Options

anybody got this amazing Sony HT-DDW750S AV System

it looks amazing and a decent price of £299.99.
a picture of it here

its got 100W subwoofer +
80wpc x 5 Receiver= 500 Watts. cool

Comments

• Options
    DejaVoodooDejaVoodoo Posts: 5,764
    Forum Member
    Yes. It's a great system. Lots of power and pretty easy to use!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    This looks like it might go nicely with my 60" Grand WEGA ($260 on dreamsdesire.com!) :) The speakers are a nice size too. Very nice package :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    But don't those speakers look a little small!!!!

Simon
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah maybe I will have to save for a decent surround system later.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :confused: just purchased the ht-ddw705 but can anyone tell me the best hook config to sony digi box wega tv and hitachi dvd,for sound and picture. any info most welcome.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 69
    Forum Member
    I have a feeling that this system is one which superfi were selling for £199.95 a couple of months ago. They weren't too enthusiastic about it when I spoke to them.

Can you get a reasonable 5.1 surround sound for £200 or so?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Originally posted by dirtyharry
    I have a feeling that this system is one which superfi were selling for £199.95 a couple of months ago. They weren't too enthusiastic about it when I spoke to them.

Can you get a reasonable 5.1 surround sound for £200 or so?
    Hi I bought the sony 750 to match sony tv etc I already have dvd player so I bought this system,its not an entry level system such as sony htk 170 its about mid range.I bought it for £248.00 includind shipping from digital point,also empire direct sell it for £238.00 not including shipping which is a tenner.
    Most people I,ve spoken to suggest buying dvd ,theatre system,etc as seperates, rather than packages as you get a better system so I,m led to believe, And it sounds super,smashing ,great.
    Regards spole
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 69
    Forum Member
    Thanks. I have my eye on the Sony HTK25 which is £189.95 from Empire Direct and is very compact. My local Sony Centre said that this is about £70 less than trade, hence they won't trade. My head though says that it's too small and too cheap and I ought to be looking only at separates and at a budget well over £200...
  • Options
    dodgygeezadodgygeeza Posts: 6,350
    Forum Member
    The HTK-25 speakers are small, but they don't sound it. I had some ears-on experience with one a few days ago and it was really rather nice. It's top of my list to go with my Tosh SD-220E now :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by AllenHall
    This looks like it might go nicely with my 60" Grand WEGA ($260 on dreamsdesire.com!) :) The speakers are a nice size too. Very nice package :D

is that site legit ??

it looks to good to be true