sure why we are so surprised that one of the vainest, self obsessed, most conceited men in the house should also turn out to be massively selfish too.

(Anyone see his hair after it had been styled? It looked no different to me - ie. as revolting as ever)