Natalie Casssidy Attacked by Fiance

poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2011/05/25/natalie-cassidy-attacked-by-fiance-115875-23154831/
:eek: I read her column in New :o and she's always going on how much she loves her man !
Hope she os ok.

Comments

• InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ugh..
    Speaking about her boyfriend of two years, whom she is due to marry later this year, she told Closer: “We are having more sex than ever. But we’re not at it like rabbits.”

Why does she feel the need to tell us details like that?
  • poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh..

Agreed. I'm no prude but I hate hearing people talking about their sex lives, especially Z-list celebs. Why do we need to know !
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not a fan at all...but there's something very saddening about physical violence taking place anywhere - but especially in a household where there's a baby.
  • Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member
    I can't stand the woman, but that's irrelevant. Nobody should be abused by their partner like that. Horrible. hope she's okay.
  • jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well call me cynical I don't know what to believe when it comes to this woman. She will do anything to get inch space in the papers. In fact I would go as far as to say that about most of them. I hardly believe what I read anymore. :(

If it is true then get rid.:cool:
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well the police confirmed he was arrested so I'm not sure it's just for the papers, otherwise the police would consider it a waste of police time. Wouldn't surprise me if he had been drinking.. he seemed to go a bit mental that time he was drinking on her show at the festival.
  • *Cadhla**Cadhla* Posts: 1,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well the police confirmed he was arrested so I'm not sure it's just for the papers, otherwise the police would consider it a waste of police time. Wouldn't surprise me if he had been drinking.. he seemed to go a bit mental that time he was drinking on her show at the festival.

Yip he did and she was crying about it. I also didn't like in the programme how she said it was Adam who persuaded her to do the naked photo shoot when she wasn't too sure about it. I thought that was weird and made me wonder if he was more interested in money than anything. I hope Natalie and her little girl are ok.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,328
    Forum Member
    Ugh..

You tend to find celebs do this when there are real problems.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    poppy10 wrote: »
    http://http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2011/05/25/natalie-cassidy-attacked-by-fiance-115875-23154831/
    :eek: I read her column in New :o and she's always going on how much she loves her man !
    Hope she os ok.

I cannot get that link.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh..

I hate people talking about their sex lives too. Its so unnecessary and we all know that they are generally lying.
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Horrible to hear anything about any sort of domestic violence. I hope Natalie is ok.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 343
    Forum Member
    Not nice and I'm sorry if shes been hurt physically and emotionally, but the cynical side of me knows that she can spin some mileage on this one.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    I so agree some things you really do just keep private don't you?
  • UpInMyFaceUpInMyFace Posts: 2,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As I sad in the soaps forum I think her whole life rather tragic as its one thing after another and she clearly has serious demons that need to be sorted out. All the big statements about never being happier before then hitting rock bottom time and time again seem to me that its her way of trying to convince herself she is happy when she is anything but.

Alot of child stars seem to have issues like this once they become adults.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel sorry for her that her fiance chose to 'attack' her, but like other posts have said, she is quick enought to let us know about her life, even if we don't give a damn! I don't think she has her column in New anymore either.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like trouble in 'paradise'
  • tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if he's attacked her its very sad & feel sorry for her but i still can't warm to her.
    she doesn't have her column in New anymore. it wasn't very interesting anyway. she was desperately trying to keep herself in the public eye talking about her sex life as frankly there she doesn't have anything else to really talk about & nobody is interested in that anyway. Poor Natalie a nasty piece of work for a boyfriend & no career & sleb feuds not much of a life really.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A bit of a turn-up of events, since she is often gushing about her bloke and their relationship.....and their sex life......not everything of which we need to know the details of.

Still, if events took place as they are being reported, this incident sounds quite nasty.
  • CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    her world must've come crashing down when her partner showed his true colours, how very sad for her and the baby, there is no excuse.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not a fan at all...but there's something very saddening about physical violence taking place anywhere - but especially in a household where there's a baby.

^^^
    This!
  • laurieloulaurielou Posts: 1,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AJXX wrote: »
    Natalie Casssidy is a complete hypocrite and I cannot stand the woman, where do I join the queue for the beatings?

I can't believe someone actually wrote this ...

Anyway. Very sad. This story has Low Self Esteem written all over it. Hope she is able to sort herself out, if true, she needs to get rid of that bloke ASAP & get off the celebrity bandwagon that just reinforces all that kind of crap.

(It brings the bullies out in us too, no? Lovely world we live in)
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    laurielou wrote: »
    I can't believe someone actually wrote this ...

Anyway. Very sad. This story has Low Self Esteem written all over it. Hope she is able to sort herself out, if true, she needs to get rid of that bloke ASAP & get off the celebrity bandwagon that just reinforces all that kind of crap.

(It brings the bullies out in us too, no? Lovely world we live in)

Only a few bullies - most of the people who have contributed to this thread thus far have been (rightly) appalled by what happened to Natalie, regardless of what they think of her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 216
    Forum Member
    I didn't pay much attention to her until i saw her reality show, she kept banging on about how "unnatural" caesareans are and i decided i didn't really like her :D I thought her boyfriend came across quite well in that show so i was surprised by this.
  • FringoFringo Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member
    God there's some really unnecessary nastiness on here. The police have released this info not Natalie.

I know she's not everybody's cup of tea, mine neither, but does she really deserve so much vitriole for being hit by her boyfriend?

Celebs like us normal folk often talk shite when things aren't really that rosey - doesn't mean she doesn't deserve sympathy when something like this happens.
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AJXX wrote: »
    Natalie Casssidy is a complete hypocrite and I cannot stand the woman, where do I join the queue for the beatings?

The woman is constantly selling stupid stories to the press, then banging on about wanting privacy. She says she hates being photographed in the papers, yet is ALWAYS posing. She dops weight and says she is happy as Larry then two weeks later runs to the papers claiming to be unhappy and puts it back on again, then sells her story again about how she is super happy now. Then a few months later looses weight [repeat process].

How she continues to get work is beyond me. Her voice is irritating to the point of wanting to fill your ears with super glue and lets face it, she looks like she fell out of the ugly tree, hit every branch and twig on the way down, smacked her head on the ugly rocks, got mauled by the ugly bear, dragged through the ugly forest, tossed in the ugly river and floated out towards the ugly sea.

I'm not condoning domestic violence, and what happened to her (if true) is awful.

/rant

She is an average girl fair enough but is certainly not ugly. What do you mean by this:
    "where do I join the queue for the beatings?"
    Appalling :eek: