Options

Chloe Jasmine

124»

Comments

• Options
    Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She suits jazzy bluesy songs but the persona could become very irritating. :kitty:
  • Options
    RecordPlayerRecordPlayer Posts: 22,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like her. She's got a positive attitude and she can sing. Her poshness doesn't bother me.

Does anyone remember the other platinum blonde - Rhydian? :kitty:
  • Options
    MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    I hope she enjoys her 15 minutes on this show and then her 15 minutes on the next reality show and so on. she has zero interest in music
  • Options
    jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope she enjoys her 15 minutes on this show and then her 15 minutes on the next reality show and so on. she has zero interest in music

Well, as she can actually sing, which is more than most of them can do, i think that she does have an interest in music to be honest.
  • Options
    EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good voice ruined by the OTT posh act.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well, as she can actually sing, which is more than most of them can do, i think that she does have an interest in music to be honest.

not really, she isn't really fazed by what music she makes, she just wants a reason to be famous

its clear as day
  • Options
    NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fame hungry much...
  • Options
    SatnavvySatnavvy Posts: 5,211
    Forum Member

She has a lot in common with many past and present contestants:(

On Waterstones you can even buy her vanity published book for £50:o
  • Options
    MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    not really, she isn't really fazed by what music she makes, she just wants a reason to be famous

its clear as day

Yes this is the thing.

And it really bugs me that she has chosen jazz as her genre - I love jazz music and I really don't want to listen to it being sung by some empty vessel going through the motions simply because there are not likely to be any other jazz singers to compete with.
  • Options
    PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    a bit different from when she auditioned in series 3, watch her here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRy9bPCQUac&t=27m0s

How come Louis and Cowell made no mention of her previous audition .
    She has definitely improved and found her own style .

The singing world desperately needs performers who are different to the endless, boring clones of pop singers .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I see they are championing her, well until they throw her under the bus in the live shows

She don't care though she just wants the fame
  • Options
    rattierattie Posts: 7,050
    Forum Member
    I like her. She's got a positive attitude and she can sing. Her poshness doesn't bother me.

Does anyone remember the other platinum blonde - Rhydian? :kitty:

You should hear the Rhydler now....awesome! :D
  • Options
    88Paul9988Paul99 Posts: 690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    funny, she did try, very very hard to be a model from 16, her parents paid a lot of cash for photo shoots and she moved to london when dropping out of collage, she has paid for her photo to be used in hair magazines as well, shes tried every way to get famous, last year she was on the face with her newly built "posh girl persona" too. and a few years ago she was on Celebrity Big Brother as a backing "singer" for chantelle when chantelle was pretending to be in a girl band on the show!

Going through her twitter photos it's obvious that she's been on hundreds of paid assignments as a model. You can't know her very well.
  • Options
    GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stand her either, she's so fake and fame hungry- she is a completely different person compared to when she auditioned back in 06.
  • Options
    Johnny_CashJohnny_Cash Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her voice is good enough to get her through these rounds, what is grating though is this contrived persona. Also the producers and her own compliance that this is the first time that she has auditioned. "oh this is the television programme I am going to be on" utterly ridiculous.