bossoftheworldbossoftheworld Posts: 4,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who's annoyed you and I will give them a right good clip around the ears
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tell us why - you'll feel better for a rant (the fact i am nosey is purely coincidental)
  • Options
    HollyCHollyC Posts: 5,850
    Forum Member
    Who's annoyed you and I will give them a right good clip around the ears

Yes - let us know. bossoftheworld will clip them round the ears, and I will point at them very severely.

:o I meant to quote the opening post!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HollyC wrote: »
    Yes - let us know. bossoftheworld will clip them round the ears, and I will point at them very severely.

:o I meant to quote the opening post!

Pointing at them very severely sounds very scary.

I like your idea best!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 209
    Forum Member
    Well, I was 'with' this guy for around 9 months. Never was deemed official, but he was the one to make it have an attachment associated to it: 'I miss you' 'Can't wait to see you' 'you're a great girl''I really like you'. All he said unpromted. Anyway, around October he cut contact down a lot, as it transpired he probably never wanted anything official. Fair does, perhaps he should've though about that before he lead me on for 9 months, but oh well. Anyway, so we've just been occasionally texting etc as friends, not how we used to. I never mentioned the whole 'leading on' or anything like that, or how it made me feel (Crappy). We haven't seen each other in 2/3 months.

Anyway, so I invite him out for my birthday gathering and he intially says yes...then says no. Stating finacial reasons. Although I know that our student loans come in before the event.

Now, I never actually voice negative opinions I have to anyone. No matter how annoyed/hurt I am do I ever act off with anyone. But I'm quite fed up now :/ Part of me wants to send an iffy text.

But another part knows that it wrong to just assume that he should come out for my birthday. It's his life and I shouldn't dictate, ditto with the money. Its none of my business what he does in his life, and why should he come out?

So its basically growing up VS (Wo)manning the **** up.

Argh D:

Thanks for listening to this ramble :P
  • Options
    hugsiehugsie Posts: 17,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I like your idea best!

Add a withering stare and they will be begging for mercy...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He won't have ears left after all you guys have done :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

I like your idea best!

It can be scary, if accompanied by the correct facial expression.

I've been practising! :cool:
  • Options
    hugsiehugsie Posts: 17,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HollyC wrote: »
    It can be scary, if accompanied by the correct facial expression.

I've been practising! :D

Best to go with :cool: or :rolleyes: rather than :D
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Delphia wrote: »
    He won't have ears left after all you guys have done :D

Aw sweetie you were with the guy for 8 mths and you never discussed the relationship and its status.Of course It was a relationship if intimacy was involved , if not it was friendship.Never assume anything.

Dont be so meek, if you are mad say so.Do some ear reddening yourself.Sounds like you allowed yourself to be used.Live and learn.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    hugsie wrote: »
    Best to go with :cool: or :rolleyes: rather than :D

I have taken your advice, and edited!

quasimoron is talking absolute sense and consequently does not live up to their username! I would definitely let him know that you are mad. TBH, that's not how friends treat each other.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah, it was intimate ):

How do I voice it without sounding pathetic and bratish?
  • Options
    emnatemnat Posts: 1,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I was 'with' this guy for around 9 months. Never was deemed official, but he was the one to make it have an attachment associated to it: 'I miss you' 'Can't wait to see you' 'you're a great girl''I really like you'. All he said unpromted. Anyway, around October he cut contact down a lot, as it transpired he probably never wanted anything official. Fair does, perhaps he should've though about that before he lead me on for 9 months, but oh well. Anyway, so we've just been occasionally texting etc as friends, not how we used to. I never mentioned the whole 'leading on' or anything like that, or how it made me feel (Crappy). We haven't seen each other in 2/3 months.

Anyway, so I invite him out for my birthday gathering and he intially says yes...then says no. Stating finacial reasons. Although I know that our student loans come in before the event.

Now, I never actually voice negative opinions I have to anyone. No matter how annoyed/hurt I am do I ever act off with anyone. But I'm quite fed up now :/ Part of me wants to send an iffy text.

But another part knows that it wrong to just assume that he should come out for my birthday. It's his life and I shouldn't dictate, ditto with the money. Its none of my business what he does in his life, and why should he come out?

So its basically growing up VS (Wo)manning the **** up.

Argh D:

Thanks for listening to this ramble :P

He found someone better to shag, I suggest you do the same thing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    emnat wrote: »
    He found someone better to shag, I suggest you do the same thing.

I had sort of worked that out myself :/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, it was intimate ):

How do I voice it without sounding pathetic and bratish?

What you do is learn to love yourself.

It sounds a cliche I know.

Don't call him again and if he calls you you MUST just ignore it.

It's not really worth being friends with someone that you can't properly communicate with. There's so many men and so little time - enjoy it while you can girlie - you know you want to:D