• gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What do u all think of project cars ?
    I like the online myself
  • tombigbeetombigbee Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Been a while since we've had a DC competition. Who's up for another mini championship?
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    Sounds good to me :)
  • claymore74claymore74 Posts: 1,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in, was actually going to suggest this myself.

Was back on this last night for the first time in ages. I like that the new levels have a challenge associated with them. Found some of them a bit tricky - not sure if they were actually difficult or if I'm just rusty!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just bought the season pass today so that's rekindled my interest in this again too. Hopefully can get a few more of the old faces (and maybe some new ones).
  • deadmancarldeadmancarl Posts: 2,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was just thinking on my way into work, we need a championship of some kind
  • TommyNookaTommyNooka Posts: 2,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be up for a new tourney, would be nice to have the private lobbies too though.

That Ferrari FXX K is a monster, I can barely control the thing at times.
    It seems like it's either full power or no power!!
  • Ian_TroonIan_Troon Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    Count me in please! Finally got fibre so can even play online, remote play and stream, at last the 21st century!
  • Lisa.BLisa.B Posts: 57,275
    Forum Member
    Put me down for a new tourney too!
    Ian_Troon wrote: »
    Count me in please! Finally got fibre so can even play online, remote play and stream, at last the 21st century!

Hooray! I've been eyeing up that Sky offer they've just put out, but the one for a year unlimited fibre at £10pm as one AAA PS4 game download would burn through the monthly usage limit on the free version in a couple of hours! Unfortunately I've still got about a year free of broadband to go from that 2 year free offer for activating SS5. I was only going to make the leap if they'd finally starting charging me for internet, as I had a year free before that for switching early from o2.
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    Count me in too. downloaded the last couple of bits of DLC the other day & was struggling to get to grips with it again after hardly playing it for a couple of months.

I'll start on Claymore's end of season review just now...
    congratulations Lisa on another clean sweep to make it 3 in a row
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMTT wrote: »
    Count me in too. downloaded the last couple of bits of DLC the other day & was struggling to get to grips with it again after hardly playing it for a couple of months.

I'll start on Claymore's end of season review just now...

I hate to break it to you, but she's already won 3 in a row!

Looks like we'll have the usual suspects at least. Speedy, as it was your idea for a new mini championship, do you want to set up the challenges?
  • Ian_TroonIan_Troon Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    Lisa.B wrote: »
    Put me down for a new tourney too!

Hooray! I've been eyeing up that Sky offer they've just put out, but the one for a year unlimited fibre at £10pm as one AAA PS4 game download would burn through the monthly usage limit on the free version in a couple of hours! Unfortunately I've still got about a year free of broadband to go from that 2 year free offer for activating SS5. I was only going to make the leap if they'd finally starting charging me for internet, as I had a year free before that for switching early from o2.

I was also in the 2 yr free but only got locked into a 1 yr deal from day of go live for fibre. I took the 40mb down 10mb up for £10 per month unlimited. Obviously depends on. You location but for me had been amazing, both Xbox one and Ps4 online playing COD with no lag and my wife streaming an HD film on Netflix with no break up! Have a chat to them Lisa, I'm sure they'll be willing to take your £10 per month!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    claymore74 wrote: »
    I hate to break it to you, but she's already won 3 in a row!

Looks like we'll have the usual suspects at least. Speedy, as it was your idea for a new mini championship, do you want to set up the challenges?

Sure, can get those sent out on Wednesday unless anyone wants it starting a bit later. Say 3 time trials and 2 drifts and give everyone seven days like last time. In the event of a tie the winner is decided by a 1v1 showdown on Rocket League :p
    Forum Member
    tombigbee wrote: »
    . In the event of a tie

Lol. As if that's going to happen 😅😅😅
  • ArtfulDodger81ArtfulDodger81 Posts: 965
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You could always create a 2nd tournament for us folks who only have the ps plus version
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You could always create a 2nd tournament for us folks who only have the ps plus version

Or you could buy the game? :p

It's much better when you can choose all the tracks and all the cars! :D

I hope we have a higher average level this time, so many cars we haven't even used in the tournaments yet.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yuffie wrote: »
    Lol. As if that's going to happen 😅😅😅

Maybe you could use Rocket League to decide whether you come second last or last ?

We did that last time and all you gave us was a lot of trash talk and no times to back it up. :p

I'm sure we'd all join in another one, but I think last time I managed to set a couple of events that you couldn't actually do in the plus version, so it might be better to have someone with that version set the challenges for a 'plus version' tourney.

Maybe you could set one up once our tournament is done (or set one up now with a two week deadline)?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure I won the tournament :)
    With MKX and Rocket League plats done I'm looking for a new challenge...unless I actually enjoy Lara Croft
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure I won the tournament :)
    With MKX and Rocket League plats done I'm looking for a new challenge...unless I actually enjoy Lara Croft

Unless you're a trophy hunter then Lara Croft won't keep you busy for too long, it's quite a short game.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wasnt a trophy hunter before the ps4, in fact my 4 platinum trophies are all on the ps4

I was actually enjoying the limited time that I have played on Driveclub until I started the drifting events.
    Forum Member
    Shit, forgot about plus games, there I was fannying about on Minecraft (I'm getting a little bit addicted 😖)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasnt a trophy hunter before the ps4, in fact my 4 platinum trophies are all on the ps4

I was actually enjoying the limited time that I have played on Driveclub until I started the drifting events.

You're not alone there, I've spent countless hours on Driveclub since January, countable minutes of that have been spent on Drift events. The Drift events are the only stars I haven't completed yet.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really enjoying the PSN+ edition, been driving the first India circuit (which is incredible) Minar?? Something like that, I'm enjoying just playing that one course over and over finding time and improving my all round technique. Had my first clean lap last night (not a big racing sim fan) after about 5 attempts and felt like such an achievement.

I'm certainly tempted by the full game, if I do choose to purchase the full version what will I get and how does the season pass work?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TommyNooka wrote: »
    You're not alone there, I've spent countless hours on Driveclub since January, countable minutes of that have been spent on Drift events. The Drift events are the only stars I haven't completed yet.

I actually enjoy the Drift events the most.

Will have to double check before I send out the challenges but I'm sure I could use fairly high level cars. Will use the highest I can anyway.
  • Lisa.BLisa.B Posts: 57,275
    Forum Member
    This game is absolute gash tonight... return of the dreaded "this content is not available" "problem communicating with the Driveclub server" and spinning circles of doom errors. They should be long past all this crap now.