Options

Who do you think isnt getting fair editing?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 646
Forum Member
✭✭
not that big brother is making them look bad but more we are just not seeing what this person is really like!!:confused:

i think Harry

Comments

• Options
    Tom-Bennett.Tom-Bennett. Posts: 2,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harry and Tom
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think Faye
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KillerJoe wrote: »
    i think Faye

actually yeah Faye as well...she just comes across to me as boring and a bit tearful alot of the time.
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tom Alex Harry
  • Options
    jogurjogur Posts: 2,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had to laugh at Harry's response to the question "What will you do now". Harry said he might take a bath:D
  • Options
    LucypherLucypher Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't seen much of Maisy, Mark, Faye and Jay to be honest. This will hopefully change soon.
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rebekah by a mile they are using her to wind up the viewer thet will keep her to week 5 and then throw her out.
  • Options
    sallsall Posts: 884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Harry and Aaron,:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Since we only see what we see, you have to dig for clues about editing.

Faye and Maisey have been very much in the background, presumably because the editors want to focus on Rebeckah, who is providing more of a 'story'.

I don't believe that Anton, who is clearly intelligent and articulate, spends all day talking about which girl is the most attractive.

I hope we will get a couple of weeks of straight, untampered nominations now, because nominations are VITAL in telling us what the housemates really think of each other.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 407
    Forum Member
    Harry, Tom and Maisy... not too keen on her but had just about forgotten she was even there which is really poor.

Harry's only been getting more HL time because he was up for eviction and Tom because of his sad personal circumstances.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i'm starting to wonder if we might have seen a different tashie if we had live feed?...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i'm starting to wonder if we might have seen a different tashie if we had live feed?...

Probably not. The nominations did comment on her attention seeking and desire to turn every story to herself, which is exactly what we have seen.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably not. The nominations did comment on her attention seeking and desire to turn every story to herself, which is exactly what we have seen.

yea that's true, still it would have been nice if we could have seen live feed of her in the house.