Options

PEJ - what about a vote to SAVE instead of evict next week

lescaljalescalja Posts: 206
Forum Member
If they are all up you would get more votes, and save a big character going. If its a vote to evict , the 'dull' house mates will sail to the final :(

Comments

• Options
    teenagemartyrteenagemartyr Posts: 6,782
    Forum Member
    Totally agree!
  • Options
    fjiffjif Posts: 1,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seconded, or thirded. It's the only thing that makes sense.

'Cull The Dull'.
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    agreed. dullards out not deserving of a place as they have done nothing to entertain.
  • Options
    Jaymitch1Jaymitch1 Posts: 6,426
    Forum Member
    the producers are showing themselves up to be fools! all up vote to evict is utterly ridiculous
  • Options
    LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not going too listen!!!!!!!
  • Options
    VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No point in asking. imo It's ridiculous to tell them tonight that it's the last week. It's POINTLESS to give someone immunity from the final eviction vote.

It was pointless putting aggressive angry Steve in who has spent his summer propping up the sofa instead of with his VERY YOUNG children.

It was pointless to put a fake minister in and allow him to preach on national television.

It's pointless asking PEJ anything as he's already been given his notice, so why should he give a toss.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vesna wrote: »
    No point in asking. imo It's ridiculous to tell them tonight that it's the last week. It's POINTLESS to give someone immunity from the final eviction vote.

It was pointless putting aggressive angry Steve in who has spent his summer propping up the sofa instead of with his VERY YOUNG children.

It was pointless to put a fake minister in and allow him to preach on national television.

It's pointless asking PEJ anything as he's already been given his notice, so why should he give a toss.

Agreeing with you again....this has to stop.:p:D
  • Options
    CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's well aware of that facts

I'm sure he has known for years.

For whatever reason (I have no clue why)..they just don't like using the "vote to save".

Seems nuts to me as I'd use it for every eviction...but if that's what they have decided then that's what they are going to do..even if it means the favourite to win is evicted.
  • Options
    Hendo9Hendo9 Posts: 1,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The finale pass is pointless at this stage... Especially when everyone involved with Big Brother knows they'll give it to the most boring, dullest housemate of the series, in Steve.

The vote to evict is just going to go on people who actually do things, meaning the bigger characters go, and sets up the finale to be one of the biggest farces yet... are we gonna get another DIRE winner, to go alongside Cameron and Rachel Rice?

Dear oh dear.
  • Options
    SeveneyesSeveneyes Posts: 12,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pejs final piss take to us all...

the show is a wash..

hes laughing his bollox off
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been all for the idea for weeks, BUT, I actually wouldnt mind a vote to evict next week. The housemates who could realistically be evicted next week in a VTE would be John James, Dave and Sam - all of whom are deserving of more than a five minute eviction interview on finale night, like them or not.

I'd much rather them get a proper Davina interview, that a five minute one on finale night.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 401
    Forum Member
    It could go well or badly either way (save or evict) - the problem with evicting is the acquired tastes are more at risk, the problem with keeping in is you just end up with boring *****. The main thing is we need a lot more evictions - tonight ought to be a double and there really ought to be some midweek stuff. Frankly a final or more than 5 or 6 tops has never made sense to me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,126
    Forum Member
    If I`v learnt one thing from watching BB over the last 10yrs....It`s that I hate a vote to evict....It just does`t work and has resulted in many a great HM taking an early bath...Should have always been 3 or more up and a vote to save.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Please, a vote to save at this stage is the only thing that makes sense. Each series in recent years one way ot another we've been given the chance to cull the dull at least once, it's absolutely essential.

As much as I don't like characters like Corin and Dave, they deserve to be in the final more than people like JJ2 and Steve who have provided little to the show.

Vote to evict will kill off the last few characters that I actually like in there :(
  • Options
    kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Totally agree. And with a vote to save we wouldn't have to endure another one of those 'Operation Corin out' threads and 'same tactics as last week' replies (meaning vote rigging)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Topcat63 wrote: »
    It could go well or badly either way (save or evict) - the problem with evicting is the acquired tastes are more at risk, the problem with keeping in is you just end up with boring *****. The main thing is we need a lot more evictions - tonight ought to be a double and there really ought to be some midweek stuff. Frankly a final or more than 5 or 6 tops has never made sense to me.

it was meant to be a double this week.;) it was obviously changed cos of Sam. which makes it bizarre they would risk him next week.
  • Options
    emma555emma555 Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    I think they want it to be a vote to evict next week because:

1. It's way more exciting. It won't be clear who's going for the first time in a long time.
    2. There's only 4 days left after that, so it doesn't really matter if the more dull people are left behind.
    3. The two evicted will get a much better interview than the one's who are left until Tuesday.

It is disappointing for people who want their fave to win, and this might completely scupper it for them (John James and Sam Pepper being in danger), but at the same time, it will make for a better final week. Just my two cents.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AGREEEE please get rid of Steve, Dave, JJ2 the bores
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would prefer a Save vote, but the BB team will opt for the one that is likely to be most financially lucrative.
    SAVE - money coming in from across spectrum, including the JJ1 fan club. Less repeat voting.
    ALL HMS IN EVICT VOTE: Anti-JJJ/JJ1 vote versus JJ1 'he's fit' loyalists, who will choosing a targeted HM, probably Sam.
    Plus the significant anti-Dave vote. Lot of repeat votes.
    The evict vote looks like bringing in the most money.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh please. This is just a panic because there's no way golden boy Sam can survive a double eviction next week (if he even gets through tonight). They won't do vote to save because that's the same as the final, simple as that.

There's only one way to save your favourites and thats to VOTE. Not whinge to the producers to change the format to suit you.

This whole producer baiting this is pathetic.