Let's Have Jim's Family/friends On The BBBOTS Panel For A Change

teresagreenteresagreen Posts: 16,444
Forum Member
✭✭
Why don't they show how unbiased BBBOTS really is and even it up a bit by having Jim's F/F on BBBOTS instead of Linda's for a change? It's just not going to happen is it? Go on, BBBM; I dare you.

Comments

• JVSJVS Posts: 12,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We know what Jim's family think from Day 1, his daughter told him, 'For god's sake dad, don't be you'.
  • treetreetreetree Posts: 1,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if i was Jims family i wouldn't bother going on
    they can see that BBOTS has the anti_Jim agenda

in fact the more they have the Nolan sister on or those that go against Jim then the bitter they are and the better for Jim

JIM for the WIN :D
  • aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    His daughters reply to someone who asked if they were invited onto BBBOTS

Sarah Davidson ‏@sarahjdavidson 9h
    @************** yes but we won't indulge! Don't think we need to!
    @************** we have been around this business for soooo long that we know the stings that come with it
  • teresagreenteresagreen Posts: 16,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aggielane wrote: »

@************** we have been around this business for soooo long that we know the stings that come with it

I see what they mean. Emma Willis would have the primed questions ready and the audience would be Jim's haters. It's happened before with other people. Now I get it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He already has, his friend Linda Lusardi has been on a few times defending him :confused:
  • teresagreenteresagreen Posts: 16,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've only seen her on once, at the beginning. Let's have more to even it up.
  • treetreetreetree Posts: 1,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

i think that Jim's family have it right why should they
    and they dont need it

JIM for the WIN :D
  • domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member

Bright girl.

:)
  • mz fitmz fit Posts: 1,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree...I'd like to see more of his F and F there.

Anybody but Jim for the win!
  • itsy bitsyitsy bitsy Posts: 3,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've only seen her on once, at the beginning. Let's have more to even it up.

I've only seen her once as well, but she did say some really lovely things about him calling him 'warm, generous and kind'.
    A heartfelt view of Jim I thought.:)
  • End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    itsy bitsy wrote: »
    I've only seen her once as well, but she did say some really lovely things about him calling him 'warm, generous and kind'.

Which may explain why she hasn't been invited back :D
  • lavender50lavender50 Posts: 596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    itsy bitsy wrote: »

yes, iv only seen linda lusardi once.
    BOTS has its own agenda. i think they are now protecting linda.
    she really isnt coming accross well(i used to like her)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linda was definitely on again the night of frank carson dressingroomgate :D
  • itsy bitsyitsy bitsy Posts: 3,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linda was definitely on again the night of frank carson dressingroomgate :D

Ah, that would account for me missing seeing her then.

I deliberately switched BOTS off that night when I heard that Coleen Nolan was going to be on. I didn't really want to hear all the ins and outs (no pun intended) of what did or didn't happen in Frank's dressing room.
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lavender50 wrote: »
    yes, iv only seen linda lusardi once.
    BOTS has its own agenda. i think they are now protecting linda.
    she really isnt coming accross well(i used to like her)

You mean damage limitations are going on never.... Im convinced Jim nominated her but BB made him change his vote, if they had accepted she would have been out on wednesday to huge BOOOOOOOOOOOOOS, but they have a few more days to edit her a bit better to protect her;-)(i would not be surprised if they are planning to put them all up and do a surprise eviction which she would go looking at the polls and odds and bring her out to no crowds and no booing) or am i being cynical??
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maureens wrote: »
    You mean damage limitations are going on never.... Im convinced Jim nominated her but BB made him change his vote, if they had accepted she would have been out on wednesday to huge BOOOOOOOOOOOOOS, but they have a few more days to edit her a bit better to protect her;-)(i would not be surprised if they are planning to put them all up and do a surprise eviction which she would go looking at the polls and odds and bring her out to no crowds and no booing) or am i being cynical??

If Jim did nominate Linda and was asked to change it.....I do hope when Jim is out of the house, pay cheque cashed he spills the beans as to who and why etc.

:)
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Why would they want to save Linda? She's not nice like Ollie & Sam, not fun like Luisa and Dappy, not having a showmance like Lee & Casey.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    Why would they want to save Linda? She's not nice like Ollie & Sam, not fun like Luisa and Dappy, not having a showmance like Lee & Casey.

Damage limitations... Keep her in the house longer edit her better Jade Goody(bb3) style and make someone else look worse(Adele bb3) and hope the dislike for her has died down.. trouble is it finishes next week so the only way to save her is keep her in longer and do an eviction with no crowds hence no boos, wednesday there are crowds there, lets be honest she would have been going if Jims vote had been accepted(if true what is going around he was asked to change;-)) then again she may not be bothered by boos so let her hear them it maybe a wake up call she needs...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    Damage limitations... Keep her in the house longer edit her better Jade Goody(bb3) style and make someone else look worse(Adele bb3) and hope the dislike for her has died down.. trouble is it finishes next week so the only way to save her is keep her in longer and do an eviction with no crowds hence no boos, wednesday there are crowds there, lets be honest she would have been going if Jims vote had been accepted(if true what is going around he was asked to change;-)) then again she may not be bothered by boos so let her hear them it maybe a wake up call she needs...

Jim says on one of the channel 5 vids after noms that they wouldn't allow one of his votes.....hopefully we get to know who it was
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    garrion wrote: »
    Jim says on one of the channel 5 vids after noms that they wouldn't allow one of his votes.....hopefully we get to know who it was

I wonder if he nominated himself and obviously they wouldn't accept that.

Cheeky monkey :)
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He already has, his friend Linda Lusardi has been on a few times defending him :confused:

Linda has been on once
  • viewer123viewer123 Posts: 1,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

A few times?, why lie about it :confused:
  • Forget-me-notForget-me-not Posts: 1,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linda has been on once

They had Christopher Biggins on once as well who is a friend - at least he did say he liked Jim and commented that he is naturally a bit grumpy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    garrion wrote: »

I think i could put my house on at a guess who it was;-)
  • snarieksnariek Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You're being cynical. It's not as if Jim wouldn't have had a valid reason to nominate Linda and what does she bring the show that would make BB feel obliged to save her or make her look good? As for them being bothered about her leaving the house to boos!? When has BB ever cared in the slightest about that?