Options

Have you ever phoned the helplines at the end of soaps?

PrincessEssexPrincessEssex Posts: 1,414
Forum Member
✭✭✭
"If you have been affected by anything in tonights show please phone....."
Have you or anyone you know ever phoned them? After seeing the bit at BSAs about how soaps help people everyday I wondered if anyone had any first hand experience of a soap maybe helping you or someone you know

Comments

• Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I phone 'em all the time, PE. They still won't give me the phone numbers of the soap birds I fancy no matter how affected by them I am. Honestly, I've just started talking dirty to the woman on the end of the line. They can't charge for it because it's the BBC and that. Win win for everyone involved really.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 419
    Forum Member
    i want to, coz im upset by pisshead scarecrow Shirley taking over my telly like that thing in the ring film.
  • Options
    PrincessEssexPrincessEssex Posts: 1,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha good good just the responses I was looking for!!
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I dialled off com because hot Ross Buns is always fully clothed
  • Options
    AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dialled Ofcom because Cain in Emmerdale doesn't wear a suit often enough. I suddenly feel very hot !! Rakesh in a suit has the same effect on me :):)
  • Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    I almost had to phone them after seeing Ashley in Emmerdale's hair tonight. What the heck has happened to it? :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I phoned because I too realized that I accidentally had a baby with my twin brother and got locked in a school basement by my father and then (shockingly!) the kid that i kept locked up for months and told was responsible for the deaths of several people found me and left me there. I called again because now my daughter is trying to kill me.... but they don't seem to believe me? This is clearly very believable stuff!!!?