Options

A big whinge

SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,708
Forum Member
Is anyone else getting the same as me - this infuriating Vauxhall advert - it's stopping me following other links, wrecking my browser, and keeps opening the Vauxhall site on a separate page.

Well it might earn revenue for every supposed click to their site, but I can tell you now, I'm never going to be interested in an Astra, or any other kind of Vauxhall, and it's really P-ing me off :mad: GRRR

Comments

• Options
    WoowookidWoowookid Posts: 7,367
    Forum Member
    SolarSail wrote:
    Is anyone else getting the same as me - this infuriating Vauxhall advert - it's stopping me following other links, wrecking my browser, and keeps opening the Vauxhall site on a separate page.

Well it might earn revenue for every supposed click to their site, but I can tell you now, I'm never going to be interested in an Astra, or any other kind of Vauxhall, and it's really P-ing me off :mad: GRRR

Is your pop-up blocker switched on?
  • Options
    FayecorgasmFayecorgasm Posts: 29,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woowookid wrote:
    Is your pop-up blocker switched on?
    Mine is and i am still getting it and it's very very annoying, even if I could drive and could afford a new car and wanted a vauxhall i wouldn't buy one now ,or a mazda because the same things happening on the Times website :mad:
  • Options
    WoowookidWoowookid Posts: 7,367
    Forum Member
    Mine is too and I'm not getting the ad at all.
    Try the internet settings on Windows.
  • Options
    TasiTasi Posts: 1,950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm using the pop-up blocker that came with SP 2 and I'm not getting the advert.

Go into the DS computer section and post a thread, they are fantastic on there and can offer advice on how to stop it. I've picked up loads of tips to make my computer faster and safer (cheaply too)