100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 3)

Comments

• MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isn't everyone at CDAN guessing someone who likes to walk the line and shoot 8mm films?

Yes, that is the most popular guess but i wish it was someone else just to make it different and even more scandalous! :D
  • fynefunfynefun Posts: 152
    Forum Member
    see beckham met the monster actress again today by chance at the airport, reminds me of the last time the daily mail reported how the two wore the same clothes to some football game in america, i def think that they are alluding to something but just cant print it

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2152273/David-Beckham-takes-mother-Pie-Mash-lunch-arrives-London.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fynefun wrote: »
    see beckham met the monster actress again today by chance at the airport, reminds me of the last time the daily mail reported how the two wore the same clothes to some football game in america, i def think that they are alluding to something but just cant print it

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2152273/David-Beckham-takes-mother-Pie-Mash-lunch-arrives-London.html

I don't think there's anything going on with those two. I do think Charlize is secretly banging Michael Fassbender on the sly. Has anyone seen these 2 be interviewed together? They have chemistry!
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    >> Big Questions <<
    What people are asking this week

Which soap legend used to be a big
    hitter on the Manchester ecstasy scene?
    He and his cousin used to deal - an
    income he would top up from time to
    time with appearances on television.

any ideas, I would guess someone from Corrie but surely not Barlow:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    >> Big Questions <<
    What people are asking this week

Which soap legend used to be a big
    hitter on the Manchester ecstasy scene?
    He and his cousin used to deal - an
    income he would top up from time to
    time with appearances on television.

any ideas, I would guess someone from Corrie but surely not Barlow:)

The bad boy son who recently had a short comeback and ripped off his own son and Ty?
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,257
    Forum Member
    MrSuper wrote: »
    Yes, that is the most popular guess but i wish it was someone else just to make it different and even more scandalous! :D

I can't think of any other families that were raised in a wack-job cult.
    Forum Member
    The bad boy son who recently had a short comeback and ripped off his own son and Ty?

ooh could be I don't think of him as a legend really but I guess on the cobbles he kind of is.

and in slightly related news:A few years back Dev' got fitted up good and proper when pics of him hoofing gak were sold to the NOTW. It's no doubt co-incidental that a girl he was seeing at the time had run up a mountain of debt trying to keep up with the glam lifestyle (read: massive gak habit) she aspired to and had just been rumbled applying for a 40K loan using her flatmate's identity and passport. Threatened with the police, she promised she'd sort something out quick. This was a couple of weeks before the NOTW came into possession of the aforementioned gak-hoofing pics.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ooh could be I don't think of him as a legend really but I guess on the cobbles he kind of is.

and in slightly related news:A few years back Dev' got fitted up good and proper when pics of him hoofing gak were sold to the NOTW. It's no doubt co-incidental that a girl he was seeing at the time had run up a mountain of debt trying to keep up with the glam lifestyle (read: massive gak habit) she aspired to and had just been rumbled applying for a 40K loan using her flatmate's identity and passport. Threatened with the police, she promised she'd sort something out quick. This was a couple of weeks before the NOTW came into possession of the aforementioned gak-hoofing pics.

I'd love to know why the actor who play's Dev is still on the show, after all he strikes me as being a massiv sleaze, and that's on top of all the allegations about drug abuse.
    Forum Member
    totally agree and not a great actor or character either, amazed he's survived:confused:
  • MelodybearMelodybear Posts: 10,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek: Wow! From CDAN:

Have you ever wondered why this former A-list movie actor and still a solid B+ movie actor with A-list name recognition has never really had a girlfriend? Sure, there was the one on and off again relationship but that was a long time ago. He is never photographed with any women and has never talked about his dating life. Some people have speculated it is because he is gay. Nope. It is because he has had a relationship with his sister since they were in their teens. Not a sister/brother type relationship either. We are talking full on love of my life this is who I am with every night kind of relationship. The thing is that it isn't a secret in the family and the other family members are very accepting of it at home. Knowing this family they would probably be ok with it in public too, but some things have to be kept quiet.

What about the actor who likes Speed?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,485
    Forum Member
    Melodybear wrote: »
    What about the actor who likes Speed?

No, there is a rather tragic story about that actor and his girlfriend. It's quite sad.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    totally agree and not a great actor or character either, amazed he's survived:confused:

He's a dreadful actor. Probably the worst on the entire show. His longevity is baffling.
    Forum Member
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek: Wow! From CDAN:

Have you ever wondered why this former A-list movie actor and still a solid B+ movie actor with A-list name recognition has never really had a girlfriend? Sure, there was the one on and off again relationship but that was a long time ago. He is never photographed with any women and has never talked about his dating life. Some people have speculated it is because he is gay. Nope. It is because he has had a relationship with his sister since they were in their teens. Not a sister/brother type relationship either. We are talking full on love of my life this is who I am with every night kind of relationship. The thing is that it isn't a secret in the family and the other family members are very accepting of it at home. Knowing this family they would probably be ok with it in public too, but some things have to be kept quiet.

:eek::eek: looking at pictures of him and one of his sisters I'm going with the guy who walks lines too, gross
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek::eek: looking at pictures of him and one of his sisters I'm going with the guy who walks lines too, gross

I find it hard to believe this guy was ever A-list! Apart from his roles in Gladiator and Walk The Line which received Oscar nominations, but A-list?? In my eyes he's a solid B-list actor and always has been. He can't open movies on his name alone.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Much juicier than than music blinds over on BG! From CDAN:

This A-list singer has had numerous men pursue her in the past. She is married now, but while she was dating, she would tell all her boyfriends she was a virgin. When she became famous several guys wanted to be her first. There are three men who think they are her first and they each paid dearly to think they were the first, but none of them actually were. Our singer lost her virginity back in high school to a guy who died the next year in an auto accident. With no one to ever challenge her, our singer sought to make sure she was always a force in the business.

The first man owned a record label and our singer desperately wanted to be on that label. He thinks he was the first and lavished our singer with gifts including cash and cars and signed her to his label. The day the deal was signed they spent two whole hours in a hotel before she said she had to go.

The second was a producer who our singer wanted to produce her record. He was married at the time but wanted this singer badly. She told him she would only go out with him if he got divorced. He left his wife and produced the record and in return got to spend a weekend with the singer before she dumped him.

Then, there is her husband who was told when they started dating that she was a virgin and intended to remain so until she got married. She didn't make it that far, but did manage to string him along for almost two years before they finally ended up in bed together. In those two years she set herself up for life in gifts and cash even without her huge record sales.
    Forum Member

This A-list singer has had numerous men pursue her in the past. She is married now, but while she was dating, she would tell all her boyfriends she was a virgin. When she became famous several guys wanted to be her first. There are three men who think they are her first and they each paid dearly to think they were the first, but none of them actually were. Our singer lost her virginity back in high school to a guy who died the next year in an auto accident. With no one to ever challenge her, our singer sought to make sure she was always a force in the business.

The first man owned a record label and our singer desperately wanted to be on that label. He thinks he was the first and lavished our singer with gifts including cash and cars and signed her to his label. The day the deal was signed they spent two whole hours in a hotel before she said she had to go.

The second was a producer who our singer wanted to produce her record. He was married at the time but wanted this singer badly. She told him she would only go out with him if he got divorced. He left his wife and produced the record and in return got to spend a weekend with the singer before she dumped him.

Then, there is her husband who was told when they started dating that she was a virgin and intended to remain so until she got married. She didn't make it that far, but did manage to string him along for almost two years before they finally ended up in bed together. In those two years she set herself up for life in gifts and cash even without her huge record sales.

ooh interesting one, my only thought was Miss Crazy In Love but with it being CDAN could be someone from way back
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's definitely Sasha Fierce ;)
    Forum Member
    glad we agree, all the comments on CDAN say that too. Although I take the blinds on there with a pinch of salt so not sure I believe it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    Much juicier than than music blinds over on BG! From CDAN:.

That's because they're made up. BG stopped covering CDAN's blinds because they were lies, they put out a statement on it.
    CDAN is not an entertainment lawyer, the New York Post interviewed him also http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolumnists/blind_items_X90W22a56Zl3O5RnjTvhsL

Also look at the bottom of CDAN's website "THE SITE PUBLISHES RUMORS, CONJECTURE, AND FICTION. IN ADDITION TO ACCURATELY REPORTED INFORMATION, CERTAIN SITUATIONS, CHARACTERS AND EVENTS PORTRAYED IN THE BLOG ARE EITHER PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR ARE USED FICTITIOUSLY"
  • OneTreeHillFanOneTreeHillFan Posts: 7,725
    Forum Member
    LuckyLeaf wrote: »
    That's because they're made up. BG stopped covering CDAN's blinds because they were lies, they put out a statement on it.
    CDAN is not an entertainment lawyer, the New York Post interviewed him also http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolumnists/blind_items_X90W22a56Zl3O5RnjTvhsL

Also look at the bottom of CDAN's website "THE SITE PUBLISHES RUMORS, CONJECTURE, AND FICTION. IN ADDITION TO ACCURATELY REPORTED INFORMATION, CERTAIN SITUATIONS, CHARACTERS AND EVENTS PORTRAYED IN THE BLOG ARE EITHER PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR ARE USED FICTITIOUSLY"

BG used to rip all its blinds off CDAN so it's no more reliable:rolleyes:
  • GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yeah agree, if it's from CDAN I ignore, mainly because the clues are quite infuriating and actually often fit with nobody. The fact they're almost certainly not true is incidental as I believe 85% of these things aren't true or are grossly distorted. Yet I enjoy guessing who is being referred to.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I have found that 'Enty' has been right about too many things for me to dismiss his blinds completely, but each to their own.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You choose what you want to believe and i choose what i want to believe. It's just gossip and if it's true, great. If not then it's fun at least guessing! No need for you to post on this thread if CDAN isn't your thing. Doesn't mean i'm going to stop posting blinds because you believe them all to be fake.

For the record how do you personally know BG's blinds aren't all fake either?
    Forum Member
    Buzz Photo:

Because of his strict religious rules growing up, this C list actor still has a lot of guilt about, er, self pleasure.
    He recently told a source that he still can't be with a woman for several weeks after he's done it, because he still continues to feel so much same.

:( That's sad. Someone who was raised Mormon, very strict Catholic? I don't know.
This discussion has been closed.