It's Mine......................All Mine (Part 9)

Comments

• hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs Teapot wrote: »
    Your like a bloody walking wreck woman :D;) and seems Silent's cat is no better :eek:

I feel so well when I come on here, well apart from me feet and me ears :o;)

Aint you bought that Reflexology book yet...borrow one from the library and give it a whirl.

Orf to kip Mrs T cors I is crackered.

Nite flowerxx
  • twassingtontwassington Posts: 163,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nite hoots, evening Mrs T and hi again Silent!

Goings on of a nefarious nature at skool Mrs T :eek: What actually happened???
  • Mrs TeapotMrs Teapot Posts: 124,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    hooter wrote: »
    Aint you bought that Reflexology book yet...borrow one from the library and give it a whirl.

Orf to kip Mrs T cors I is crackered.

Nite flowerxx

I should do Hoots, it gets to weekend and I collapse in style in a lazy heap :D

You take care Hoots and sleep well xxx
    Nite hoots, evening Mrs T and hi again Silent!

Goings on of a nefarious nature at skool Mrs T :eek: What actually happened???

HI Twassy

Van pulled over, man was outside it like a motor mouth, he did not stop for breathe .................the children were in awe as were we and the police at the side of the pulled over van laughing. He got arrested, it was overheard that he failed a drugs test but I was not aware that our police are using the immediate testers.

We are easily excited :D:D
  • silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Night hoots :)

Evening twass, the cats have been all hissing and fractious despite having drops of vanilla to disguise their scents :o:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I should do Hoots, it gets to weekend and I collapse in style in a lazy heap :D

You take care Hoots and sleep well xxx

HI Twassy

Van pulled over, man was outside it like a motor mouth, he did not stop for breathe .................the children were in awe as were we and the police at the side of the pulled over van laughing. He got arrested, it was overheard that he failed a drugs test but I was not aware that our police are using the immediate testers.

You lot need to get out more! Such things are commonplace in London :D:D

silentNate wrote: »
    Night hoots :)

Evening twass, the cats have been all hissing and fractious despite having drops of vanilla to disguise their scents :o:(

You need to give them ham fat!! :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They could do a saliva test at the side of the road but that takes about ten to fifteen minutes :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just had a loverly din dins of cornflakes :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You need to give them ham fat!! :p

I've PM'ed Tom to make you the Official DS Vet :rolleyes: :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've PM'ed Tom to make you the Official DS Vet :rolleyes: :p

I'll find me nutcrackers, I can neuter Tom's on the cheap!!! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    You lot need to get out more! Such things are commonplace in London :D:D

It's not our fault we are in a leafy area where police are usually just having a little walk :o:D

This was BIG to us :p
    They could do a saliva test at the side of the road but that takes about ten to fifteen minutes :o

Well they arrested him for something and the welfare who were not ear wigging did happen to hear something about drugs and him being over...........saying that he was gobbing off for bloody ages so it could well have tested in the time :D

He had fantastic Rastafarian hair all bound up at the back but what a motor mouth
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not our fault we are in a leafy area where police are usually just having a little walk :o:D

This was BIG to us :p

Well they arrested him for something and the welfare who were not ear wigging did happen to hear something about drugs and him being over...........saying that he was gobbing off for bloody ages so it could well have tested in the time :D

He had fantastic Rastafarian hair all bound up at the back but what a motor mouth

Did the Growler pick up a whole new vocabulary :eek::p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did the Growler pick up a whole new vocabulary :eek::p

Please do not go there, Growler with a stuffed dog in a commando dog jacket has been too much to bear this week :D:D:D

So funny :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please do not go there, Growler with a stuffed dog in a commando dog jacket has been too much to bear this week :D:D:D

So funny :p

The dog went commando!?!?!?! :eek::p:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The dog went commando!?!?!?! :eek::p:p

No, it is wearing a commando jacket and keeps appearing under the arms of Growler at the door when I am in the corridor :eek::p

He's bloody stalking me :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, it is wearing a commando jacket and keeps appearing under the arms of Growler at the door when I am in the corridor :eek::p

He's bloody stalking me :D

He loooooves you Mrs T......he is dogging your footsteps!! :p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

An unfortunate use of the term there I fear! :eek: :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An unfortunate use of the term there I fear! :eek: :D

Silent! You rude person, I was making a joke cos he carries a dog!!! :eek::p:rolleyes:

*ahem* Pray forgive Silent's dirty mind Mrs T. As you were :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

I adore the little bugger :D I have never in my life come across a child whose naughty nature can cause so much mirth though we cannot show him that :D

Today

"That is good G" from me

His reply

"I scribble, look, I scribble" He did mean he was colouring

He looked at my colleague the other day, pulled his mouth wide open and stuck his tongue out at her :eek::eek::eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I adore the little bugger :D I have never in my life come across a child whose naughty nature can cause so much mirth though we cannot show him that :D

Today

"That is good G" from me

His reply

"I scribble, look, I scribble" He did mean he was colouring

He looked at my colleague the other day, pulled his mouth wide open and stuck his tongue out at her :eek::eek::eek:

You're going to miss him come the end of term ;)

I hope he doesn't have a little brother called the Snarler, four years old and ready for School in September!!!! :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've to be at work early early tomorrow, so it's night night from me! XXXXXX
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If anyone here has seen The Middle then Brick is exactly how I imagine The Growler :o:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Night twass :)

Only one day of annual leave left :(:cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    You're going to miss him come the end of term ;)

I hope he doesn't have a little brother called the Snarler, four years old and ready for School in September!!!! :eek:

LMAO

I would resign :D

Night Twass, I must admit to wilting myself, I should go to bed earlier as my sleep pattern is absolute crap but I just cannot :o

XXXXXXXXXX to you :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    If anyone here has seen The Middle then Brick is exactly how I imagine The Growler :o:D

I need to look at that then Silent ;)

I hope I'm forgiven for laughing as it is a bit unprofessional but that is not reflected in the actual things we strive for.............just in case OFSTED read DS :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
This discussion has been closed.