Options

Fascinated with David Icke

Comments

• Options
    HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was right about savile....

He was indeed and he was saying it years and years before it was in the headlines. people called him mad and said things like "dear old eccentric Jim is a great guy and does so much for the country." The thing is David Icke does so much research and gets so much evidence and still people don't believe him.

I have come close to ordering his books before now, but never actually done it .. Yet!;-)
  • Options
    MAWMAW Posts: 38,777
    Forum Member
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    He was indeed and he was saying it years and years before it was in the headlines. people called him mad and said things like "dear old eccentric Jim is a great guy and does so much for the country." The thing is David Icke does so much research and gets so much evidence and still people don't believe him.

I have come close to ordering his books before now, but never actually done it .. Yet!;-)

You've fallen for the bullshit there. Saville was never mentioned til after his death, when it was all coming out of the woodwork.
  • Options
    btb23btb23 Posts: 325
    Forum Member
    Hotgossip wrote: »

Order his books, pay the extortionate prices.

It's your money your choice. It won't make anything he says true or that he outed Savile, because he didn't. The fact is he covered for his BBC colleague by not outing him till after he was dead like everyone else.

The nutter will always be after more money to expand his nutter empire, so buy his books, read his batshit crazy ramblings and give him your cash. Plenty do.
  • Options
    TATTOO62TATTOO62 Posts: 405
    Forum Member
    "I have come close to ordering his books before now, but never actually done it .. Yet!;-)"

Do yourself a favour, buy a cheap copy of Children of the Matrix. Read the whole thing. You'll never invest another penny in Icke Inc again.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone was because 20/20 vision always works in hindsight!! ;-)
    It's genuinely amazing how many people 'knew' about Savile before it all came out. I seem to remember countless locked threads (on here and other forums) that had descended into shouting matches re Savile's guilt or innocence. Most posters iirc came down on the 'Jimmy is Innocent OK' side, though you'll be hard pressed to find one admitting that now...:D
  • Options
    wampa1wampa1 Posts: 2,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always thought that David Icke's lizard men would make an excellent League of Extraordinary Gentlemen plot.
  • Options
    SJ_MentalSJ_Mental Posts: 16,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kaybee15 wrote: »
    It's genuinely amazing how many people 'knew' about Savile before it all came out. I seem to remember countless locked threads (on here and other forums) that had descended into shouting matches re Savile's guilt or innocence. Most posters iirc came down on the 'Jimmy is Innocent OK' side, though you'll be hard pressed to find one admitting that now...:D

The first time I thought he was odd was the Louis Theroux documentary.

But outside of the victims & the BBC and his ring of like minded perverts not many would have expected the depravity and sickness that came out.
  • Options
    Bulletguy1Bulletguy1 Posts: 18,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    treefr0g wrote: »
    I remember Steven Tyler being the guest on Top Gear a couple of years ago. He mentioned that the previous day he had visited Stonehenge with David Icke. I would love to have been a fly on the wall that day.

David Icke is probably the person that I'd like to see more than any other on CBB or IACGMOOH.
    Steve Tyler from Aerosmith? :confused: If so then i couldn't imagine a more unlikely couple!! :o:o

No idea what it is with Icke at all. He chucked in a well paid job to go out on his 'mission' traipsing around venues spouting off about lizard people etc to anyone who would listen. Seems to be able to put bums on seats though and make money from it.
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Asmo wrote: »
    Except as others have pointed out in this thread and whenever this myth of his having nailed Savile before everyone else pops up, he never mentioned (ex-BBC colleague) Savile prior to his death.
    If you want to see what Icke was like before his re-invention as the all-seeing eye on the top of the internet conspiracy pyramid, see his original website (courtesy of the wayback machine), where the 'Shapeshifting Reptilian Agenda' sat atop UFO stories and relentless tour (with arch-loons like Hoagland), book and seminar promotions (in locations such as Fiji...)
    Archived pages appear to begin from May 02 1999. Even then, this was long after his Wogan-debacle, a period when his sctick was even more infamously messianic.
    Check out December 1999's archive, with Icke plugging his millenial-terror 'Giza Ritual' where a 'dimensional portal' was to open above the Egyptian pyramids, by the Illuminati (of course), and only by staring at an image Icke provides - at the right time - can prevent this.
    Must have worked, eh? But not a single mention of Savile.

Alright, alright, calm down. I was wrong! :D:p
    Savile's antics were known about long before his death, though. Sad nobody with the guts to do something about it listened or did anything constructive to stop him.

I'm old enough to have a memory of Icke's appearance on Wogan. Thought he was barmy army then. Still think it now. Fair play to him for becoming a very wealthy man through it all, though. , even though I can't stand him. Good CT-ers always have snippets of truth in between their bloople, which seems to give them an air of credibility, for some.
  • Options
    stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jerry Sadowitz outed Savile.
    John Lydon kind of outed Savile.
    Tons of people did.
    Icke seems to be one of the few who had no idea...
  • Options
    greenyonegreenyone Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's a lot of truth in what David Icke said unfortunately he's ridiculed by people who don't bother to look into what he is saying
  • Options
    My usernamesMy usernames Posts: 1,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he's mentally unwell, dangerously unwell.
    Either that or he's an excellent con man
    I'm surprised that he doesn't distance himself from the more extreme craziness that people post on the forum on HIS website
    Anyway if any of what he says was true the powers that be would've done away with him yonks ago.
  • Options
    NilremNilrem Posts: 6,940
    Forum Member
    greenyone wrote: »
    There's a lot of truth in what David Icke said unfortunately he's ridiculed by people who don't bother to look into what he is saying

If someone throws enough allegations and rumours around then yes there will likely be "something in them" if just because there are so many to choose from.

If I were to over the space of ten years name every MP as a sex offender t (and avoided getting my ass handed to me in court for libel), I'd probably be right on at least one account. Not because I had any special knowledge or was some oracle, but because statistically at least one MP is likely to have groped/kissed or worse someone who was unwilling at some point in the past (and that chance increases if you increase the time scale of slinging allegations over a longer period as you increase the number of possibles).

Icke and his ilk play to popular fears and run on the rumours that surround almost anything famous or in power, and that's just for his more "sane" ones. The likes of Icke's Lizard people are utterly insane, although it can be fun taking the piss out of idiots to point to a grainy youtube video and say "see she's shifting shape" or "see she's shifting in and out of phase with this dimension" of the Queen, when it's clearly a result of poor quality video that has been reincoded at different bit rates by different encoding systems multiple times :) (video artefacts tend to stack up with each encoding).
  • Options
    DianaFireDianaFire Posts: 12,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    greenyone wrote: »

Perhaps his problem is that the people who don't ridicule him say stuff like this, from two pages back on the Today's News thread:
    But I'm here to comment on his blinking. He blinks constantly. The interviewer is quite bad for this too. I've found this is common in reptilians. Just had to throw that out there.

I refuse that normal people feel the need to blink that often.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stoatie wrote: »
    Jerry Sadowitz outed Savile.
    John Lydon kind of outed Savile.

Tons of people did.
    Icke seems to be one of the few who had no idea...

Unfortunately, both Jerry and John were world-renowned piss-takers, and despite any protestations to the contrary their comments would always be seen as poor-taste jokes, until recently, obviously. On the video below, there is a compilation of gags regarding JS's activities, from several comedians. Most of these would attract 'SICK COMIC JOKES ABOUT PAEDOPHILIA' type headlines in the Mail, were they directed at anyone else...they didn't seem to bother when it was dear old Jimmy.

Wonder why? :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeB9ZxffQAE
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 255
    Forum Member

David Icke and Savile are the same. They both told lies and took in in so many people.
  • Options
    James2001James2001 Posts: 73,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Seeing as he used to work for the BBC, and the stories about him had been floating around the BBC for decades, the fact he'd likely heard them is hardly anything exceptional.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thing is, he does talk a lot of sense about some things, but when he goes into the reptile bit, you kind of wonder what has he been smoking.

Some things he says could very well be happening, but then he starts saying totally ridiculous things and you start thinking that he needs psychiatric help. He's got some very interesting thoughts on who's really in power...which could very well be right. When he doesn't say obviously ridiculously things, his thoughts are quite interesting to hear.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    Some things he says could very well be happening, but then he starts saying totally ridiculous things and you start thinking that he needs psychiatric help. He's got some very interesting thoughts on who's really in power...which could very well be right. When he doesn't say obviously ridiculously things, his thoughts are quite interesting to hear.

David Icke is just a con man. He takes in a few with his lies, gets on the net, makes money.
    This guy is not well or he is well? I say he is well and knows what he is doing and making money from all the stupid people out there.
    David Icke is a CONMAN
  • Options
    .Lauren..Lauren. Posts: 7,864
    Forum Member
    The man is a fruitcake.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think he's mentally unwell, dangerously unwell.
    Either that or he's an excellent con man
    I'm surprised that he doesn't distance himself from the more extreme craziness that people post on the forum on HIS website
    Anyway if any of what he says was true the powers that be would've done away with him yonks ago.

You are so Right
  • Options
    jackoljackol Posts: 7,887
    Forum Member
    I usually pop into his forums from time to time for some entertainment. It's amazing how almost everything that happens is a hoax, false-flag operation or has some hidden agenda. The inconsistency is amazing too - we never went to the moon but there are secret military bases there.

Ive said before that according to the Icke loons we are living a murder/terroroist free world. Everything is a false flag to that batshit lot
  • Options
    Forum Member
    DianaFire wrote: »
    Seems so. I was reading their forum for a few days when their tv channel was in some kind of crisis - have no real memory of the details but I think it involved an abrupt departure of one of the staff. Many of the forum members were torn between supporting the sacked staff member and Icke, and ended up sending money (after an appeal?) so that he could continue his programme.

He plays them like a violin. Weird how they spot conspiracies in anything but don't see that.

That would be the tv channel that no one could actually get on their tv sets. It was a simple internet set up.
  • Options
    trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I joined up and got banned quite quickly after arguing with a moderator.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I joined up and got banned quite quickly after arguing with a moderator.

I got banned when i asked where the money that had been raised for his internet show had gone. The reason given in an email to me was "disrespecting David"