100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    willrelf92 wrote: »
    Any more clues as to which member it is? I'm presuming the most popular one who likes the older woman but..

That's the one the blind refers to.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aren't all the BL's about that band about him? Boring. Next please.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aren't all the BL's about that band about him? Boring. Next please.

Nope loads about the others too , fake engagements , nice guy doing something really stupid, blonde one chasing skirt (any skirt) at awards ceremony, All of them creating havoc in hotels!! IMO if they do one on this band they know they get loads of hits! All good for advertising
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    I blow hot and cold with these blinds on this band........Some of them are so laughable it is just unreal. Didn't they say the other week his new amour is Ben Winston!! The Ben Winston who is happily married altho' I don't suppose that means anything

The above does sound feasible but then again who knows and we will probably never find out for years

Behind, beneath and beyond the loop with blind items these days, who confirmed it was Ben Winston?

I saw the name as a guess bandied about by fans.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    Behind, beneath and beyond the loop with blind items these days, who confirmed it was Ben Winston?

I saw the name as a guess bandied about by fans.

Oh you could be right but I am sure I saw it somewhere as from official as at time made me :o and :D
  • sagitariussagitarius Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

This up and coming foreign born singer was all set to appear on a popular British television show to promote her recent record which is really good. He called it off though when he saw her in rehearsals because he said she was too fat and that people would never buy her record if they saw her looking like that.[/QUOTE/)

Could this be last years reality show winner who was recently photographed having dinner with her show mentor? He's a famous singer and I think he has written some songs for her and is helping to promote her? Or maybe the"father -to-be" record label boss that she is signed to?
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    Oh you could be right but I am sure I saw it somewhere as from official as at time made me :o and :D

You might have seen it on AGC Blind pages (a different site) as they print the names of guesses to blinds? But that doesn't mean it's confirmed (Blind Gossip hasn't confirmed it, I checked).

AGC just print off popular guesses by readers/fans of the site the blind came from.
  • RooftopcowboyRooftopcowboy Posts: 7,235
    Forum Member
    sagitarius wrote: »
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

This up and coming foreign born singer was all set to appear on a popular British television show to promote her recent record which is really good. He called it off though when he saw her in rehearsals because he said she was too fat and that people would never buy her record if they saw her looking like that.[/QUOTE/)

Could this be last years reality show winner who was recently photographed having dinner with her show mentor? He's a famous singer and I think he has written some songs for her and is helping to promote her? Or maybe the"father -to-be" record label boss that she is signed to?

the reality TV winner was on Jonathan Ross just a few weeks back and looked the best has done since she was in the limelight, has apparently lost 3 stone between her first TV audition and now. I also don't think her target audience would care if she put a few pounds back on...the blind must be about a younger, trendier singer who can't be seen as being 'fat'
  • Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I assumed they meant the winner of the Voice? (or maybe even the runner up) Given the other winner was mentored by a woman
  • willrelf92willrelf92 Posts: 15,528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I assumed they meant the winner of the Voice? (or maybe even the runner up) Given the other winner was mentored by a woman
    Both winners have been mentored by men.
  • r1verr1ver Posts: 106
    Forum Member
    Both winners have been mentored by men.

I think they were referring to the most recent winner of the other singing show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    r1ver wrote: »
    I think they were referring to the most recent winner of the other singing show.
    True, didn't think of it like that.
  • RooftopcowboyRooftopcowboy Posts: 7,235
    Forum Member
    r1ver wrote: »

What other singing show? there's only 2 main ones in the UK isn't there?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What other singing show? there's only 2 main ones in the UK isn't there?
    The ITV singing show is the one that's being referred to...
  • Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But her mentor was Mrs O, not a man

Although tbf, it was only the poster who said 'He' and not the blind itself
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The blind does state "he":

This up and coming foreign born singer was all set to appear on a popular British television show to promote her recent record which is really good. He called it off though when he saw her in rehearsals because he said she was too fat and that people would never buy her record if they saw her looking like that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes, we were just clarifying why it isn't this singing show.
  • tigerowltigerowl Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, we were just clarifying why it isn't this singing show.

Which show is it if it's not the one with Mrs O or the one with will.i.am? Totally confused. Please help.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tigerowl wrote: »
    Which show is it if it's not the one with Mrs O or the one with will.i.am? Totally confused. Please help.
    It is the one with will.i.am I believe.
  • Billy NommatesBilly Nommates Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    The blind does state "he":

This up and coming foreign born singer was all set to appear on a popular British television show to promote her recent record which is really good. He called it off though when he saw her in rehearsals because he said she was too fat and that people would never buy her record if they saw her looking like that.

Could he be Mrs O's Boss... the new dad with the high waist?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Could he be Mrs O's Boss... the new dad with the high waist?

But surely if you are on the bbc programme you are nothing to do with High waisted trousers
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,265
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights

Blind Items Revealed

From November 18, 2013

This A list mostly movie actor should be grateful for his fans but he isn't. While crossing through a hotel lobby the actor was stopped by a woman with her child in a wheelchair who said her teen daughter was a big fan. The actor blew right by them and could be heard telling his assistant that the wheelchair was probably a scam to meet the actor. Umm, they didn't even know he was going to be there since he only went there for a couple of drinks. This guy is an a-hole and people have stopped going to his movies, and with behavior like this, well. That is going to continue.

Green Lantern

From October 18, 2013

This A list celebrity/singer/B list movie actor was at dinner the other night and two young teenage girls who were also having dinner spotted him. The girls patiently waited until he had finished eating and was getting up from his table when they approached him to try and have their photo taken with him. He told them to "f**k off" and walked out. Seriously those are the words he used. More than one person heard him say it. The girls started crying.

SexyBack
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From Crazy Days & Nights

Blind Items Revealed

Green Lantern

SexyBack

As much as I'm not particularly a fan of either, that's disappointing to read.
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is the one with will.i.am I believe.

She was on tour with him before Christmas and he was praising her on BBC news.

Also she was back in Belfast around Christmas and called into SpaceNK where she worked for a short period. She looked the same no extra weight noticed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From Crazy Days & Nights

Blind Items Revealed

From November 18, 2013

This A list mostly movie actor should be grateful for his fans but he isn't. While crossing through a hotel lobby the actor was stopped by a woman with her child in a wheelchair who said her teen daughter was a big fan. The actor blew right by them and could be heard telling his assistant that the wheelchair was probably a scam to meet the actor. Umm, they didn't even know he was going to be there since he only went there for a couple of drinks. This guy is an a-hole and people have stopped going to his movies, and with behavior like this, well. That is going to continue.

Green Lantern

From October 18, 2013

This A list celebrity/singer/B list movie actor was at dinner the other night and two young teenage girls who were also having dinner spotted him. The girls patiently waited until he had finished eating and was getting up from his table when they approached him to try and have their photo taken with him. He told them to "f**k off" and walked out. Seriously those are the words he used. More than one person heard him say it. The girls started crying.

SexyBack
    So the second one is former *NSYNC singer JT, any more clues on who the first one is?
This discussion has been closed.