Options

Jason Orange - DM story today

MoJo-GirlMoJo-Girl Posts: 979
Forum Member
✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2898655/Jason-Orange-seen-time-quitting-music-steps-buy-suit.html

A bit of a weird one...

The Daily Mail (!) has done a story on Jason Orange today as he ventured out to get a suit for (possibly) Howard Donald's wedding.

Is it just me or does it look like he's covering his mouth a bit too much? As if he is hiding something? It could just be where he doesn't want the press to get a picture of him, of course. If he quit Take That because he just doesn't want to be in the public eye anymore, then fair enough - but it looks very strange to me.

What do you guys think?

Comments

• Options
    Kazz_xKazz_x Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Being out of the public eye was one reason from what I gathered. Fair enough I say. I actually have a mate who covers her mouth a lot, mainly because she's anxious. Never explained why, because she can't.
  • Options
    woodlandswoodlands Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe he is hiding his face so the paps can't get a clear shot of him, maybe he thinks the photos will be less sellable
  • Options
    NeverlookbackNeverlookback Posts: 116
    Forum Member
    The pictures of him with the umbrella and the ones with the suit are at different times surely? Otherwise where is the umbrella when he holds the suit?

Bless him, I guess moments when you can't even buy a suit for your mates wedding without it being photographed and plastered across the internet and on paper are part of the reason he gave up being in TT.
  • Options
    HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bet you he's had big shiny horses teeth like all the celebs have now. He probably looks like Rylan when he removes the scarf. :D:D
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So the DM thinks nothing of plastering pics of someone who is making an effort to stay out of the public view over their pages. Dicks.
  • Options
    Anya DAnya D Posts: 14,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    duffsdad wrote: »
    So the DM thinks nothing of plastering pics of someone who is making an effort to stay out of the public view over their pages. Dicks.

No kiddin'.

I love the caption describing him as "hard to recognise...". That was surely entirely the point.