Options

Is Question Time

bingomanbingoman Posts: 23,940
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Can anyone help me this but i just heard a clip on BBC Radio about question Time which i would like to know is Question Time Pre-recored:confused:

Do they BBC ever say that Question time is live because it looks live to me:confused:

Comments

• Options
    mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    bingoman wrote: »
    Can anyone help me this but i just heard a clip on BBC Radio about question Time which i would like to know is Question Time Pre-recored:confused:

Do they BBC ever say that Question time is live because it looks live to me:confused:

It is pre-recorded. I think it is recorded at about 8.30/9 pm. I know this because I once questioned the sending of e-mails. I was then told that e-mails sent during the programme could not be used in the programme as it was pre-recorded, but could be used in the on-line discussion forum. This was then backed up by people who had been in the audience....
  • Options
    scotchscotch Posts: 10,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was at a show last year- the show started at 8pm and was televised at 10.35pm
  • Options
    degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    They now have Question Time Extra on the BBC News channel after the show where they have a couple of guests and discuss the topics and go through some of the emails sent in during the program.

I've only seen it once or twice and it seems a bit pointless but I guess it's just 30 filler for a 24 hour news channel.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been on it. We had to get there at 6-30pm and they give you a coffee and sit you where they want you to site. They have a bloke telling you about putting your hand up and not shouting out etc. And not to read stuff off a card. But to try and relax and not be nervous. The panel come on and are introduced one by one. David comes on and thanks everyone for coming. By the time that's done it's almost 8pm they film it. Live but there was a tiny break where one of the panel had a coughing fit. They stopped filing and powdered the nose of DD. They also filled the glasses of water and carried on. Afterwards there were coffee and soft drinks for anyone who wanted them. It was all over by about - 10pm. Enough for a quick edit I guess and on air at 10-35 - It was great!