BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 41)

Comments

• holliemaeholliemae Posts: 1,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    on saturdays we have homemade pizzas ...love it ....just brought it up olives ...cheese peppers

if I could spell it would be said to be yummy ...melted orgasmic things on a crispy base

night all xx
  • Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    holliemae wrote: »
    on saturdays we have homemade pizzas ...love it ....just brought it up olives ...cheese peppers

if I could spell it would be said to be yummy ...melted orgasmic things on a crispy base

night all xx

Sounds like you chucked up :eek::D
  • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member

night all xx
    That sounds pretty good to me, whatever turns you on.:D

I was at my lads BBQ this afternoon after going to the garden centre for 6 bags of J.I No. 3 and some Course Grit, drainage is so important in these big tubs.
  • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Hicky wrote: »
    You need to take care though, no good being independent and near scalded.

Been eating out a lot lately, do a lot of stir frys, so easy to make a meal with so little.

Didn't know she was married, but i assumed she wanted one anyway.
    So happy for her.

Speaking generally and not for anybody, i think it is usually better to go ahead and do as much as you can, even if there is a small risk of injury.

I am watching the voice and wondering when good diction went out of fashion.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

HA HA trust you made my night(smarty pants)

still tickles me....Pizza was good tho':D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Speaking generally and not for anybody, i think it is usually better to go ahead and do as much as you can, even if there is a small risk of injury.

hy Honey hope you are well:)
    got my little stella on the bedxx
    Forum Member

A small injury when you are getting on a bit can be a lot more serious than if you are young and healthy.

I wouldn't say anyone should risk getting injured.
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,154
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

it does when you first read it :D:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HA HA trust you made my night(smarty pants)

still tickles me....Pizza was good tho':D:D:D

No chucking up then:confused: Good :D
  • LittsisLittsis Posts: 11,371
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JoJo4 wrote: »
    Apart from the annoyingly slow clientele, it's on a huge site and I wore my fit-flops for the first time since October, so now my feet hurt!
    Snap. I wore pumps rather than my boots, and my arthritic foot did not respond well.

hi Holliemae. I shall have to watch Montalbano later. I am enjoying BGT with son instead. And we shall watch MOTD together too.
    Forum Member
    A small injury when you are getting on a bit can be a lot more serious than if you are young and healthy.

I wouldn't say anyone should risk getting injured.

There comes a time for most of us when we cant get around as we would like, and will have to accept it. Pain too.
    I see no point in letting that time arrive sooner than it has to and the odd injury will be accepted in return for maintaining a decent quality of life.
    Some might be happy to sit in cotton wool but it quite obviously wouldnt suit a strong spirited person like Hollie. I hope she ignores your advice and continues to get around as best she can even if she encounters the odd killer cup of tea on the way.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Barracute wrote: »
    No chucking up then:confused: Good :D

nah Barra
    my son brought it up to me :)

lovely to hear from you ....the pizza olives peppers
    pros ham (you know what I mean mozza cheese the biz was good ) hope you are well Barraxx......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well what a let down the Voice was imo. I watched just two acts. Bored by panel's comments. Very slow paced programme.

Enjoying BGT, much more pacey, range of acts, and including the bad. Enjoyed the 19 year old singer who moved the audience to silence and the ballroom dancing married male couple. Not keen on the Welsh choir, too many of them, and didn't enjoy the song, sung in a foreign language, and therefore completely meaningless to me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Littsis wrote: »
    Snap. I wore pumps rather than my boots, and my arthritic foot did not respond well.

hi Holliemae. I shall have to watch Montalbano later. I am enjoying BGT with son instead. And we shall watch MOTD together too.

Litts xx looking forward to Montalbano be in touch love to you
    Forum Member
    There comes a time for most of us when we cant get around as we would like, and will have to accept it. Pain too.
    I see no point in letting that time arrive sooner than it has to and the odd injury will be accepted in return for maintaining a decent quality of life.
    Some might be happy to sit in cotton wool but it quite obviously wouldnt suit a strong spirited person like Hollie. I hope she ignores your advice and continues to get around as best she can even if she encounters the odd killer cup of tea on the way.:)
    You are so funny, you say the time will come when it's hard to get around, it's not too easy for holliemae or myself but to say getting injured is worth it.
    The mind boggles.:eek:

I'm sure getting injured is going to help me get round.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Litts xx looking forward to Montalbano be in touch love to you

And to you, girl.

Wow, the golden dressed eagle man on BGT. Ignoring the fact that when the panel asked where he was from, some of the audience booed because he is German.. how shaming... I enjoyed his performance. I have given up on X factor now, but still love BGT because of the variety and entertainment. it gets us excited for all different reasons, and has room for the strange as well as the excellent.
  • ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    You are so funny, you say the time will come when it's hard to get around, it's not too easy for holliemae or myself but to say getting injured is worth it.

I believe that what Honey is saying is that wrapping yourself in cotton wool is no life - and if anyone should know that, Honey should, given the condition that she lives with...
    Forum Member

I would fully expect you to be happy to sit there wrapped in cotton wool because you are a feeble spirited wimp!
    Forum Member
    Artemesia wrote: »
    I believe that what Honey is saying is that wrapping yourself in cotton wool is no life.

:D:D:D Yes, i could have phrased it that way.
    Forum Member
    I would fully expect you to be happy to sit there wrapped in cotton wool because you are a feeble spirited wimp!
    It sure will help getting old, don't take life easy, go for it and if your get injured well it's par for the course.

Hope holliemae doesn't go and take up ice skating.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's always the quiet ones you have to watch.

That'll Teach her a Lesson, won't be able to tell the class to be careful now.:D

It's been a day ahead for some reason, who else uses it?

I think they use you just for training purposes.:D

They see you come through the door, "oh good, here's our test case again".:D

They do - there is a student following my 'case'
    Scots rool wrote: »
    I suspect that's a generalisation.

I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. :D

I'm sure there's a conspiracy to drive you mad. :D

Good to 'see' you again hollie, you really do need to be careful missus. You were very lucky you didn't do any serious damage. You take care of yourself.

I don't know any poor vets, they seem to be on a par with lawyers! :eek:

Yes The Lurkers Syndrome:D
    What are the complaints exactly? :confused: I remember that children who had a parent/relative as a teacher in the school were objects of pity. Especially the (crap)history teacher who made her nephew call her "Mrs O'Byrne"

When i was eight my teacher had her son in the infant part of the school which in those days closed half an hour before the juniors, and he would either come in and "sit quietly" or play outside. One day he rolled down the embankment and dirtied his jumper and she dragged him into the stockroom and battered him. He came out with his nose pouring with blood.
    It still haunts me.

Its horrible that you were frightened for nothing but the main thing is that you are ok.

I think the baby is a result of a long standing marriage rather than a quickie with a stranger in the toilets of china whites.

pah frightened, don't do frightened - looks bad to Fluffers:cool:

Hee Hee:D
    Forum Member
    Littsis wrote: »
    And to you, girl.

Wow, the golden dressed eagle man on BGT. Ignoring the fact that when the panel asked where he was from, some of the audience booed because he is German.. how shaming... I enjoyed his performance. I have given up on X factor now, but still love BGT because of the variety and entertainment. it gets us excited for all different reasons, and has room for the strange as well as the excellent.
    I didn't realise he was an eagle :confused:

I cant really see the point of the voice. The "contestants" are pre-selected by looks so what is the point of the swivel chair malarkey?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nah Barra
    my son brought it up to me :)

lovely to hear from you ....the pizza olives peppers
    pros ham (you know what I mean mozza cheese the biz was good ) hope you are well Barraxx......

I'll avoid the obvious punning joke about that comment :D

I am fine thanks for asking, good to see you posting again:)
  • Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning everyone :D
  • ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    Morning All :D
This discussion has been closed.