Tess will be drooling.
  • frell-tasticfrell-tastic Posts: 1,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like:)
  • jackiebopsjackiebops Posts: 3,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Thud* Oh I think I need to lie down now !!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackiebops wrote: »
    *Thud* Oh I think I need to lie down now !!!

Now come on bops - I hope you haven't forgotten August already ;)

Traitor :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jamboreej wrote: »
    Now come on bops - I hope you haven't forgotten August already ;)

Traitor :rolleyes:

Oh dear what have I done now !!!
    Awhhh get it now - are we referring to next august ??
  • trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If only Mark had a fuller chin, he would be perfect! It's too pointy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear what have I done now !!!
    Awhhh get it now - are we referring to next august ??

Yes my dear, AUGUST 2009 :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes my dear, AUGUST 2009 :p

In Bopsy world that is classed as a double thudilicious !!!!!! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In Bopsy world that is classed as a double thudilicious !!!!!! :D

In that case I think we can overlook dipping your toes in other waters ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In that case I think we can overlook dipping your toes in other waters ;)

What can I say I have a great artistic appreciation of the male form !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek::eek:

Well thats cheered me up no end!! :D
  • jtnorthjtnorth Posts: 5,081
    Forum Member
    He is gorgeous and he seems a nice bloke. I can't help feeling though that if one of the women celebs were in the papers in just their knickers they would get a lot of stick for it. Kelly would have last year certainly.
  • SelenaSelena Posts: 29,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lovely.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That' the way you must pose for the picture, No photo-op, a real original:::op, and Beck's deffo photo-op with computer technick:eek: Just look at Alesha show Look but don't touch
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If only Mark had a fuller chin, he would be perfect! It's too pointy.

He has a chin? :o
  • IgnazioIgnazio Posts: 18,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jtnorth wrote: »
    He is gorgeous and he seems a nice bloke. I can't help feeling though that if one of the women celebs were in the papers in just their knickers they would get a lot of stick for it. Kelly would have last year certainly.
    But tbf Mark's spent most of his public life clad like that.:p

Does anyone remember Denise Lewis in body paint (can't find a pic) - and many of the girls over the series have done glamour shots (not topless I hasten to add).

This time we've got another fella worth ogling (Ramps was a bit of alright too).:D:D:D
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He looks good *fans self* :D
  • qwertyqueenqwertyqueen Posts: 3,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He has a nice body, but he did seem a bit full of himself on Saturday and this just reinforces that image. I hope I'm wrong.
  • andallthatjazzandallthatjazz Posts: 6,413
    Forum Member
    From being an Olympic hero to becoming a media ****.:rolleyes:

Why did he even have to do that for? He's not chasing that other moron Callum Best to the post , is he???:rolleyes:
  • fancynancyfancynancy Posts: 7,991
    Forum Member

Why did he even have to do that for? He's not chasing that other moron Callum Best tot he post , is he???:rolleyes:

Ouch! That's a bit harsh, isn't it?!:eek:

His swimming career's over - what's wrong with making a few bob while he's got the opportunity?:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 58
    Forum Member
    ^too true
    he looks great, so why shouldn't he do something like that
    i certainly am not complaining..............
    Forum Member
    fancynancy wrote: »
    Ouch! That's a bit harsh, isn't it?!:eek:

His swimming career's over - what's wrong with making a few bob while he's got the opportunity?:confused:

What about keeping his integrity and maintain his honourable achievements while making "few bob" here & there!:rolleyes:

Celeb Masterchef - fine, SCD - fine as both shows require skills BUT posing in those briefs for no reason whatsoever - media ****!:rolleyes:
  • soulmate61soulmate61 Posts: 6,176
    Forum Member
    What can I say I have a great artistic appreciation of the male form !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Your impersonal academic interest is almost as transparent as the briefs.
    jtnorth wrote: »

I was just going to reply to the above in a superior manner, declaring that males are less jealous and more generous -- so ogle away. Then I was stopped dead by the posting below, possibly by a guy? Oh dear. Why shouldn't the gals have a top shelf as well?

Why did he even have to do that for? He's not chasing that other moron Callum Best to the post , is he???:rolleyes:
  • SCD-ObserverSCD-Observer Posts: 18,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What about keeping his integrity and maintain his honourable achievements while making "few bob" here & there!:rolleyes:

Celeb Masterchef - fine, SCD - fine as both shows require skills BUT posing in those briefs for no reason whatsoever - media ****!:rolleyes:

He might want to branch into doing modelling. Have you thought of that? :rolleyes:

And his 'diversifying' into, say, modelling, would somehow be wrong and that he's now a media **** because of that? :confused:
    Forum Member
    He might want to branch into doing modelling. Have you thought of that? :rolleyes:

And his 'diversifying' into, say, modelling, would somehow be wrong and that he's now a media **** because of that? :confused:

Not so much of "modelling" as doing nothing more than a copycat posing as DB.:rolleyes:

Hey, I got nothing against him earning few bob here & there but hopefully he maintains his self respect in the process & not by becoming a product of the PR whoring machine...that's all!

A lot of athletes had gone into broadcasting & did some celeb reality competition stuff & most of them have not even achieved the sort of honours Mark had in his career...but I still have to see any of those retired athletes gone the same way as posing provocatively /erotically like Mark did AND FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER...well I guess apart from the money he got paid for it - whoring himself.