Vote counts fixed - Call for independent enquiry - Video proof

starry_runestarry_rune Posts: 9,006
Forum Member
http://youtu.be/LbJif7vISQg?t=54s

Very insightful video. If this happened yesterday then it can and probably does happen at other elections too, (might explain some of the UKIP seats)

All it takes is a counter with strong enough opinions, or someone from a particular party handing the counter an envelope of money. Now we know why cameras are frowned upon.

You might want to sign this petition which already has over 13,000 signatures.

https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/independent-enquiry-for-scottish-referendum-vote-count

Not that the powers that be will approve it!

http://youtu.be/mtuBqolFOVs?t=17s

Comments

• Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Counts are checked and then double checked. Hopefully the poor woman being slandered in this video is made aware so she can take legal action against this idiots claims. One fool already got arrested for making up lies about the postal vote.
  • GeneralissimoGeneralissimo Posts: 6,289
    Forum Member
    The NWO are so crafty aren't they? >:(
  • starry_runestarry_rune Posts: 9,006
    Forum Member
    Counts are checked and then double checked. Hopefully the poor woman being slandered in this video is made aware so she can take legal action against this idiots claims. One fool already got arrested for making up lies about the postal vote.

Really? That makes this even worse. Dare to question the system BOOM your in prison. This is very much like the Hungar Games except the lad who questioned the system would have been dragged away and had his brains blasted out.
  • james_killroyjames_killroy Posts: 1,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The votes on the table thing was a SKY news mistake which they later had to address on air. The votes hadn't been counted. The boxes were emptied and put on the No table before being issued out to the counters.

All counted votes are placed in red boxes.
  • DerekPAgainDerekPAgain Posts: 2,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh why am I not surprised. <roll-eyes-smiley>

Honestly doesn't the OP have something better to do with their life than shit stir in a democratic process which saw 85% of the electorate vote.

Isn't there a MH370 conspiracy theory you can work on?
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is simply not true.
    The Yes Ballot papers on the NO table for Clackmannanshire hadn't been counted , the piles of votes had only been emptied on to the nearest empty table .

The other clip about the "counter" supposedly filling in the Ballot himself is also completely untrue , this was a suspected fraudulent Ballot Paper and the " counter " was putting it into an envelope as evidence for the Police to investigate .

I saw all this on TV last night , I stayed up all night watching the returns .

I voted YES , believe me , if this had been true , I would be shouting it from the rafters .

The voting was legitimate and properly counted .
  • starry_runestarry_rune Posts: 9,006
    Forum Member
    Not one of you can address the woman moving the piles of yes's into the no's on camera.

thought as much.
  • BluescopeBluescope Posts: 3,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It all looks very bad in the video but the truth can sometimes be rather more simple. The votes on the table with no had not actually been sorted yet. The returning officer has confirmed the votes where just placed on this table to be counted it was not the table for the no votes.

As for the lady counting the votes who know what she was doing. We cannot see the votes are either yes or no in the video. It does seem odd yes but jumping from that to vote rigging is massive and their is no proof in that video it was going on.

You can take these videos out of context and write any story you like but it does not make it true.
  • paulschapmanpaulschapman Posts: 35,536
    Forum Member
    http://youtu.be/LbJif7vISQg?t=54s

Very insightful video. If this happened yesterday then it can and probably does happen at other elections too, (might explain some of the UKIP seats)

All it takes is a counter with strong enough opinions, or someone from a particular party handing the counter an envelope of money. Now we know why cameras are frowned upon.

You might want to sign this petition which already has over 13,000 signatures.

https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/independent-enquiry-for-scottish-referendum-vote-count

Not that the powers that be will approve it!

http://youtu.be/mtuBqolFOVs?t=17s

You are aware that counts are attended by representatives of those being elected and they can highlight any issues they wish
  • glasshalffullglasshalffull Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hilarious
  • StaunchyStaunchy Posts: 10,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do find the conspiracy theorists entertaining, if a little predictable.

* Video posted in a YouTube account mentioning the NWO or elites (tick)
    * Pre-empt any failure in the campaign by putting it down to the "powers that be" rather than any other possible reason like rational thought in the rest of the populace. (tick)
    * Clip from a film with the theme of a dystopian future as of proof of, I dunno, something:confused: (tick)
  • AllyourKittyAllyourKitty Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not one of you can address the woman moving the piles of yes's into the no's on camera.

thought as much.

Make a sentence using these words 'Straws' and 'Clutching'
  • Gary_LandyFanGary_LandyFan Posts: 3,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

thought as much.
    Show me the proof that this is from the Scottish Referendum and not a set up by the YES campaign...

This could just as well been a set up by YES filmed long ago ready to be released should NO win.

I can create conspiracies too!
  • paulschapmanpaulschapman Posts: 35,536
    Forum Member

thought as much.

Actually I can as part of my job requires me to sought out documents into types and sometimes you do put the wrong type of document on the wrong pile. That means you need to go back and make sure that you have not made another mistake.

Further even if she was doing it the evidence has now been plastered all over the web making any possibility of it's use as evidence for a conviction unlikely - if this video showed any real evidence then why upload it to You Tube - put it in the hands of the Police.
  • jonmorrisjonmorris Posts: 21,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You are aware that counts are attended by representatives of those being elected and they can highlight any issues they wish

Indeed. When I worked for a council, I volunteered to be on a count (and we were the first to finish, yay!) and in front of us sat people who were watching us like hawks and were entitled to ask us to recount if they thought we'd made a mistake.
  • jonmorrisjonmorris Posts: 21,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Staunchy wrote: »
    I do find the conspiracy theorists entertaining, if a little predictable.

* Video posted in a YouTube account mentioning the NWO or elites (tick)
    * Pre-empt any failure in the campaign by putting it down to the "powers that be" rather than any other possible reason like rational thought in the rest of the populace. (tick)
    * Clip from a film with the theme of a dystopian future as of proof of, I dunno, something:confused: (tick)

I used to get letters when I worked on a consumer magazine that finished 'But I know you won't have the guts to print this' as if that meant anything.

Letters were printed if they had any value, not because someone would clearly make up some ridiculous story about how bad a product was, or how bad they were treated and that it was down to some 'bigger picture' they wanted to expose.

When these started to come via email instead of post, an email reply to follow up by asking more questions before printing quite often saw these people go very quiet, as their conspiracy theories just didn't hold up.
  • nottinghamcnottinghamc Posts: 11,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wondered how long this would take.
  • BrooklynBoyBrooklynBoy Posts: 10,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Since the OP is the poster who made a thread saying Scotland had already won the referendum well before the vote happened, there are perhaps other conspiracies to be unravelled.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2008549
  • Gary_LandyFanGary_LandyFan Posts: 3,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really? That makes this even worse. Dare to question the system BOOM your in prison. This is very much like the Hungar Games except the lad who questioned the system would have been dragged away and had his brains blasted out.
    Releasing Polling Information before it has legally been released is NOT questioning anything. It is definite tampering of the Election system...

He didn't question anything at all.
  • niceguy1966niceguy1966 Posts: 29,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

thought as much.

Piles?

First, it isn't a pile, it is two ballot papers.

Second it is singular. Just by repeating the same clip many times doesn't make two ballot papers into "piles" of Yes votes.

Third, how do you know they are Yes votes? Maybe she made an honest mistake and put two ballot papers in the wrong place? If you look, she places one paper on the No pile, then moves it to the Yes pile, while moving two from Yes to No. To me this looks like someone realising they have put the last few papers the wrong way around and correcting her mistake.

Or you can just slander someone based on guesses and conspiracies.
  • GeneralissimoGeneralissimo Posts: 6,289
    Forum Member
    Piles?

First, it isn't a pile, it is two ballot papers.

Second it is singular. Just by repeating the same clip many times doesn't make two ballot papers into "piles" of Yes votes.

Third, how do you know they are Yes votes? Maybe she made an honest mistake and put two ballot papers in the wrong place? If you look, she places one paper on the No pile, then moves it to the Yes pile, while moving two from Yes to No. To me this looks like someone realising they have put the last few papers the wrong way around and correcting her mistake.

Or you can just slander someone based on guesses and conspiracies.

You make some good points but i'm afraid that ordinary looking woman is clearly a shadowy agent of the NWO.
  • erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Piss off ...anyone who attends a count knows that is the way a count takes place...and does the person taking the footage not have a voice and stop this so called " fix" as it happens .Was everyone else watching just stand by and say nothing ....because there are hundreds of observers from all parties watching the count .
    Scotland answered NO.....THAT'S NO...GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON .
  • Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    Awww,

OP has already been chewed up and spat out by GD so tries in the Politics forum instead.

God loves a tryer.
  • chrisjrchrisjr Posts: 33,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    This is simply not true.
    The Yes Ballot papers on the NO table for Clackmannanshire hadn't been counted , the piles of votes had only been emptied on to the nearest empty table .
    If you watch the video carefully there is a brief appearance in the upper right corner of a caption saying "LIVE DUNDEE" so I suspect the table was from the Dundee count. Which returned a 58-42% Yes vote. So a bit of an epic fail fixing that one :)
  • nottinghamcnottinghamc Posts: 11,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This one will run, the mental part of the Yessers will claim it was a fix etc etc and constantly post on the internet about it.