Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe Peter had stopped Harvey's visits whilst his brother was there due to his brothers poor health and may of struggled to support Harvey and his brother as Harvey and his brother would of needed a lot of care at that time
    Maybe no one is to "blame" just circumstances

Let's keep the children off limits ..
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just want it on record that the vast majority of us are uncomfortable about Harvey's involvement in this tawdry mess.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    I just want it on record that the vast majority of us are uncomfortable about Harvey's involvement in this tawdry mess.

And I just want it on record that I was not the one who mentioned Harvey in the first place!

So if the vast majority are uncomfortable with Harvey being brought into the discussion...I suggest you address the person who first brought him into it.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes indeed.:(

My heart goes out to him and he probably wonders why he has been excluded lately (if he has that is.)

Yeah, poor kid. I just did a search on the Daily Fail and the last time they featured a story with Peter and Harvey was last April...which roughly ties in with KP saying it's been a year.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2129347/Peter-Andre-gets-swing-things-Paris-throwing-beret-shoot-scene-TV-show.html

I see that during that weekend, Pete was not only filming his TV show but also filming a Disneyland Paris promotion. If you're doing that,just how much time can you reasonably devote to a disabled child to make it worth their while? Perhaps KP has issues with that. Perhaps Harvey's illness means he's uncomfortable with a strange house and occasional nanny. Both parties have hinted that it's 'other reasons'. It's a shame they couldn't put all that aside for the sake of the kid, though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter previously told Now that he wasn't able to see Harvey, saying: 'There are a few complications at the moment about seeing him.'

Sources that are close to Katie insist Peter is free to see Harvey at any time.

It always boils down to "the way he tells them" with PA :rolleyes: he plants a suggestive seed and waits for it to grow, always ready to imply that hes being denied something but never gives the full facts of why, for fear the reason would make sense and destroy his little mysterious headline grabber :rolleyes:
    He painted himself as the deprived victim when he failed to provide Harvey with appropriate care while omitting that he had been invited to visit and take Harvey out, he never tells or films of how he used to drop the kids back early to her or how at the last minute with no explanation he left Harvey out of a family holiday while still taking his two other kids !!
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    Peter previously told Now that he wasn't able to see Harvey, saying: 'There are a few complications at the moment about seeing him.'

It always boils down to "the way he tells them" with PA :rolleyes: he plants a suggestive seed and waits for it to grow, always ready to imply that hes being denied something but never gives the full facts of why, for fear the reason would make sense and destroy his little mysterious headline grabber :rolleyes:
    He painted himself as the deprived victim when he failed to provide Harvey with appropriate care while omitting that he had been invited to visit and take Harvey out, he never tells or films of how he used to drop the kids back early to her or how at the last minute with no explanation he left Harvey out of a family holiday while still taking his two other kids !!

And how do you know all of this? :confused: From papers/ mags?

Also under UK law PA has no rights to see H as he is not his biological father and he did not adopt him. So PA taking HIS biological children on a family holiday is permitted but he CANNOT take H anywhere without the o.k and prior approval from shewhocannotbenamed.

Maybe instead of finger pointing at PA people SHOULD be fingerpointing at H's biological father who, as far as I'm aware, has no involvement in H's life and was never there when H was growing up? Silly me, that's far too sensible and not being horrible to PA is it? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Three tv critics all reviewed the PA show negatively in one week, so Hyland was not alone.

Although the show has finished airing, I would imagine they are still filming now. Wonder if they are going to stick with their tested format or try and improve the shows.

I seriously hope that is not going to be Cancer visits to the children he has recently mentioned. He needs to put this to bed, as its certainly not raising awareness and try and inject something else in his shows, but what would that be?
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, maybe leave the Harvey situation alone since no one knows what's what and the speculation will just end up as a blame fest in the absence of any facts.

Any sign of the missing pugs yet?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Yes, maybe leave the Harvey situation alone since no one knows what's what and the speculation will just end up as a blame fest in the absence of any facts.

I agree Lexi .. None of us know anything ...we are guessing and some are pointing the finger of blame when we don't the facts at all.
    As for the pugs.. I hope if they have been rehoused they are happy
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    And if Pete had abandoned Harvey as some are implying i'm sure we would have heard all about it a long time ago.

KP must be dying to blow his "Mr nice guy" DOTY image right out of the water.

What a perfect opportunity to do that..if what some people are implying were true.

Sorry, can't see her keeping that to herself.

"his "Mr nice guy" DOTY image"?

Think that train left the station a long while back. I would imagine most people - dedicated fans aside - see both of them for what they are, a pair of infantile, needy, past-their-sell-by-date idiots.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    And how do you know all of this? :confused: From papers/ mags?

Also under UK law PA has no rights to see H as he is not his biological father and he did not adopt him. So PA taking HIS biological children on a family holiday is permitted but he CANNOT take H anywhere without the o.k and prior approval from shewhocannotbenamed.

Maybe instead of finger pointing at PA people SHOULD be fingerpointing at H's biological father who, as far as I'm aware, has no involvement in H's life and was never there when H was growing up? Silly me, that's far too sensible and not being horrible to PA is it? :D

Oh he had the approval, infact one thing they had managed to arrange between them was who would have the kids while the other was working, thats why she had to take Harvey to the states with her, instead of leaving him with PA as previously arranged, PA may not have any rights to see Harvey, so why does PA call him his son and use him to score pity points from :confused: what has the biological father have to do with PA broken promise to a child :confused:
  • KayteJKayteJ Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    I think the pugs were given to family friends to look after in November last year. Whether the family still have them, i don't know.

Regarding Harvey, nobody knows what is going on there. I can't imagine PA not wanting to see the boy, as he doted on him. Neither can i imagine KP keeping the boy away from PA (although i'm sure she stopped Dwight from seeing H at one time) but i'd like to think she has grown up a bit since then.

Let's hope they both grow up and sort their differences out soon. Preferably, in private.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh he had the approval, infact one thing they had managed to arrange between them was who would have the kids while the other was working, thats why she had to take Harvey to the states with her, instead of leaving him with PA as previously arranged, PA may not have any rights to see Harvey, so why does PA call him his son and use him to score pity points from :confused: what has the biological father have to do with PA broken promise to a child :confused:

On PA's show, they did talk about how difficult someone was being about access to Harvey and it took a really long time to get it. Someone wanted PA only to be able to see him at her house, or not at all.
    I'm sure there's much to this little saga we don't know. It's low to use Harvey to hate on Peter.
    And your comments could be libellous.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    On PA's show, they did talk about how difficult someone was being about access to Harvey and it took a really long time to get it. Someone wanted PA only to be able to see him at her house, or not at all.
    I'm sure there's much to this little saga we don't know. It's low to use Harvey to hate on Peter.
    And your comments could be libellous.

"On PA show".....yeah right ;) so it must be true then :D, that actually confirms my previous remark about him planting seeds, so thanks for that example :) libel gag isnt going to work here as everything stated is already out there and documented in the public domain ;) but thanks for your concern :) and help ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "On PA show".....yeah right ;) so it must be true then :D, that actually confirms my previous remark about him planting seeds, so thanks for that example :) libel gag isnt going to work here as everything stated is already out there and documented in the public domain ;) but thanks for your concern :) and help ;)

Yeah, so Harvey was there hiding under the bed when they were talking about it. Ok. Whatever YOU say, I'm sure you're getting your info from a better source.:rolleyes:
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see Pete has tweeted happy birthday to Harvey

Damn shame if he really is not seeing him :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Yeah, so Harvey was there hiding under the bed when they were talking about it. Ok. Whatever YOU say, I'm sure you're getting your info from a better source.:rolleyes:

:confused:
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »

Yes agree ... i do think some people are trying to turn this into a KP thread cos they cant get their "fix" anywhere else.

The pugs are what matters, and if there is any sign of the wembley gig. And do we know if the Matlese people have any plans for a national peter andre day? And why have the Maltese government not insisted (nay demanded) PA represent them at the next Eurovision song contest?

:)
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,747
    Forum Member
    "On PA show".....yeah right ;) so it must be true then :D,

Which is worserer - `a source that is close to KP` or the `PA show`

Answers on a postcard ... closing date 31 Nov
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I see this thread has been expertly derailed lol
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes agree ... i do think some people are trying to turn this into a KP thread cos they cant get their "fix" anywhere else.

The pugs are what matters, and if there is any sign of the wembley gig. And do we know if the Matlese people have any plans for a national peter andre day? And why have the Maltese government not insisted (nay demanded) PA represent them at the next Eurovision song contest?

You have made some valid points, the Wembley deadline is getting closer, and has tourism in Malta increased?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    You have made some valid points, the Wembley deadline is getting closer, and has tourism in Malta increased?

And we need to know ...WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THOSE LITTLE PUGS?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I actually think Peter singing in the Eurovision song contest is a good idea ..
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And we need to know ...WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THOSE LITTLE PUGS?

maybe their contract has expired and they want their privacy
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    maybe their contract has expired and they want their privacy

Understandable ..maybe the showbiz life wasn't for them ;)
This discussion has been closed.