Options

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,274
    Forum Member
    auntiem wrote: »
    Don't think it is Jill Munroe. She got the part in Charlie's Angels because it is well known that the producer, who also produced her husband, wanted to keep her occupied whilst her husband was in an extended contract.

OK. Interesting. Not her. Who's still A list though? That's the question.

I though The Flying Nun but she doesn't work cause that was the 60's. I can't think of anyone who was on TV in an iconic role in the 70's, is known mainly for TV roles and is STILL A list.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What about the one in the Snickers advert?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Do you think the Geordie winner would now be described as D-List?

can't think of many others from the XFactor who are openly Gay and above Z-List? of course there is a more famous 'Evergreen' winner of a reality singing show, but i'd say he's more than D-list, and has been having problems with depression and out of the limelight for a while.

Maybe not the Geordie as I think he's still around but fairly quiet. I'm thinking of the guy who was on the same year.
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe not the Geordie as I think he's still around but fairly quiet. I'm thinking of the guy who was on the same year.

The younger one? Or the one the younger one was supposedly caught in bed with?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The younger one? Or the one the younger one was supposedly caught in bed with?

The one the younger one was caught in bed with.
  • Options
    RooftopcowboyRooftopcowboy Posts: 7,242
    Forum Member
    The one the younger one was caught in bed with.

are we talking about the Welsh lad and the Eggnogg here??

Edit: just remembered that Eggnogg was another series...need another clue for the other name then!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    are we talking about the Welsh lad and the Eggnogg here??

Edit: just remembered that Eggnogg was another series...need another clue for the other name then!

The one who was sort of outed by can't get you out of my heads sister accidentally.
  • Options
    gv6lgv6l Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The one who was sort of outed by can't get you out of my heads sister accidentally.

Wasn't he a teacher??
  • Options
    Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,194
    Forum Member
    gv6l wrote: »
    Wasn't he a teacher??

Yes I think so.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think he was!
  • Options
    AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What about the one in the Snickers advert?

Who's snickers advert US, UK?

Shoulder Pads while having a reputation for being up for that kind of thing didn't get her big TV break until the 80's.
  • Options
    JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member

Shoulder Pads while having a reputation for being up for that kind of thing didn't get her big TV break until the 80's.

"70's Hollywood Blind

This still A list mostly television actress got the iconic role that made her A list by sleeping with the wife of a producer. The wife was convinced the actress was in love with her and the wife kept talking up the actress to her husband who finally cast the actress. The actress promptly dropped the wife and began a year long affair with the husband. "

It doesn't actually say TV in the 70s - just 70s Hollywood which could fit with The Stud which was 1978 and probably one of her biggest roles.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Present day UK.
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    "70's Hollywood Blind

This still A list mostly television actress got the iconic role that made her A list by sleeping with the wife of a producer. The wife was convinced the actress was in love with her and the wife kept talking up the actress to her husband who finally cast the actress. The actress promptly dropped the wife and began a year long affair with the husband. "

It doesn't actually say TV in the 70s - just 70s Hollywood which could fit with The Stud which was 1978 and probably one of her biggest roles.

Agree. Thanx.
  • Options
    donna255donna255 Posts: 10,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But The Stuff was on US TV in the 60s, she did Star Trek and other things. Movies seemed to be late 50s when she was a starlet.

In the 60s she was married to English guy who was big in musical movies and on stage too.
  • Options
    RyJaRyJa Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gv6l wrote: »
    Wasn't he a teacher??

With a 'Y' in his name :)
  • Options
    Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daily Mirror - 17/04/14

Which skinny female A-list star horrified fellow guests at a recent party by merrily wolfing down glasses of champagne and endless canapés before disappearing to the loo... and throwing it all back up again? She then repeated the trick on no fewer than three occasions and didn't been bother trying to disguise the smell in the loos...

I think the biggest clue is the very last word. Could it be the lady whose 40th birthday it is today?
  • Options
    SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daily Mirror - 17/04/14

Which skinny female A-list star horrified fellow guests at a recent party by merrily wolfing down glasses of champagne and endless canapés before disappearing to the loo... and throwing it all back up again? She then repeated the trick on no fewer than three occasions and didn't been bother trying to disguise the smell in the loos...

I think the biggest clue is the very last word. Could it be the lady whose 40th birthday it is today?

No idea who it is though I always find these blinds rather sad.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No idea who it is though I always find these blinds rather sad.

Think former member of a girlband turned fashion designer. I only thought of her because of the word 'loos' and what happened with someone with that surname
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daily Mirror - 17/04/14

She's not an A-list star though. 'Star' suggests an actress/singer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »

I think VB is far too much 'in control' to do such a thing publically.
    Really doubt its her.
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Bela wrote: »

I think she could be considered 'A-List Star' but I struggle to imagine her 'wolfing down champagne & canapes' and not giving a monkeys about leaving a sicky smell in the bathroom, she seems far more discreet than that. Saying all that I don't have any better guess.
  • Options
    BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daily Mirror - 17/04/14

Liz Swan?

She would probably be seen as A list still in the UK at least..?
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Ber wrote: »
    Liz Swan?

That sounds more likely or possibly the girl from the O.C or Byker Grove (not really A-list in my opinion but maybe to The Mirror they would be?).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ber wrote: »
    Liz Swan?

Who's Liz Swan?
  • Options
    dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    Who's Liz Swan?

She was on a ship with a pirate called Jack Sparrow.
This discussion has been closed.