Options

Has DTC lied about Ben's new direction??

james_killroyjames_killroy Posts: 1,210
Forum Member
✭✭✭
In the press release they said Ben would be heading in a new direction yet I got the impression tonight he might be more messed up than he was before and now it seems Jay and Ben stole Lucy's purse and phone which could mean they found her body after she had been killed.

I now think they must have been the people who staged her death to look like a robbery but I don't think they killed her. I think they came across the body and panicked

But anyway, back to my main point, DTC said he lied about Babe being nice and Stan being good to surprise viewers. Has he done the same with Ben do you think?

Comments

• Options
    dublintvfandublintvfan Posts: 5,077
    Forum Member
    he said bens still has the good side but is now more ruthless and confident like a mitchell think we seen that alot tonight i dont think he killed lucy but mugged her and he knows if it ever gets out hes suspect number 1
  • Options
    soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he said bens still has the good side but is now more ruthless and confident like a mitchell think we seen that alot tonight i dont think he killed lucy but mugged her and he knows if it ever gets out hes suspect number 1

yep I am with you on this one. think we are going see Ben being a bit more mitchell
  • Options
    Ice dragon1Ice dragon1 Posts: 19,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

This.