Carol Vorderman

1234568»

Comments

• kelvokelvo Posts: 3,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3212004/Carol-Vorderman-says-fell-treadmill-naked.html

This is so desperate for attention I almost felt sorry for her.

Over it now though! :D

There are some things that cannot be un-seen or un-thought and the image of a naked Carol Vorderman bouncing all over a tread mill is one of them... :o

She must surely be suffering from two black eyes from those boobs bouncing about for a start - or perhaps they cushioned her fall. Daft Bint
  • zsazsazsazsazsazsazsazsa Posts: 667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kelvo wrote: »

She must surely be suffering from two black eyes from those boobs bouncing about for a start - or perhaps they cushioned her fall. Daft Bint

Maybe she lost her balance due to the weight of her big head, boobs and bum. I remember how unintentionally hilarious she was on Strictly when she was trying to do a sexy rumba it was painfully funny and she got booted off.
  • BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    Poor mutton. :(
  • Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 9,007
    Forum Member
    Just when you thought this woman couldn't become any more of a joke. Running naked on her treadmill? Yep I really believe that happened. I also believe she looks 25.

"Don't ask" = "well, much as I would LOVE you to ask, and for me to talk more about myself, I don't really want to elaborate on this story for obvious reasons."
  • firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Embarrassing or what. She is just an trainwreck.
  • Eddie BadgerEddie Badger Posts: 6,005
    Forum Member
    Just wait for the "tasteful" nudie photoshoot which I'm surprised she hasn't done yet, after all we had Sharon Stone doing it the other week and Lorraine Kelly in a bikini recently too - all taking attention away from her.
    Or maybe she'll just have surgery to implant a neon sign saying "LOOK AT ME!!!!"
  • shaun_lenchshaun_lench Posts: 171
    Forum Member
    This lady has it all and she even has me.

Always fancied this bitch. x