Options

The camera's MOSTLY on.....

SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,704
Forum Member
People who get the live feed - who's going to get the most highlights coverage this week?

We had all kinds of big stories to feature, but which way is it going now?

I suppose only Kelle fails to grab the camera so much, mainly because of a lack of either love interest, or bitch-festing.

Do you think the camera grabbing antics will be voting winning? or can the quiet ones come up on the outside?

I haven't got a clue to be honest :o

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    No One????

I'm wondering if there's going to be anything between Chris and Colleen this week - and if there is, if they follow up on their day trip - whether it's a genuine attraction, just turning to who's available for some fun, OR a vote catching exercise?

If there's some gamesmanship for the final furlong of the competition, either Calum or Brendan could try and muscle in with Colleen too, especially if Bianca cools off.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member
    It depends how long Victoria Hervey is in for. I think her and Sophie will get a fair amount of coverage, as will Bianca and Calum as the producers push for some action between those two by devising ways of getting them together.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm still not clear if Victoria's actually going in to the resort, or it's just a filmed meeting in the secret suite :confused:

And, if Kate Lawler IS going in?

Whatever relationships develop for the last couple of weeks, I think we can safely say that MeMe will be hogging camera.

Did you read this though...

Check out the last sentence! :eek:
  • Options
    welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lady is going to just to confront Sophie & apparently Kate Lawler is going in on Monday and there's no evicition tonight