BBCan1 WHATM Live feeds, Week 7; Apr 10 - Apr 16, Spoilers In tags please

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep; he had a good technique with the eggs.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Confusion as to if
    Peter or Jillian
    won HOH
  • mazeymazey Posts: 136,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jokers reporting new HOH is
    Jillian
  • cheachea Posts: 7,827
    Forum Member
    Bye bye Peter.

Unless he wins veto.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big Brother Canada tweets to confirm the HG will return from jury house to play the game, not just as a visitor or guest.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lets just say whoever comes back will be gunning after Jemmett:

AJ will want to keep Andrew/Talla because of The Three Stooges Alliance, so that only leaves Jillian/Emmett.
    Gary would go after Jillian so he can get Emmett in the F2.
    Alec would be going after Jemmett after what happend this week (If peter is evicted he could sorta twist it to avenge him.
    Topaz would go after Jillian/Emmett and target Jillian for not keeping her word.
  • Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    omg this is too much. Why did he NOT use the Veto ffs? He told Emmett he wants to get Andrew out and he told him not to. He probably threatend him not to use it? I can see Emmett doing that.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,767
    Forum Member
    Finding it quite boring at the moment, the same side of the house have been in power for far too long.. since the night of AJ's eviction.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 324
    Forum Member
    Yep... time to shake things up, vote Alec back in.

Hoping Peter becomes a veto king this weekend. 3 for 3?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nine Lives wrote: »
    Yep... time to shake things up, vote Alec back in.

Hoping Peter becomes a veto king this weekend. 3 for 3?
    I already voted and spend all my points on Alec, not happy about the twist but if someone has to come back it HAS to be Alec.

Hope Peter is winning veto but 3 times in a row how likely is that? Emmett and Jill thinking about getting rid of Andrew now because he is the bigger threat in F3 ... there is still hope for Peter.

Curious to see how Peter lost the HOH comp because he was in the lead already before the show ended. Did he throw it? Because nobody wants to be the F5 HOH. But probably that would be stupid because the whole house wants him out.
  • RenThrayskRenThraysk Posts: 22,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think Jillian did them in the opposite order to Peter.
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Gary or Topaz returns. PLEASE not Alec!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Gary or Topaz returns. PLEASE not Alec!
    Gary is in love with Emmett we need someone who is willing to split up the east coast or i don´t even bother watching anymore.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *delete*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is whoever is evicted on Thursday in the running to return to? Or is it just the current jury members?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is whoever is evicted on Thursday in the running to return to? Or is it just the current jury members?

Voting stops midnight on Tuesday, so no.
  • sammyvansammyvan Posts: 898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As much as I dislike Alec, I agree he is the only one who would be able to shake up the game right now. Gary would have been my choice, but unless he has changed his mind, about Emmet, while in Jury house, his return will do nothing. I really want the Andrew/Emmet/Jillian alliance broken and preferably Emmet or Jill evicted next. Peter made a stupid move, evicting Topaz because she was responsible for Liza's departure! Also wish he would ditch that elastic band that Liza gave him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RenThraysk wrote: »
    Voting stops midnight on Tuesday, so no.

Thanks. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sammyvan wrote: »
    Also wish he would ditch that elastic band that Liza gave him.
    Well its actually his elastic band he just gave it to her. He brought them in as his personal item choice and had always one around his fingers before he even was close to her so he doesnt have it because of Liza.

But his stupid crush on Liza (who is imo an awful person) is really annoying.
  • onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    put all my points on alec, gave me something like 85 votes in total.

don't care what anyone says he's still one of my favorite players, and i thought he played a great game up until his hoh week.

i'm not the type though that sits in hindsight judgement, ie, after seeing how everything plays out then sitting back and calling someone an idiot or whatever, things can easily shift one way or another... it just as easily could've fell into another direction of success. (i judge more on various other factors such as potential/context, etc)

i notice alot of people sit back after the fact calling people morons or idiots, not even taking other factors into account like it's already played out a certain way and the players don't have all the information the outside world has, etc.

i enjoyed him as a housemate, he will be missed.
    hope he gets another chance for an all-stars.

hopefully if it is gary that returns instead, he will go after jemmett as i'm tired of them sitting on top of the throne comfortable and smug. i pretty much like everyone left so i don't care who wins but i'd like to see jemmett sweat somewhat and get some heat on them.
  • Izzie321Izzie321 Posts: 1,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really want Alec to go back in!!
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So it is to go back into the game whoever goes back (more than likely Gary)

At least it wasn't a public vote to evict like with Nikki in our series 7, or there may have been similar uproar

Little faith in the 5 left in there I would assume to do this twist
  • sammyvansammyvan Posts: 898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    put all my points on alec, gave me something like 85 votes in total.

don't care what anyone says he's still one of my favorite players, and i thought he played a great game up until his hoh week.

i'm not the type though that sits in hindsight judgement, ie, after seeing how everything plays out then sitting back and calling someone an idiot or whatever, things can easily shift one way or another... it just as easily could've fell into another direction of success. (i judge more on various other factors such as potential/context, etc)

i notice alot of people sit back after the fact calling people morons or idiots, not even taking other factors into account like it's already played out a certain way and the players don't have all the information the outside world has, etc.

i enjoyed him as a housemate, he will be missed.
    hope he gets another chance for an all-stars.

hopefully if it is gary that returns instead, he will go after jemmett as i'm tired of them sitting on top of the throne comfortable and smug. i pretty much like everyone left so i don't care who wins but i'd like to see jemmett sweat somewhat and get some heat on them.

I thought Alec played a good game right up until the point where he did not support Topaz in her decision to have Andrew evicted, until the time he spoke so badly about her behind her back, when he blatantly threw the HOH contest to Andrew... Alec changed at this point in the game and I feel he let Peter down and let the shield down.
    If he came back at this time I am sure he would re-unite with Peter and hopefully they can bring down Jill and Emmet, who I dont dislike - just feel they have had everything their own way for too long.
  • onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    sammyvan wrote: »
    I thought Alec played a good game right up until the point where he did not support Topaz in her decision to have Andrew evicted, until the time he spoke so badly about her behind her back, when he blatantly threw the HOH contest to Andrew... Alec changed at this point in the game and I feel he let Peter down and let the shield down.
    If he came back at this time I am sure he would re-unite with Peter and hopefully they can bring down Jill and Emmet, who I dont dislike - just feel they have had everything their own way for too long.

he didn't talk that bad about her, basically at that point he needed to start to distance himself from her for future plans because he was being seen as a trio where mostly everyone was seen as a duo.
    and the direction they were heading was to go away from the gary/topaz side of things and commit to the emmett/andrew side. (we now know where that path led but it looked fairly solid at the start of it).

which is why to them he would attempt to speak negatively about her for the perception angle, as his closest ally was peter.. but then he would try and keep her close also (away from the group) in case that's the direction things went, like if she ended up winning an hoh for example.

granted, he could of done it in a less cold fashion.. i think in that way he was trying to emulate a dr. will character and try and play it that way where he had no feelings for her and was all about the game, etc.

the move to keep andrew was understandable at that moment, it was such bad timing as it hit right where the shift was becoming complete (andrew shifting more to jemmett) if they had the whole week to discuss it then maybe he would've figured out the shift and went another way but it was such a quick/short course of events he stuck to what was already in place which i would think is logical.

keep in mind he's the main person to even bring andrew into the end game mix, and was pushing for him to be the 4th member of the quattro over tom in the beginning, and worked long and hard to gain an early relationship with him.
    (just a few weeks earlier andrew hated emmett and both he and talla wanted him out so badly... alec was the main one to even position andrew into end game scenarios)

at the time it went down the plans were andrew/emmett/peter/alec based on what had gone down previously up until this point where emmett/andrew shifted away from him without him knowing.

yes, from our angle as viewers who are able to see everything.. we knew the shift was happening, we saw the conversations between andrew/emmett/jillian/talla so to us it would make sense to get out andrew but alec/peter didn't have access to those convos.

it fell the way it fell, he made some mistakes.. he was the main person carrying his alliance out in the front and so the bigger threat and it just didn't fall his way, sometimes that's the way it goes.

i still think (and will always) annie is one of the best players and one of my favorites but some bad luck and things not falling her way and she's out the door first, just the way it goes sometimes.