:eek::eek: lol.
  • Mrs MillsMrs Mills Posts: 873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does bukkake count?

:D:D:D
  • Eddie BadgerEddie Badger Posts: 6,005
    Forum Member
    I used to do voluntary work with disabled kids and on the last day of the holiday we'd go mad and have a custard pie fight along with water balloons, buckets of water and assorted buckets of goo. Great fun :) Funny how the male participants were very keen on soaking the female volunteer's t-shirts :)
  • helen wattshelen watts Posts: 178
    Forum Member
    Mrs Mills wrote: »
    Really? At a prom?..I've not heard of that before.

Oh yes, apparently they are quite common these days. An unlucky couple will be selected on the evening and will get messy in the tank to the delight of their schoolmates.
  • BrooklynBoyBrooklynBoy Posts: 10,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh yes, apparently they are quite common these days. An unlucky couple will be selected on the evening and will get messy in the tank to the delight of their schoolmates.

That's ridiculous. Do they use pigs blood and does the victim try to kill everyone? Seriously though, parents must spend a whole bunch of money on that one night and then it gets ruined.
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does bukkake count?
    I don't know what this means and I'm scared to google it...
  • helen wattshelen watts Posts: 178
    Forum Member
    That's ridiculous. Do they use pigs blood and does the victim try to kill everyone? Seriously though, parents must spend a whole bunch of money on that one night and then it gets ruined.

Yes I was surprised when my daughter told me about it. I've given her strict instructions not to get involved!
  • Jo VialityJo Viality Posts: 618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TOONARMY12 wrote: »
    I know this is a bit random but just thought I would ask lol. Either on tv or at any events they have been too etc . I never have but would be fun .

No I haven't. What makes you think it would be fun?
  • Kitt 2000Kitt 2000 Posts: 1,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did Noel Edmonds start this thread?

Maybe he's fed up of watching people open boxes?? lol
  • PunksNotDeadPunksNotDead Posts: 21,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That actually sounds quite nasty i do hope the pupils are not forced to get involved :(
  • Alan1981Alan1981 Posts: 5,416
    Forum Member
    I worked in an abatoir just after I left college, and they used to dunk people in a dolav full of water blood and intestines on people's birthdays.
    One particular guy who wasn't very well liked was leaving, they pallet wrapped him to a girder and spent the next hour pouring blood and various bit of kidney and liver into his trousers. They ended up pouring a bucket of spinal cord over him at the end of the shift.

Some of the stuff they used to do there was utterly insane.
  • Will_BennettsWill_Bennetts Posts: 3,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alan1981 wrote: »
    I worked in an abatoir just after I left college, and they used to dunk people in a dolav full of water blood and intestines on people's birthdays.
    One particular guy who wasn't very well liked was leaving, they pallet wrapped him to a girder and spent the next hour pouring blood and various bit of kidney and liver into his trousers. They ended up pouring a bucket of spinal cord over him at the end of the shift.

Tht sounds vile.
  • Jo VialityJo Viality Posts: 618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alan1981 wrote: »

Insane? It just sounds sickening:(
  • Eric TristowEric Tristow Posts: 1,404
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have when I was in an episode of Dick and Dom in Da Bungalow about 8 years ago :o

That was the strangest kids show ever wasn't it.
  • Andy23Andy23 Posts: 15,921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That'll go down well at the suit/gown hire place the next day, when they try to return the top end wedding style attire that seems to be the thing to wear at these events these days.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There used to be a series called Get Your Own Back on CBBC in the 90s. Kids would enter an embarrassing/tormenting relative to take part in a series of challenges and, if I remember rightly, the losing parent would be gunged at the very end. I'm sure other 90s kids will remember it. :)

That's what I thought of. :D
  • AdsAds Posts: 37,037
    Forum Member
    Andy23 wrote: »
    That'll go down well at the suit/gown hire place the next day, when they try to return the top end wedding style attire that seems to be the thing to wear at these events these days.

Lol I don't think Moss Brothers would be returning the deposit!
  • PizzatheactionPizzatheaction Posts: 20,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes! At a fundraising thingy! :(:D
  • Jambo_cJambo_c Posts: 4,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There used to be loads of shows in the 80s and early 90s that did it but now it seems to have completely disappeared.

I always wondered what the gunge actually was, now I'm thinking that with a bit of food colouring it was a way of getting rid of evidence from the male BBC workers dressing rooms.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jambo_c wrote: »
    There used to be loads of shows in the 80s and early 90s that did it but now it seems to have completely disappeared.

I always wondered what the gunge actually was, now I'm thinking that with a bit of food colouring it was a way of getting rid of evidence from the male BBC workers dressing rooms.

Ooh! Controversial!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy23 wrote: »

Perhaps the school arranges something.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 223
    Forum Member
    Not personally...but my daughter says the school are having a gunge tank at their Prom - she is not going anywhere near it!

Whatever next? If only the schools spent as much time educating the youngsters properly rather than doing stuff like this then the country would be a better place.