Options

Jeremy Kyle New Series

Comments

• Options
    joshrulez2joshrulez2 Posts: 1,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who did that guy sleep with that it was impossible for anyone to say who it was???
  • Options
    SquatchSquatch Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Regarding Graham: to qualify as a psychologist, you have to train for at least 7 years. First, you have to get a degree in psychology, then work for at least a year in a relevant job, finally you train for three years under supervision of a psychologist - one year with under 18's, one year with senior citizens, and one year with other adults. Therefore - Graham is not a qualified psychologist. Having a degree in psychology on its own is meaningless, as you can't "get" people by reading about them in a textbook.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    joshrulez2 wrote: »
    Who did that guy sleep with that it was impossible for anyone to say who it was???

I am wondering if it was someone under age. I can't think of any other reason why they couldn't say who it was. I don't think they've ever concealed an identity before in this sort of story, have they?
  • Options
    OcadoOcado Posts: 1,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They have done before, and I think in that case it was because the person they didn't name wanted no part of the show and refused to take part in it. So they never named them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Squatch wrote: »
    Regarding Graham: to qualify as a psychologist, you have to train for at least 7 years. First, you have to get a degree in psychology, then work for at least a year in a relevant job, finally you train for three years under supervision of a psychologist - one year with under 18's, one year with senior citizens, and one year with other adults. Therefore - Graham is not a qualified psychologist. Having a degree in psychology on its own is meaningless, as you can't "get" people by reading about them in a textbook.
    How do you know Graham's not a trained psychologist?
    He could be trained though as far we know. Hmmmmm.
  • Options
    tco200tco200 Posts: 690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    joshrulez2 wrote: »

I was wondering this myself

I thought maybe someone from his own family or her underage sister but surely admitting that would lead to prosecution

Probably her mum or sister but they didnt want it mentioned, she also said I can't be with him when he's done that 'to me' not just in general
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Due to the high level of disgust, I thought it was perhaps incestuous or it was her mum or sister.
    Don't know though.
  • Options
    Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone see the USA episode shown a couple of weeks ago where a brother and sister were accused of sleeping together? The lie detector said something had happened, which I didn't take any notice of, but they were behaving rather oddly :/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I saw someone on the street behaving the way he does on stage, I would be on the phone to the police.
  • Options
    Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's a white boy on now who think's he's black...innit bruv.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jason100 wrote: »

did he take his hat off ? :D
  • Options
    bookboxerbookboxer Posts: 1,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liquinn wrote: »
    Lie detectors aren't allowed to be used in court. Still, I've no idea why anyone would go on the show... surely they know what they're letting themselves in for?

If polygraph tests were as foolproof as JK claims we could do away with the entire criminal justice system. No courts, no lawyers, no judges, no juries. Just a few simple questions and some wires.

I wonder if somebody will sue JK for slander having falsely been called a "dirty little liar" on national television.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Justabloke wrote: »
    did he take his hat off ? :D

He had no hat.

He was clearly doped high on drugs and claimed his woman "smelt of sex" What made me laugh was that his girlfriend was well spoken and this bloke spoke like a right c***. :D

Jeremy even said to him afterwards "are we bredrin's yeah?" :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He had no hat.

He was clearly doped high on drugs and claimed his woman "smelt of sex" What made me laugh was that his girlfriend was well spoken and this bloke spoke like a right c***. :D

BIB shame, it could have provided another comedy gold "take your hat off! No!" exchange

As for his "street slang" he's always been at that particular game luckily for him it can't make him look any more of a **** that he already looks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Justabloke wrote: »
    As for his "street slang" he's always been at that particular game luckily for him it can't make him look any more of a **** that he already looks.

I was waiting for Graham to come on and translate what he was saying as i couldn't understand a word! :D
  • Options
    cathrincathrin Posts: 4,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone else noticed that Jeremy seems to be getting more and more arrogant, rude and brusque, not just in the way he addresses the guests, but also in the way he speaks to the people who work on the show? He has a way of barking impatiently at people if they don't bring the results envelope quickly enough. And a couple of times recently he's been very odd in the way he addresses some of his rants to someone called "Steve" at the side of the stage (one of the security guards, possibly?); On one occasion he obviously wasn't getting the response he wanted, and he snapped "You need to listen to this, Steve", quite sharply.

And there was a really creepy moment just a few days ago, when Jeremy indicated he wasn't happy that the envelope he'd been given was "one of those envelopes I can't open". As he tore it open, he made a really vicious, snarling angry face at someone offstage and an aggressive gesture with his arm too. Did anyone see this? If the show's repeated, watch closely for what Jeremy does when he's trying to rip the envelope open and glaring at someone who's out of shot. (It was in the show where a young man was accused of sleeping with his wife's sister and the lie detector expert said he'd tried to beat the test). I really wouldn't have wanted to be the person on the receiving end of that nasty look!

He even snaps at the audience sometimes, criticising their response and telling them they're "ridiculous" if he thinks they laugh at the wrong things. And there are other flashes of arrogance that seem to indicate he's getting carried away with his own importance (even more than usual): when a guest commented that there's no such thing as a perfect father, Jeremy replied "I think I'm pretty good."
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I thought he looked like Oddbod Junior from Carry On Screaming... safe man.

Are The first lot getting repeat appearance royalties? :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I know teens talking in slang is nothing new but do the slightly older people like this boy realise how stupid they come across? Not that they'd care, but it makes me shudder when people speak like that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm confused... why don't the guests have good dental care when they're entitled to it because they're on benefits? Lol.
  • Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    He had no hat.

What does sex smell of? :eek:
    I havent watched the show in a while but Jeremy really is a smug jumped up ****.
    Even if Graham is a psychologist/psychotherapist, no psychologist worth their salt should go on his show.
  • Options
    DebrajoanDebrajoan Posts: 1,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have never seen more than about 60 seconds of this crap.
    It makes my flesh creep.
    I drove 84 miles to visit my mother today, and when I walked in her house it was on her TV.
    Some overweight foul mouthed northern skank was screaming, "I were here, he were therr, nah one's going to tell me that babby is mah broother's!"
    Then the other one, "Yew dahn't know whose the father of yer babby!"
    I said to my Mum, "Mum, I love you and I want to be here and talk with you, but I cannot be around this s**t, I'll go for a walk and you call me when it's finished, okay?"
  • Options
    poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Debrajoan wrote: »
    I have never seen more than about 60 seconds of this crap.
    It makes my flesh creep.
    I drove 84 miles to visit my mother today, and when I walked in her house it was on her TV.
    Some overweight foul mouthed northern skank was screaming, "I were here, he were therr, nah one's going to tell me that babby is mah broother's!"
    Then the other one, "Yew dahn't know whose the father of yer babby!"
    I said to my Mum, "Mum, I love you and I want to be here and talk with you, but I cannot be around this s**t, I'll go for a walk and you call me when it's finished, okay?"

Did your mum just carry on watching the show ? Does anyone know how many people watch Jezza ?
  • Options
    cathrincathrin Posts: 4,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear, it's one of those shows when Jeremy talks in his Rough London Boy voice and fawns over a former armed robber who's Turned His Life Around. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    DebrajoanDebrajoan Posts: 1,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    poppy10 wrote: »
    Did your mum just carry on watching the show ? Does anyone know how many people watch Jezza ?

She said, "Wait, I'll switch it off." I replied, "No, go ahead, I'll need 15 minutes of fresh air to stop feeling nauseous." And no, I have no idea of how many people watch JK. My Mum said that she had been watching something else, she put up a pot of coffee, knowing I was due to arrive, and on returning to the living room, JK was on. At that minute I walked in. I think that everyone is entitled to watch what they want, I just cannot see what they like about that crap. It's not unlike watching someone pulling the wings from flies.
  • Options
    pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    Anyone noticed there are a lot of returning guests? One family has been on about four times.