Raign's treatment is getting uncomfortable

Comments

• zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sycamore wrote: »
    Cheryl would never hit anyone, after all.

Oh, wait :blush:

Good point and wasnt it a random person she hit?
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But then Cheryl's fans get upset when people point out how auto-tuned her music is or when she mimes.

They can't have it both ways. If they dismiss these contestants for lack of ability why do they feel they can justify Cheryl as a singer?

I'm not justifying her as a singer, in fact I don't think she's a good singer at all. I do think her criticism of Wagner was logical and deserved though.
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    She bullied wagner over something that had no buisness on the show

Didn't Wagner say something out of turn about her to the press and she was reacting to this :confused: That's what I remember.

As for him being bullied, he was the so called joke contestant that year and they are bullied relentlessly by the producers, judges and audience.
  • ThiswillbefunThiswillbefun Posts: 10,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well...i'm not gonna argue you with over that because i don't remember too much about what happened in the press as i don't actually live in the UK ...but all i have to say is you must hate Tulisa and Louis too...didn't they belittle and bully her about her behavior to the other contestants and producers and make her seem unlikable...i think that is bullying too and a pretty bad kind too...

My personal view is that I dislike the way all judges throughout every series has behaved as I know how scripted their actions are to portray the contestants in a good or bad light depending on the required outcome. This also extends to the production crew.

The reason Cheryl is currently at the forefront of the discussion is because she is the judge the show is currently most focused on in her negative behaviour.
  • sycamoresycamore Posts: 4,213
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good point and wasnt it a random person she hit?

It was a toilet attendant in a club. Who knows what the circumstances were, but fact is she did hit her.

I also think it's pretty unfair to blame Tulisa for someone else leaking a sex tape of her, there's nothing to suggest she was involved in leaking it and it hardly did her any favours. And the drug thing was a pretty vicious newspaper sting that was thrown out of court.

Not particularly a fan of Tulisa, and I don't like how she handled the Misha B and Wagner things, but attacking her for those other things is unreasonable.
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ive not liked cheryl since she belittled and bullied wagner live on tv

I've not liked her since she gave that poor woman who worked in a nightclub toilet a black eye.>:(

Aside from that, I dislike the way she looked at Simon in disbelief both times he put Raign through. She looked like she couldn't believe that he would do such a thing, just because she doesn't like her.
  • Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member
    I don't like how Cheryl makes snipes at Raign whenever she's on the stage. Yes, she doesn't like her, we've all got that by now, there's no need to keep pointlessly reiterating it. Whatever she thinks of Raign personally, she still deserves her chance to earn a place into the next stage of the competition so why can't Cheryl just bite her tongue and let her have her moment? Especially during tonight's when the decision was down to Simon anyway, and Cheryl's sniping didn't matter at all. She's there to supposedly judge the performances, not act catty and unprofessional.
  • Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member
    I've not liked her since she gave that poor woman who worked in a nightclub toilet a black eye.>:(

Aside from that, I dislike the way she looked at Simon in disbelief both times he put Raign through. She looked like she couldn't believe that he would do such a thing, just because she doesn't like her.

BIB: I was reminded of that tonight when she made a fist when she saw Raign walk onto the stage, as if she wanted to punch her. It's ridiculous...
  • IsThisHappinessIsThisHappiness Posts: 7,580
    Forum Member
    sycamore wrote: »
    Cheryl would never hit anyone, after all.

Oh, wait :blush:

When did I ever suggest she didn't? Please point that out.
    Lets get a few things straight

SHE DID NOT LEAK HER SEX TAPE

SHE DID NOT SUPPLY DRUGS HENCE WHY THE CASE WAS THROWN OUT OF COURT

I CANT BLAME HER FOR HITTING PAPARAZZI WHEN THE WOULD LOOK THREW HER BATHROOM WINDOW WHEN SHE SHOWER OR BREAK INTO HER GARDEN

Lets get a few things even straighter...

1) When did I say SHE leaked it?
    2) The case was thrown out due to false evidence being given (how veryyyy lucky)
    3) It wasn't paparazzi she assaulted. It was the dude from TOWIE.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lets get a few things even straighter...

1) When did I say SHE leaked it?
    2) The case was thrown out due to false evidence being given (how veryyyy lucky)
    3) It wasn't paparazzi she assaulted. It was the dude from TOWIE.

He is a blogger

Also how is she lucky? The man was corrupt and lured her into saying that line
    Forum Member
    He is a blogger

So a paparazzi, a blogger or a guy from TOWIE? Which is it? SHE Was found guilty. She assaulted someone. You can't say you respect and dont blame Tulisa for it, but say it was awful of Cheryl to do it. Both did the same thing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So a paparazzi, a blogger or a guy from TOWIE? Which is it? SHE Was found guilty. She assaulted someone. You can't say you respect and dont blame Tulisa for it, but say it was awful of Cheryl to do it. Both did the same thing.

Tulisa has had a tough life and another reason why i respect her is that Ndubz had to fight for years to get there first record deal while cheryl was handed it on a plate
    Forum Member
    Tulisa has had a tough life and another reason why i respect her is that Ndubz had to fight for years to get there first record deal while cheryl was handed it on a plate

It's still no excuse. You're blatant hate for Cheryl isn't going to change. But you're double standards are hilarious, and everyone will be able to see that, I would suggest you just stop now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's still no excuse. You're blatant hate for Cheryl isn't going to change. But you're double standards are hilarious, and everyone will be able to see that, I would suggest you just stop now.

Cheryl has done nothing to warrant me to change my mind about her
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

When you said:
    Okay...so, I think I understand now.

You disliked Cheryl from the moment she 'bullied' someone on live tv. But you like Tulisa for doing the same along with having a sex tape leak, supplying someone with drugs and assault. Okay! Perfect!

you suggested that Cheryl and Tulisa both bullied people on live tv, but that Tulisa, unlike Cheryl, also had a sex tape leak, supplied someone with drugs and assaulted someone. The BiB is the particular part where you imply that Cheryl didn't assault anyone, unless you're actually trying to say Cheryl has a sex tape in the wild and deals drugs.

I hope that helps.
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No i dont dislike tulisa i respect her so much because of what she has been through this last 2 years

You respect Tulisa? Even though she did this to a contestant on live television?

http://youtu.be/rURZ28fzsrw
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You respect Tulisa? Even though she did this to a contestant on live television?

http://youtu.be/rURZ28fzsrw

Nothing wrong with what she said. She never called her a bully and just said be carful of what she says. You cant take evidence like that and spin it into a whole differnt story
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Tulisa came from a more affluent background that Cheryl did, it was not as tough as she likes to make out.

And if you're going to criticise Cheryl for getting famous because of a reality show, you can say the same about Will Young, Little Mix, in fact anyone who's taken part in shows like Pop Idol and X Factor.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing wrong with what she said. She never called her a bully and just said be carful of what she says. You cant take evidence like that and spin it into a whole differnt story

She may not have used the word bully, but it's what she alluded to.

How you can condone her behaviour towards a young girl is comical - she was a total bitch to do that to Misha.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tulisa came from a more affluent background that Cheryl did, it was not as tough as she likes to make out.

And if you're going to criticise Cheryl for getting famous because of a reality show, you can say the same about Will Young, Little Mix, in fact anyone who's taken part in shows like Pop Idol and X Factor.

as joyful as they are to watch i do feel this act get it easy.

There are singers that dont make money from living there dreams because they have to spend it all to get to there next festival/tour
  • VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its not about whether she said she didnt respect the other 3. It's the blatant disrespect she showed towards Mel, Louis and Cheryl in her first audition that has got her the hate it has. Deservedly so.

It's just her way of getting airtime and loads of attention. Every other trick in the book has been tried, I think we once had a contestant who said they were doing the show in memory of their dead fish who loved to watch the show:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She may not have used the word bully, but it's what she alluded to.

How you can condone her behaviour towards a young girl is comical - she was a total bitch to do that to Misha.

She was being nice she wasnt rude and she advised her what to do which misha took on board
  • bookclub10bookclub10 Posts: 4,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In an attempt to get the thread back on track, are you aware op that Raign had a song that was featured on an advert for X Factor USA and a song featured on a very popular episode of Twilight? She was well known before this and yet in her room audition she only mentions her track which was in the Russian charts. Imo, this whole thing is a set up that she is fully part of herself.
  • performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bookclub10 wrote: »
    In an attempt to get the thread back on track, are you aware op that Raign had a song that was featured on an advert for X Factor USA and a song featured on a very popular episode of Twilight? She was well known before this and yet in her room audition she only mentions her track which was in the Russian charts. Imo, this whole thing is a set up that she is fully part of herself.

Of course it is! and Cheryl's dislike of her is all part of the script. They probably contacted Raign and asked her 'would you like to come and be a bit of the 'hate/jokey' figure for this series?'
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Venetian wrote: »
    It's just her way of getting airtime and loads of attention. Every other trick in the book has been tried, I think we once had a contestant who said they were doing the show in memory of their dead fish who loved to watch the show:D

That's glorious :D Much respect.
    bookclub10 wrote: »

I knew she'd written for Rita Ora (I think it was her) and she's blatantly a massive self-publicist, she's hardly hidden her dedication to writing and performing. Unlike bloody Jay 'wounded soldier' James and his flop debut album, for example >:(