Sally morgan

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 870
Forum Member
✭✭
Am just watching her programme. She is such a fraud! Now i have watched you tube clips and other programmes on cold reading i can totally see through the act.

I used to really believe in psychics but is now so obvious how fake it is. She never gives out real info. Very vague

Comments

• SaturnSaturn Posts: 18,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In most of the one on one celeb sessions you see they usually give her most of the information and she just feeds it back to them.
  • gemsmummygemsmummy Posts: 805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Am just watching her programme. She is such a fraud! Now i have watched you tube clips and other programmes on cold reading i can totally see through the act.

I used to really believe in psychics but is now so obvious how fake it is. She never gives out real info. Very vague

Sally Morgan gives the good psychics (and there are some) a bad name. I find it sickening how she takes money from vunerable people. Hopefully, when enough people see her for what she is, she will get prosecuted for fraud.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gemsmummy wrote: »
    Sally Morgan gives the good psychics (and there are some) a bad name. I find it sickening how she takes money from vunerable people. Hopefully, when enough people see her for what she is, she will get prosecuted for fraud.

I haven't got the words to describe how utterly disgusting it is that she most likely does this. She annoys me when I think about her 'performance'.
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,483
    Forum Member

I was a massive fan of her for years until I read on here about her and watched the video clips and yes it is now so obvious she is fake and a con woman :mad::mad:

I do believe there are some honest physics out there but they do not use their gift to rip people off.
  • Thine WonkThine Wonk Posts: 17,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:rolleyes: There is no such thing, not one person has ever been able to prove to scientific standards that they have psychic powers. It remains in the realm of movies and fiction. I can't believe in this day and age that people still believe in this rubbish.
  • vauxhall1964vauxhall1964 Posts: 10,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think you'll find the definition of a so-called "psychic" is "someone who takes money from vulnerable people". The 'good ones' are just better con merchants.
  • Digital PieDigital Pie Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    She is a filthy con woman who preys on the thick and vulnerable
  • DrifterDrifter Posts: 12,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not disagreeing as I don't know her from adam and have no interest in psychics as it's always dubious, but isn't it possible some of these people actually fully believe in their own "powers" and "ability" and genuinely think they are? Sort of like fantasists who have taken it to ridiculous levels and actually earned money rather than getting help! If that is the case, it doesn't make them evil con merchants, just deluded.

I'm not saying this is is the case with her, but I'm sure it must be with some which makes me cautious about hurling abuse..
  • Molly HuntMolly Hunt Posts: 840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think you'll find the definition of a so-called "psychic" is "someone who takes money from vulnerable people". The 'good ones' are just better con merchants.

I think you need a different dictionary.
  • Dean DareDean Dare Posts: 545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thine Wonk wrote: »
    :rolleyes: There is no such thing, not one person has ever been able to prove to scientific standards that they have psychic powers. It remains in the realm of movies and fiction. I can't believe in this day and age that people still believe in this rubbish.

Hear hear. Well said
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,483
    Forum Member
    What about James Van Praagh and his book 'Talking to Heaven' and the film from the book with Ted Danson in ?

I was very impressed with him but as I was looking up him name just this minute I have seen he has been found to be a fraud :(

I cannot post links on here sorry.