Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or to put it another way,
    40 year old father of 3 knocks up 23 year old student who lives in another part of the country.
    Just like a fairytale innit:rolleyes:

It's one of them Grim (Grimm? not sure of spelling!) fairytales, I fear. Grim is what I get from PA at times, man-child, surrounded by yes-men. Poor bloke.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's one of them Grim (Grimm? not sure of spelling!) fairytales, I fear. Grim is what I get from PA at times, man-child, surrounded by yes-men. Poor bloke.

:eek::confused::eek:
    Poor bloke?
    Say what now???
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    Hardly horrifying. Now, if he'd had a string of one nighters, only just met her (and her being of dubious character with some shady secrets knocking around the net;)) & knocked her up, then married her up really quick, that might have been slightly shocking.
    As it stands, she's a nice, normal, ambitious trainee doctor, with a good upbringing, doctor parents, helping charities in Africa.
    He does have his own house, his own nannies and housekeeper even, so there's the nest. I expect his batchelor pad hunting will now be family home shopping.
    I for one, am not horrified at all. I don't think there's anything to be so worried about DBB. His fans have been congratulating him on twitter seem very happy and they like Emily. So do Princess and Junior, who have gotten to know her and are really close to her. He didn't just bring some stranger back & introduce her as the new step-mum.;).

One day, Peter will do something and his fans wont judge his behavior by comparing him to Katie Price. One day....
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One day, Peter will do something and his fans wont judge his behavior by comparing him to Katie Price. One day....

I wouldn't hold your breath Daisy ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek::confused::eek:
    Poor bloke?
    Say what now???

I took leave of my senses when I wrote that, I hereby hang my head in shame.

If I edited it, I'd say: "daft apeth" instead. (PA, that is).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not a snowball's chance in hell DB.
    Comparing him to her is the only way of justifying him being a slimy, passive aggressive, fame-whoring, needy man-baby.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member

Never ever going to happen. I'm sure some of his fans can see how much of a pillock he can be but rather than admit it, they opt to go down the easy route ie compare him to his ex wife of 4 years, job done.
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not if in reply to a berater who is a Kwusty sympathiser and the berating is over him marrying too quickly. It's just toooooo ironic, sorry.

Anyway, I was talking worse case scenario, (what would warrant a horrific reaction), but if the flip-flop fits .......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There you go DB.
    If you build it, they will come.:rolleyes:
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not a snowball's chance in hell DB. Comparing him to her is the only way of justifying him being a slimy, passive aggressive, fame-whoring, needy man-baby.
    Never ever going to happen. I'm sure some of his fans can see how much of a pillock he can be but rather than admit it, they opt to go down the easy route ie compare him to his ex wife of 4 years, job done.

I find it really funny that he's only ever compared to a woman. :D It speaks volumes about the way he's perceived...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I find it really funny that he's only ever compared to a vile skanky classless woman. :D It speaks volumes about the way he's perceived...

This.
    With knobs on.
    Forum Member
    Oh Lord, he's just posted a pic on Twitter of him & Chris Brown hanging out, but when you read the full story, their actually recording in the same studio, which imo, he bumped into CB & asked him for a photo.
    What I find more sickening is he knows full well CB is a wife beater but yet still chooses to post a pic of them both, purely to show he has another celeb "friend":rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh Lord, he's just posted a pic on Twitter of him & Chris Brown hanging out, but when you read the full story, their actually recording in the same studio, which imo, he bumped into CB & asked him for a photo.
    What I find more sickening is he knows full well CB is a wife beater but yet still chooses to post a pic of them both, purely to show he has another celeb "friend":rolleyes:

You see BEL, you start asking yourself "what self-respecting man would want to associate themselves, however tenuously, with a piece of pond life like Chris Brown?"
    Then you stop.
    And remind yourself that it's Peter Andre.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How, how, HOW can he be so thick?

Surely PA keeps up to speed with showbiz news, so he MUST know Chris Brown is a violent thug?

Not the best image a DOTY to be associating himself with.

Not the best image for a dad-to-be to be associating himself with either.

Please, someone explain how one 40-year-old man, with an army of media advisors, can be so idiotic?
    Forum Member
    You see BEL, you start asking yourself "what self-respecting man would want to associate themselves, however tenuously, with a piece of pond life like Chris Brown?"
    Then you stop.
    And remind yourself that it's Peter Andre.

I don't think even his most ardent fans can come up with a valid reason/excuse for posting such an awful pic.

If it was Bob the wife beating plumber who said he liked PA's music (yes PA said CB liked what he was doing) :rolleyes: would he be quite as happy to pose for a pic with him, somehow I think not.
    Forum Member
    How, how, HOW can he be so thick?

Surely PA keeps up to speed with showbiz news, so he MUST know Chris Brown is a violent thug?

Not the best image a DOTY to be associating himself with.

Not the best image for a dad-to-be to be associating himself with either.

Please, someone explain how one 40-year-old man, with an army of media advisors, can be so idiotic?

But Chris Brown is a celeb & that's all that matters to PA;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But Chris Brown is a celeb & that's all that matters to PA;)

You're right!

Why do I keep evaluating PA as I would a normal person?

He's... now what's the word, it kinda sounds like 'insanemania' but I can't quite remember it... any help out there?

<ducks for cover>
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're right!

Why do I keep evaluating PA as I would a normal person?

He's... now what's the word, it kinda sounds like 'insanemania' but I can't quite remember it... any help out there?

<ducks for cover>

A twunt xx
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    Hardly horrifying. Now, if he'd had a string of one nighters, if she had a dubious past, he'd only just met her & knocked her up, then married her up really quick, that might have been slightly shocking.
    As it stands, she's a nice, normal, ambitious trainee doctor, with a good upbringing, doctor parents, helping charities in Africa.
    He does have his own house, his own nannies and housekeeper even, so there's the nest. I expect his batchelor pad hunting will now be family home shopping.
    I for one, am not horrified at all. I don't think there's anything to be so worried about DBB. His fans have been congratulating him on twitter seem very happy and they like Emily. So do Princess and Junior, who have gotten to know her and are really close to her. He didn't just bring some stranger back & introduce her as the new step-mum.;)

There. I've taken out the tiny dig, which leaves rather a lot to respond to, rather than responding to the tiny dig.:)
  • Kat1966Kat1966 Posts: 2,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Long term lurker on this thread and can I thank you for the laughs, this thread and the Liz Jones one have helped me through many, many painful nights :D

I just have to ask. Has Peter the Prat given any advice to new parents (and very probably good friends :rolleyes:) William and Kate yet or will this be the theme of next week's column in "Zleb News"
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Admittedly, the level of respect I had for Pete was below minimal,but now it's off the scale... I'd like his fans to justify him posing with the repugnant Chris Brown. Brown is a woman beater, a violent, beligerent thug and a truly abysmal example of humanity. Why is DOTY posing with such an oik? Or is he just DESPERATE for celebrity friends:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Admittedly, the level of respect I had for Pete was below minimal,but now it's off the scale... I'd like his fans to justify him posing with the repugnant Chris Brown. Brown is a woman beater, a violent, beligerent thug and a truly abysmal example of humanity. Why is DOTY posing with such an oik? Or is he just DESPERATE for celebrity friends:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Did you not see the toe-curling "shout-out" to his good,good friend Robbie Williams on BBCAndre?
    No one with half a brain or a modicum of self-respect is going to want to be friends with PA.
    So I think the answer to your question is a categorical yes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

From someone who sees no wrong in selling his kids and brother to the highest bidder just to keep himself up there, it comes as no surprise that CB doesnt show up on PA moral radar, the only reason PA gets away with stuff like this is because most decent people just cant grasp the fame hungry thinking of this man, and excuse his distasteful actions by putting them down to him being immature or controlled.
    Like his pictures PA lives in the past, and will sell anyones future just to get back what he once had !
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kat1966 wrote: »
    Long term lurker on this thread and can I thank you for the laughs, this thread and the Liz Jones one have helped me through many, many painful nights :D

I just have to ask. Has Peter the Prat given any advice to new parents (and very probably good friends :rolleyes:) William and Kate yet or will this be the theme of next week's column in "Zleb News"

Welcome Kat :) Oh it'll happen. He won't be able to help himself, if only so he can google himself and see his and William's name in the same headlines.

Ah yes. Particularly when he's so quick to finger-wag at other celebs who fail to live up to his exacting standards...

But that's PA for you, moronically inconsistent, totally lacking in judgement, pitifully transparent and desperate. :cool:
    Forum Member
    Kat1966 wrote: »

Give him time Kat, guaranteed "advice" in his Mag column next week;)

I think you've answered your own question (BIB) along with fact he wants to imply he has celeb "friends" in every corner of the world. The fact that Chris Brown is a low life, wife beater appears to be completely irrelevant to PA.
    Did you not see the toe-curling "shout-out" to his good,good friend Robbie Williams on BBCAndre?
    No one with half a brain or a modicum of self-respect is going to want to be friends with PA.
    So I think the answer to your question is a categorical yes.

That was beyond cringey, I even felt myself blush for him at his sheer desperation!:o
    Cym wrote: »
    From someone who sees no wrong in selling his kids and brother to the highest bidder just to keep himself up there, it comes as no surprise that CB doesnt show up on PA moral radar, the only reason PA gets away with stuff like this is because most decent people just cant grasp the fame hungry thinking of this man, and excuse his distasteful actions by putting them down to him being immature or controlled.
    Like his pictures PA lives in the past, and will sell anyones future just to get back what he once had !

Agree!
This discussion has been closed.