Are the Beckham children too exposed to the media?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 446
Forum Member
They have groxn up since birth with papz around them, is this healthy?

They all seem great kids!?

Comments

• djfunnymandjfunnyman Posts: 12,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr Men wrote: »

I don't think it will impact how the Beckham kids turn out in the future. They have had a privileged and more importantly stable upbringing with happily married parents
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They are too exposed.
  • KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd put my money on them becoming the next Car-Crashians.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 446
    Forum Member
    Keviness wrote: »
    I'd put my money on them becoming the next Car-Crashians.

How???
  • D_PeugeotD_Peugeot Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How???

Fame-hungry media ****, just like their parents.
    Forum Member
    D_Peugeot wrote: »

Wow that was a hateful comment.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,252
    Forum Member
    Double post.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,252
    Forum Member

So children that are 12, 10 and 4 are "Fame-hungry media ****" ?

You're an idiot.
  • StressedmammyStressedmammy Posts: 108
    Forum Member
    djfunnyman wrote: »
    I don't think it will impact how the Beckham kids turn out in the future. They have had a privileged and more importantly stable upbringing with happily married parents

Not sure how stable it has been. Moving to different countries and no doubt know the rumours about dad and Rebecca. However, it's their lives and I'm sure they don't give a hoot what I think :)
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They've been exposed since they popped out of VB's womb: Brooklyn especially, as he is the first born.

All helps with the 'perfect family' image, anyway.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow that was a hateful comment.

Okay, Dave.
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Way too over exposed imho
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not their fault.

They fart and the paps are there waiting, stalking even. So if the papers and mags stop paying for photos then the paps will leave them alone. Simple
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    donna255 wrote: »
    Not their fault.

They fart and the paps are there waiting, stalking even. So if the papers and mags stop paying for photos then the paps will leave them alone. Simple

I disagree.

They have the money to keep the paps away - many celebs with their profile do this. The fact is that the Beckhams have sold out since day 1 with OK photo shoots, documentaries etc...

If they didn't want this high level of press attention they wouldn't have it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not their fault.

They drag their offspring to pretty much every gala, ceremony and event they attend. Promoting their family brand to the world's media, shoving their children's faces in front of the camera. This is exactly the behaviour that the paps feel gives them a sense of entitlement to constantly invade their privacy and personal lives.

What chance did those kids ever have when their own parents sell cherished, intimate family moments to the highest bidder?
  • aggsaggs Posts: 29,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not their fault.

I think the parents must have some say in whether the images of their kids are used or not. Some zelebs kids I'm more familiar with than members of my own family but others I wouldn't know if I tripped over them in the street - which is as it should be. I can't see why the paps would wait for pics of the Beckham kids and leave the Martin/Paltrow ones alone, for arguements sake.
  • PoppySeedPoppySeed Posts: 2,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What a foul thing to say about children, one of whom is only 10. Why such venom?

Aside from that stupid remark I personally would have kept my children as hidden away from the media as possible, had I been famous. I think their kids seem lovely anyway.

Forgot one is just 4.
  • wear thefoxhatwear thefoxhat Posts: 3,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They drag their offspring to pretty much every gala, ceremony and event they attend. Promoting their family brand to the world's media, shoving their children's faces in front of the camera. This is exactly the behaviour that the paps feel gives them a sense of entitlement to constantly invade their privacy and personal lives.

What chance did those kids ever have when their own parents sell cherished, intimate family moments to the highest bidder?

I wouldn't want my kids faces in the papers everyday, not just photos of them in public at airports/fashion shows/ sports games but intimate shots such as David kissing Harper on her 4th birthday, when they're adults they may look back and wonder if their whole lives were just staged for the cameras, was anything ever spontaneous? Must be like growing up on The Trueman Show.
  • K2kK2k Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    I do feel like the Daily Mail is 'Grooming' Brooklyn. There are a lot of creepy comments in their comments section.
    Forum Member
    K2k wrote: »
    I do feel like the Daily Mail is 'Grooming' Brooklyn. There are a lot of creepy comments in their comments section.

Links?
  • katinthehatkatinthehat Posts: 675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nothing looks real in this family and I don't get the need to post intimate photos of your children to the world. Definitely over exposed.
  • MinnieMinzMinnieMinz Posts: 4,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's a bit much it's not really been their choice has it? but the oldest one is all over instagram and snapchat and boasting about his 1million followers so I think he's enjoying the fame. Plenty of celebs manage to keep their children out of the spotlight which I think is the better choice, then they can decide when they're older if they want to be all over the DailyMail.
  • AbbieJayAbbieJay Posts: 449
    Forum Member
    In this day and age kids & teens are all over the internet on facebook, instagram, twitter, tumblr. Most people are over-exposing themselves, wanting to live their lives in the public eye, not just the famous.
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think the Beckham boys weren't overexposed in the media when their dad played for Man Utd. Then they moved to the US due to David playing for Galaxy and then came along the birth of Harper, the media went into a frenzy and that's how it started. All I've seen endless media photos of Harper & whoever she's with, much more than her brothers. The DM is the worst culprit of them all.
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, they are: their parents are grooming the kids to be as narcissistic as they are. A ny parent who sends a message to a child who they live with and can speak to in person - and a very young one at that - is essentially self-publicising...