Options

No way will BB evict Ben with this task.

VideostarVideostar Posts: 14,818
Forum Member
✭✭
I know not everyone likes him but he is one of the big favourites of the show and very popular in the betting, most of the talked about and funny moments have come from Ben.

Without him the show loses out, not to mention that the public ALWAYS decides who gets evicted, so it would be going against what the show stands for.

Comments

• Options
    Ryan-BRyan-B Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think they will. i think they are sick of him. he has failed too many tasks and never takes part in bb's sense of humour. it must be like pulling out nails with him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course they won't. Unless they chuck him out without a public vote etc. Or automatically put him up for eviction next week.

I think all the people who have begun voting would have something to say about that anyway.

Besides - if anything, I'd rather see him squirm whilst BB tells him to choose a HM to evict alongside the nominated housemates for tommorow's eviction! :D
  • Options
    lynzeelynzee Posts: 8,193
    Forum Member
    Videostar wrote: »
    I know not everyone likes him but he is one of the big favourites of the show and very popular in the betting, most of the talked about and funny moments have come from Ben.

Without him the show loses out, not to mention that the public ALWAYS decides who gets evicted, so it would be going against what the show stands for.

I do hope you a correct. BB can change the rules at anytime. They could evict him and put him in another part of the house with a group of new HMs who are watching these HM on screen - that would be fun.
  • Options
    millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    If he's not one of their favourites,yes they would:p..Hope they don't though.
  • Options
    spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The problem is he has flat out refused to do tasks, and as the BB rules state:
    All tasks are compulsory.

Therefore BB would be well within their rights to chuck him out
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ryan-B wrote: »
    i think they will. i think they are sick of him. he has failed too many tasks and never takes part in bb's sense of humour. it must be like pulling out nails with him.

If they do then BB has cheated all of us.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lynzee wrote: »
    I do hope you a correct. BB can change the rules at anytime. They could evict him and put him in another part of the house with a group of new HMs who are watching these HM on screen - that would be fun.

They can change how nominations are decided or done and can have eviction twists but the public always get their say on who goes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    No of course they won't. He'll have to not try a lot harder for that.

I'm not as convinced the house needs him as I was though, he seems to have hit a bit of a wall.

He needs to stay so we can watch the Ben fans gradually step away from their liability. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    spkx wrote: »

He hasn't flat out refused to do tasks, he's just not very good at them and he's not a "take charge" kind of guy. :D
  • Options
    jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think he would be any great loss to the house. I don't know what funny bits you mean, as I've never seen any from Ben... maybe I haven't got his superior sense of humour.

BB could get rid of him on the basis that he ignored the ToT, but I think this is more of a warning thing than a will actually happen thing. Unfortunatley.
  • Options
    Kira321Kira321 Posts: 12,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I heard this:

I have no idea how true this is but Radio One have just said Ben will face eviction tomorrow night live for consistanlty refusing to take part in the ToT task but not only that all the HM's will also have to suffer something as well.

Hes going to go. HE said they can kick him out if they want but hes not going to do any tasks
    :(
  • Options
    ghettoBLASTER!ghettoBLASTER! Posts: 5,220
    Forum Member
    spkx wrote: »

Agree. He is always refusing to do the tasks. I'm wondering how long he manages to stay in his current get up on this new one...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jende wrote: »
    I don't think he would be any great loss to the house. I don't know what funny bits you mean, as I've never seen any from Ben... maybe I haven't got his superior sense of humour.

BB could get rid of him on the basis that he ignored the ToT, but I think this is more of a warning thing than a will actually happen thing. Unfortunatley.

It's nothing to do with "superior sense of humour" :rolleyes: (again with the anti posh thing) :rolleyes:

It's a matter of taste, you'll find that most people find him very amusing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    After seeing all the whinging on here about the Springer thing not getting its due, and then watching it, well, my sides weren't exactly splitting I must say. It was not quite the TV gold I'd been led to believe.

Still, be sad to see him go before he's finished showing the world the full extent of what a twot he is. Unless he's finished.

It's nothing to do with "superior sense of humour" :rolleyes: (again with the anti posh thing) :rolleyes:
    Stop rolling, it's more or less what Ben has said himself.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,067
    Forum Member
    Its ben's way or no way?

BB or Ben?
    Who wins?
    You decide??
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well firstly videostar, I would not say that he is one of the big favourites, maybe on here but not everywhere else. A lot of us dont find him funny either, rather pathetic and a wimp actually. But I do think that you are right on this occassion, more the pity, and he will stay! They would not evict him or put him up for just that I would not have thought!

I would say that they are just winding him up!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You don't really know what most people think though :D

I don't find Ben all that "posh", whatever that means. He's just a lazy, spoilt 30 year old boy, one of the most useless housemates of all. We know of lots of things he "can't" do but what can he do? What makes him special?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

We obviously have the exact same thoughts jende!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TeaCosy wrote: »
    You don't really know what most people think though :D

I don't find Ben all that "posh", whatever that means. He's just a lazy, spoilt 30 year old boy, one of the most useless housemates of all. We know of lots of things he "can't" do but what can he do? What makes him special?

Yes, there are quite a number of us that find Ben very, very boring, not funny at all and one of the most useless hms ever! So heres hoping that he does fail his task and does go friday along with SS! That would really make my day!
  • Options
    Queen MaeveQueen Maeve Posts: 22,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe he's bored, fed up and would like to go, this is a good way out and creates a shock/drama dimension. He didn't audtion for BB in the conventional way,maybe he's happy to go now. I'll assume Ben doesn't know about the twist, but yes I can see BB doing it. Can you imagine the ramifications on the remaining HMs.
  • Options
    ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    He hasn't flat out refused to do tasks, he's just not very good at them and he's not a "take charge" kind of guy. :D

That's true but he does need his arse kicking. He barely even tries. Eviction's a bit extreme though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its so annoying how all the other housemates (even Shabby) tried with their tasks, and Ben (who claims he has the best sense of humor in the house) hardly even attempted- i hope he gets a really good punishment! He wont get evicted for it for sure
  • Options
    EugenieEugenie Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's not anti posh though, videostar. Anyone can be superior (which Ben is). Don't need to posh for that.

I don't really like Ben but don't want him to go yet.

I would much rather Shabby go (which is unlikely, unfortunately).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, there are quite a number of us that find Ben very, very boring, not funny at all and one of the most useless hms ever! So heres hoping that he does fail his task and does go friday along with SS! That would really make my day!

Yes, it would be funny if he went and perhaps it would liven some of the others up. I don't see the point of Ben being there. He's not even ornamental.
  • Options
    ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    Its ben's way or no way?

BB or Ben?
    Who wins?
    You decide??

I support Ben but Big Brother has to be in control, unless BB is just being a ********, which he can be sometimes. This isn't one of them. Eviction's too strong a punishment though.