Wag Boutique

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 868
Forum Member
✭✭
I cant see a thread for this which I’m very surprised by
wHO watched it?
I thought it was entertaining but too long, could have got it into an hour.
Does anyone know how one goes about visiting one of the boutiques-are they open to public or o you have to pre book?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    The address and opening times were at the end of the programme can't remember the address but they're open 11am til 5pm

not a full working day like normal shops, but hey it's t.v :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I tried to get into it but I agree it was really too long. I like task shows like apprentice and stuff but it didn't do it for me. Maybe it will get better.
  • Miss HavershamMiss Haversham Posts: 877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Opening tomorrow (1st) somewhere in W1, 33 & 34 something - cannot remember where (clashed with new CSI and Grisson trumps any old WAG any day of the week) that being said I did manage to watch some of it -happened to catch the bit where they were trying to decide the store names, one suggested 'Premiership' - at which point another WAG snorted 'speak for yourself' commenting on how hubby was in the 'Championship' and the response was met with much cackling as several of them replied that 'they' were still 'Premiership' - what a load of sphericals - as if they had done anything other than lay back and 'hope for (an)England (spot for hubby)'

TBH they all looked a bit useless (the bits that I saw, but I will try and watch some more - back on Thursday I believe, so perhaps my opinion will change)
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marshall Street

(There was a thread in the Reality forum.)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I found it strangely watchable in a how the other half lives if they're millionaire thickies sort of way! :D

Essien's partner is CLEARLY going to be the entertainment!

It said at the end on next weeks show, although someone here said it's on again on Thursday? :confused:
  • kitten12kitten12 Posts: 3,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watched it (with the benefit of FF on Sky+) with a kind of strange dread. Some will clearly take it seriously, one team just wanted to lie in bed and shop whilst on a buying trip to Paris. There just seemed to be a strange vacuum where their brains should be?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kitten12 wrote:
    Watched it (with the benefit of FF on Sky+) with a kind of strange dread. Some will clearly take it seriously, one team just wanted to lie in bed and shop whilst on a buying trip to Paris. There just seemed to be a strange vacuum where their brains should be?

ah but the show will show us all they are all rather brainy
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahhh....those vacuous, self-absorbed, disgustingly ignorant air-heads mad my blood boil!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 286
    Forum Member
    jnm2324 wrote:
    Ahhh....those vacuous, self-absorbed, disgustingly ignorant air-heads mad my blood boil!!!

I turned on just before Nicola T asked "What does tycoon mean"?, and switched off straight after. FFS!!!!!!!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 357
    Forum Member
    as if they had done anything other than lay back and 'hope for (an)England (spot for hubby)'

TBH they all looked a bit useless (the bits that I saw, but I will try and watch some more - back on Thursday I believe, so perhaps my opinion will change)

I'd be happy to lie back and think of Holland any time :)
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I turned on just before Nicola T asked "What does tycoon mean"?, and switched off straight after. FFS!!!!!!!!!!

Oh there was better. "Where's Cardiff?" "Is Middlesbrough up North?"

I watched it to make me feel better about myself!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

yeah that was the moment I wanted to switch off..had enough of 'isn't it cute to be dumb'
  • Lola192000Lola192000 Posts: 3,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    norm101 wrote:
    I found it strangely watchable in a how the other half lives if they're millionaire thickies sort of way! :D

Essien's partner is CLEARLY going to be the entertainment!

Ditto. I wanted to switch over, but I found it quite funny. I agree re Essien's WAG, LOL. Loudmouthed, spoilt, lairy WAG of the highest order :p
  • Mickey BlueMickey Blue Posts: 862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Slags Boutique is full off young,dumb idiots who have trouble stringing a sentence together, and they are only famous for sha**ing footballers, but then again i do find car crash tv like this amusing as i love to see peeps like them make asses of themselves. :D

oh by the way Iintend to go to the shop and piss them off with my outrageous demands :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In her defence, Julie Philips is not like the other dummies on the show.
    How they will make her look I don't no but we met her and her husband and children on holday and they were all lovely.
    Just a normal family on a normal family holiday doing normal family things.
    They have 4 great children .
    If you didn't no who they were you would never have guessed .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lola192000 wrote:
    Ditto. I wanted to switch over, but I found it quite funny. I agree re Essien's WAG, LOL. Loudmouthed, spoilt, lairy WAG of the highest order :p

I am sure that I read somewhere that Essien has said that he is not seeing her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ellie_R wrote:
    I am sure that I read somewhere that Essien has said that he is not seeing her.

Yes I read that in the papers.
    He said he did no her but was no way her boyfriend . He said he was 100% single.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    there are thousands of young girls aspiring to be wags, this programme shows that they just need to be air heads and own a pair of straighteners and they're in there!
    what's the point of trying to educate kids anymore.

those clothes they picked were rather horrid too, can't be going down to watch the footie in them can we now ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    there are thousands of young girls aspiring to be wags, this programme shows that they just need to be air heads and own a pair of straighteners and they're in there!
    ;)
    But you would have thought he program makers would have got their facts right.
    How can it be Wags Boutique if at least one of them aren't wags.? :D
  • PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now, i dont normally take the moral high ground - and will pretty much watch anything. But i really feel this is scrapping the bottom of the bucket.

These girls are only famous for sleeping with someone .... and sometimes the 'someone' isnt particularly famous either, its just that football pays a lot of money.

I really couldnt watch.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Porcupine wrote:
    Now, i dont normally take the moral high ground - and will pretty much watch anything. But i really feel this is scrapping the bottom of the bucket.

These girls are only famous for sleeping with someone .... and sometimes the 'someone' isnt particularly famous either, its just that football pays a lot of money.

I really couldnt watch.

I understand what you mean, but some of these girls are so stupid. It really is funny.
    I think it will kick off this week, (tonight).
    Some of the older girls with children and the ones with jobs and a bit more common sence are getting fed up with the typical wag types.
    They are so idol, I believe they have them painting in overhalls tonight, Ha Ha. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    charliexxx wrote:
    But you would have thought he program makers would have got their facts right.
    How can it be Wags Boutique if at least one of them aren't wags.? :D
    does that make it sh*gs not wags
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    does that make it sh*gs not wags

As mentioned during the world cup they could be
    Special Ladies And Girlfriends :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't remember which one it was , but she said posing on page 3 of the Sun was like playing in the premiership. WHAT :rolleyes:

Think it may have been Cassie.
  • fleetfleet Posts: 11,574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Heres the other thread

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=530999

I can't understand why they elevate these people into believing they are celebrities. They shouldn't be given air time, it makes them think they are somebody.