Options

Cancelling just HD

daclickdaclick Posts: 3,393
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Okay ill be honest, ive had sky HD since june 20th last year, i also have multiroom, bedroom being ordinary box, downstairs sky+ and my room is HD :D
i also have sky talk and the top broadband package and subscribe too everything but movies....
anyway my question is can i cancel just my sky HD sub on monday because anything that i used to watch in HD has practically finished so paying £10 p/m for probly not watching anything in HD is pointless

Comments

• Options
    Random PrecisionRandom Precision Posts: 5,579
    Forum Member
    Is the saving of £2.50 a week worth it even if you can? it's not even a pint of beer:D
  • Options
    sheppy124sheppy124 Posts: 689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep, did the same a couple of weeks, ago as long as you are out of contract, however they talked me out of it, and give me 20 percent off my whole package for six months:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. Just ring up and say you want to give your 31 days notice on the HD sub.
  • Options
    colly_tygcolly_tyg Posts: 1,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is the saving of £2.50 a week worth it even if you can? it's not even a pint of beer:D

But it is 130 pounds a year and that's a tax disc or tv licence.
  • Options
    Mark.Mark. Posts: 84,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    colly_tyg wrote: »
    But it is 130 pounds a year and that's a tax disc or tv licence.
    £10 x 12 = £120...
  • Options
    hotdiggity1hotdiggity1 Posts: 1,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sky have been ringing cancelled subscribers recently and offering them any package at 50% off for a whole year.

So if you ring them to cancel I'm sure you'll get some kind of deal but you might not get that offer from a regular operator .