Nick Jonas - Jealous

d56d56 Posts: 5,471
Forum Member
I wasn't that familiar with a lot of the Jonas Brothers songs (just the well known hits) but stumbled across this after it premiered last week and imo it's an absolute corker of a tune! :o
It's on repeat. Really really good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQw2qIl838Q

Thoughts?

Comments

• Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If I hadn't seen you post about it elsewhere I qould never have listened to this off my own back, but glad I did, its a brilliant track, I can see it doing really well.
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    Bump!

Nice to see it at #1 on UK iTunes at the moment!

It also went top 10 in the US.
  • SnowyfaceSnowyface Posts: 1,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fantastic song, was singing it to my dog this afternoon :D
  • HitstasticHitstastic Posts: 8,633
    Forum Member
    Does make you wonder why they've left it so long to release the single in the UK.

Seems it's the only way to guarantee a hit single in the UK charts these days. Let it be a hit in every other country, then release it in the UK when the rest of the world have moved on.
  • ~*~Jess~*~~*~Jess~*~ Posts: 4,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have only just heard this song from seeing the video the other day and instantly liked it. I didn't realise it had been around for so long?
  • jlp95bwfcjlp95bwfc Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Heard this months ago and liked it and just went on iTunes today and was shocked to see it at number one. Really catchy and fun.
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    Saw him perform it tonight, very good song
  • Heathyheath_Heathyheath_ Posts: 986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I absolutely love Jealous and hope it goes to number one this weekend. I never thought I'd see the day where a winner of The Voice and a Jonas Brother were competing neck on neck for a number one
  • shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I absolutely love Jealous and hope it goes to number one this weekend. I never thought I'd see the day where a winner of The Voice and a Jonas Brother were competing neck on neck for a number one

Ha ha, I should think the odds on either of these happening at the start of the year were pretty long, but both together :o. It's like the perfect storm :D Actually quite like them both.
  • kirbyreedkirbyreed Posts: 1,816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think i prefer the remix with Tinashe but that's probably because I adore her. I hope it goes to number one!
  • tim18tim18 Posts: 737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its a fantastic pop song! Deserves no.1
  • jlp95bwfcjlp95bwfc Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    #2 in the singles chart beaten by Jess Glynne. Shame it didn't get #1 as it's a great song.
  • ~*~Jess~*~~*~Jess~*~ Posts: 4,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pothuthic wrote: »
    Saw him perform it tonight, very good song

What did he perform it on?

Shame it didn't make number one.
  • dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It made #1 on the sales chart.
  • BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jlp95bwfc wrote: »
    #2 in the singles chart beaten by Jess Glynne. Shame it didn't get #1 as it's a great song.

Ugh, it's only April and Jess Glynne has already gave us the worst song of 2015, can't believe it got no1 in the first place never mind a third week.
  • AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was knocked down to no.2 thanks to streaming, really getting sick of this streaming messing with the charts, it should be sales only.
  • ritchie2ykritchie2yk Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    Really like this song, shame it didn't go number 1 but I didn't think would reach 2 to be fair
  • MK184MK184 Posts: 1,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BRITLAND wrote: »
    Ugh, it's only April and Jess Glynne has already gave us the worst song of 2015, can't believe it got no1 in the first place never mind a third week.

Sorry but Hold My Hand is still a brilliant track and Jess Glynne has an amazing voice. She fully deserved the third week at #1. The worst song of 2015 would easily be the frankly awful Lips Are Movin'.
  • IsThisHappinessIsThisHappiness Posts: 7,580
    Forum Member
    MK184 wrote: »
    Sorry but Hold My Hand is still a brilliant track and Jess Glynne has an amazing voice. She fully deserved the third week at #1. The worst song of 2015 would easily be the frankly awful Lips Are Movin'.

Lips Are Movin' >>>>>>> Hold My Hand.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lips Are Movin' >>>>>>> Hold My Hand.

I'm sorry but Lips Are Movin' is not better than Hold My Hand at all, imo. Hold My Hand is a brilliant pop song, Lips Are Movin' is overplayed trash, again imo.
  • IsThisHappinessIsThisHappiness Posts: 7,580
    Forum Member
    MK184 wrote: »
    I'm sorry but Lips Are Movin' is not better than Hold My Hand at all, imo. Hold My Hand is a brilliant pop song, Lips Are Movin' is overplayed trash, again imo.

Nah, I really think Hold My Hand is utter rubbish. No originality at all. Could be anybody singing it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah, I really think Hold My Hand is utter rubbish. No originality at all. Could be anybody singing it.

Hahahaha well I'm the same about Lips Are Movin', but I will admit it (Hold My Hand) isn't Jess' best. Right Here frankly deserved the #1 spot more, and I think it's a shame that it didn't get the overhype Hold My Hand currently is. Jess is currently at #5 on iTunes while Nick is at #4, but I think either of them could still get the top spot next week!